Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

Lucy's most grievous sin against Messiah.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα ůnoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):ócalled, (+ sur-)name(-d).

(authority, character)

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

To be resumed Yah willing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To add another perspective to this above by Yah Messiah He said of those like Lucy.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I/Messiah speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. John 6:63-64.

And John wrote and said: Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

And he said,Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John said: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. John 6:64-66.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

Now would it not be truthful to ask, do those like Lucy also reject Yah Messiah's spoken words in the New Testament that are Spirit and LIFE?

This is indeed the very thing that Lucy does on a daily basis, and she even calls His words dung, and that comes out of the mouth of a supposedly follower of Christ.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Please read the truth of her.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

if you really think on it. ASK THE QUESTIONS

*Why don't those religious zealots who profess '' i obey the law of Moses / i keep the commandments / i obey some of the 613 laws/ I keep the law of Moses spiritually'' ideas
    *Why don't they carry out THE PUNISHMENTS on all the disobedient ones who do break the 613 laws of parts thereof?

facts are
    The Bible shows that Mosaic Law ended with the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
    Followers of Christ are not under the Law of Moses: = should they wish to be - they are then called JUDAIZERS
    It is VERY bizarre that people calling themselves Biblical Christians make a point of preaching the law of Moses for true salvation however this is the absolute opposite of strong and clear Biblical statements.

THE TRUE FACTS
    If we are being asked to live by such a moral code, then we are also being asked to accept the practices of PUNISHMENTS of this law by killing all the disobedient law breakers

you cannot have one without the other
    stoning1.JPG
    You wish to keep the law then automatically your hand out the punishment that goes with the law you keep~~

If you keep the law or parts o the law of Moses then accept the other side of this law, that today all rebels must be stoned to death for their sins
    stoning1.JPG

Someone cannot just choose to adhere to one (or some) law and not adhere strictly to all the other, THAT CARRY death by stoning /death to the rebels,
    For this would literally demonstrate Pharisaical hypocrisy
    Yet in spite of the overwhelming amount of Biblical statements to the contrary, many Fundamentalists are still able to quote Mosaic Law as if we must adhere to it and are bound by it.
    If they are BOUND BY IT - THE penalty for ALL PUNISHMENTS for LAW BREAKING MUST ALSO BE MANIFESTED.

Can you see the mindless stupidity OF the ''in part law keepers'' and '' i keep the 10 commandments'' group, and their failure to punish the lawbreaking rebels under the law they profess to keep .
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

not too many wish to comment of keeping the law of Moses + the punishments ....

that are attached to the crimes of disobedience.

if you uphold the law of Moses today = all 613 laws Inc the 10 commandments as part of these 613 laws and crimes of disobedience are committed - why is there NO punishment?
    its not a hard question really
    if you uphold and keep the law, or some parts of it = the punishments MUST also be kept.

if the PUNISHMENTS ARE NOT KEPT NEITHER IS THE LAW you profess you keep and that is essential for salvation~~~

consider
    I obey the law and so i dont drive on the wrong side of the road,
    if i did drive on the wrong side of the road i would expect to be PUNISHED FOR MY CRIMES against the law.

your fruit law keepers of Moses
    do you see how foolish ye are and not only foolish but hypocrites as well
    for the crimes you have committed and those of your relations, for the law and its justice to prevail, the death penalty should also been carry out
    simply to stop you ALL FROM being a H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

God's Inerrant Word is the bible's claim - can we 'test this truth'????

God's Inerrant Word is the bible's claim
    As we examine the pages of Scripture we find that it claims to be the inspired, inerrant Word of God - it is correct in everything that it records.
    The idea that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God is the claim of Scripture itself
    - it is not something the church has invented.
    This can be clearly seen as one examines both the Old and New Testament.

however there are laws to ''test this truth'' aka = "three primary laws of thought."
    * "Of two contradictions one must be false."
    * "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus"— that is, "false in one thing, false in all things."
    * If we find that the "Word of God" tells the same story in two or more totally different and contradictory ways,
    or
    that one inspired writer is "moved by the Holy Ghost" of Yahveh to tell his tale one way, and another inspired writer is moved to tell it in another way, totally different and contradictory in the essence of the alleged facts of the same event,
    we are forced to know and confess that one or the other record at least is wanting in God's inspiration of truth and is inevitably false.
    This being so, and there being no possible way of determining which version is the false and which may not be, both must be rejected as equally false, or equally uninspired and incredible; and in either event, the theory of inerrant inspiration and of the revealed truth of the "Word of God" is irreparably destroyed.

FATAL CONTRADICTIONS OF REVELATION as example
    The first chapter of Genesis declares by inspiration that creation took place in six days, then in Genesis 2 we find another account = however we will note the glaring contradictions already apparent in these two accounts.
    to study to be approved, and to discern to truth from the lie - we need to be mindful of these facts

what facts
    That many, many other contradictions abound in the inspired records.
    But these instances of contradictions will illustrate the constant violation of the two rules 'of reason' and 'of law' which are quoted,
    plus
    To demonstrate that at least one version of each of these inspired conflicting records is wholly wanting in truth.
    but which one?

this is known as dualism - giving two different versions
    one saying one thing the other version another -MAKING BOTH CONTRADICTIONS FALSE
    -THAT IS THE LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO ''TEST THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER''

an unquenchable curiosity on how to?????????

~~~~~overcome death~~~~

THE OVERCOMER............ overcomes death

Jesus did overcome death.
    He destroyed it within Himself.
    But, it is obvious that death is still working in the heart of the churched man.

It does not take a genius to figure out that death is still present in the pews and around us, for the evidence is clear.
    The spirit of depression, aggression, anger, hatred, variance, lust, greed, looseness, domination, rebellion, witchcraft, homosexuality, pride, contention, fear, anxiety and such like continue to operate and even flourish in members of the body.

To pretend that these spirits are not present is ludicrous.
    Until these spiritual conditions are overcome (defeated, conquered) within our own members by the Spirit of truth working within us and eradicated, death will still have power over the mortal man.

Jesus Our Saviour did overcome and defeat the enemy – death.
    Because He overcame, we too are able to face the enemy and overcome, but only by, through, and in Him.

It is by His power alone that we can overcome.
    The ‘He’ I am referring to, is not the man Jesus who walked upon the sea and lived two thousand years ago.
    The Jesus I am referring too is the living Word of Truth, the life giving, quickening Spirit that moves and has its being within us working within us as the Spirit of Truth and Life.

There are obstacles that have to be overcome and conquered.
    The burden of responsibility to overcome death and enter into the presence of the Father rest squarely upon our shoulders.
    The truth, the power of the spirit of love, will not force Himself upon anyone.

He gave us the weapons, the tools, to use to fight our battles, and defeat death and it is up to us to use them.
    Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, the firstborn from the dead.

No one can come into the presence of life unless they go through the son.
    John 11 v 24 25 26
    [attention Spying and Bro ImHebrew - its is not through Moses or the OT we overcome death]
    THE SON - sends out the invitations- not Moses

Isn’t it strange that church gatherings provide us with some of our greatest spiritual challenges?
    It is in the gatherings that we are beset by the false doctrines,
    the loud overbearing ministers,
    loose people,
    angry people,
    bitter,
    mad,
    confused people,
    new age people, and
    bold aggressive ignorant people
    It is in the midst of the church gatherings that the pews have to face those who come to rob, steal, kill and destroy.

It is in the midst of the church that the sheep are gathered.
    Why wouldn’t there be the wolves in sheep’s clothing present?
    This is where the wolves come to feed also.

Fascinating, isn’t it?
    The very place that the pews go to feed the hungry, cover the naked, heal the sick, raise the dead, open the blind eyes, set the captives free, shelter the homeless, mend the broken hearted, help the widow and generally do the work of the minister yet this is the very place they have to confront and face our greatest enemy.

BTW in my ''churched years long ago.....
    I have not been to very many meetings that did not have the spirit of the whoremongers, thief, and wolf in sheep’s clothing present in one form or another.

the EKKLESIA [SONSHIP]

Searching

The road to the supreme calling of MESSIAH is an adventure, fraught with danger and bristling with excitement.
    It is trod by spiritual explorers who are clad with courage and perseverance.

MESSIAH never reveals all that He is, but leaves only clues.
    Those who desire Him are not summoned to His throne, but rather are given a map.
    It is a hunt for spiritual treasure.
    The pursuit of this quest will develop their resourcefulness, test their mettle, and prove their resolve.

There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen.

MESSIAH'S passion for intrigue is astounding.
    He has hidden His spiritual truths FOR His ''kings'' to seek out
    The obstacles increase the stakes and heighten the challenge.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

He reveals a secret door. [John 11 v 24 25 26]
    You pry it open and squeeze through, and there by the flickering torch, your eyes gaze on a lost room of spiritual gold.
    This is the verve of those who will come to find MESSIAH.
    For He lurks in secret and hides Himself AT TIMES.
    He must be sought out by those who are disciplined, fearless, and brash- these are the raiders of heaven.

The kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force as a precious prize. A share in the heavenly kingdom is sought for with most ardent zeal and intense exertion.
    Matthew 11:12

MESSIAH CAN BE a mystery, waiting to be solved.
    His discovery is a challenge to the spirit that beckons the brave and mocks the feeble.

Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Any who would learn His secrets must make it their passion to find Him.
    Like prospectors of the celestial realm, they must seek Him and ceaselessly strive for their objective.
    This search is like no other.
    For it requires the
    perseverance of an archeologist,
    the vision of an astronomer,
    the power of a warrior,
    the intuition of a detective,
    and the love of a gardener.
    Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Those who pursue MESSIAH are a breed apart, the quick and the bold, who electrify at the thought of finding His secrets.
    For he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

They thrill to the work.
    They are captivated by the search for spiritual glory, having been fitted with an insatiable need.
    Like military protocol, MESSIAH is available only on a need to know basis.
    Only those who desperately need to know Him, will ever find Him.

The deep things of God are invisible to natural men.

i wonder who ''lucifer is'- do you know? ofcourse its the devil's other name....???

everyone knows that.
    yes that is how deception works.....''everyone knows that''

good clue is
    ''if the majority think it is right, then it is probably wrong''
    that is how the Matrix works

The Lucifer Error
    consider
    the devil from his beginning was a murderer and a liar- according to Messiah.
    ''lucifer's beginning'', as a bright morning star
    2 very different beginnings

Two portions of scripture has been used to support a false concept which has been perpetuated down the ages of time.
    That false concept is that Lucifer is Satan.
    The Bible does not teach that Lucifer is Satan, but tradition does.
    Jerome, a fourth century church father, when translating the Bible into Latin changed the word "morning star" into Lucifer.

The word Lucifer is helal.
    This word is neither a Hebrew nor a Greek word.
    It is a Latin word.
    The closest meaning to this Latin word in Hebrew is Morning Star

4 names to describe Satan:
    A. Great Dragon B. Old Serpent C. Devil D. Satan
    We notice that the word Lucifer is not in this list.

Most Bible Christians believe that the devil was once a mighty angel who always stood in God's presence until he rebelled, and was thrown out of heaven taking a third of the angels with him.
    This is church traditional deception, for Jesus said, that the devil was a murderer from the beginning.
    John 8:44. And that there was no truth in him. So he was the devil from the beginning.
    If Satan isn't Lucifer, then who is Lucifer?
    that man was Adam!
    Read with an open mind and you will see Adam.
    Before the fall he was full of wisdom and beauty; he was in the Garden of Eden; he walked on the holy mountain of God.
    Both prophets Isa 14 and Eze 28 = were speaking of Adam before and after the fall.

can we find proof of those lying scribes that corrupted the bible? yes.

Mark 12:38
    And he said unto them in his doctrine, "BEWARE OF THE SCRIBES", which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
    39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
    40 Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

Luke 20:45
    Then in the audience of all the people he said unto his disciples,
    46 "BEWARE OF THE SCRIBES", which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;
    47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.
    what happened?
    These scribes translated the Septuagint into their made up Hebrew language and changed many things in the Bible then claimed that it's the original Holy Manuscripts, but that is a lie.
    what happened?
    These scribes translated the Septuagint into their made up Hebrew language and changed many things in the Bible then claimed that it's the original Holy Manuscripts, but that is a lie.
    what happened?

It is the Septuagint that is the original Holy Manuscripts and which also includes the Apocrypha, that is why the Apocrypha was excluded from the Hebrew Bible,
    all the books in the Apocrypha were written in Greek not hebrew, that in itself tells you the hebrew bible is a forgery and not the original as the Apocrypha was included in the original Bible,
    it was the Vatican (kenites) that took the Apocrypha out and rewrote the Bible into their hebrew language,
    hebrew is a kenite language not of the House of Israel.

In other words, Judaism was invented by the fake jews (kenites/hebrews), it is not of the "House of Israel",
    the "House" of Israel has 12 tribes in it, in which the tribe of Judah (real jews (Ju'dah)) is but only 1 of those 12 tribes, and it was the Levitcal Priests duty to be the scribes originally, they hired the kenites to do it out of laziness and the kenites eventually took over all of it and remain so til this day.

The whole world whores after the anti-christ, including the 144,000 elect to begin with, only seven thousand very elect do not bow a knee to baal EVER, which means all but 7,000 are fooled to begin with....

*IF* the Son makes you FREE you are FREE INDEED.

JOHN 8 V 36
    IN BIBLE NUMERICS # 8- is new life /new beginnings.
    IN BIBLE NUMERICS # 36 - Adversary, Enemy =3x6 - 36 = [666]

i could write this sentence just from the #s
    ''I HAVE RECEIVED my NEW BEGINNING AND A NEW LIFE BY BEING SET FREE FROM MY ENEMY.''
    HOW did this happen to me?
    ''The Son set me free, from my enemy - aka- the law of Moses - whose captives died in the wilderness from the law of sin and death''

Under this law= death ruled and the O.T. YHWH gods lived in such an unspeakable frustration AS THEY COULD NOT RETRACT THEIR OWN LAW.
    The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart."
    Genesis 6:6,
    and the YHWH gods ''anger would burn forever''.
    The YHWH gods, got into a tight corner,. these YHWH gods MADE THEIR laws, they themselves were unable to keep, including their spokesman Moses.
    SO
    YHWH gods had 2 choices - repent and plead insanity OR to continue on and be ''burnt up''.

best advice is to
    know your enemy and you are 1/2 way home.
    OH ~~~~ remember SOME of the deceived churchians follow the weak law of Moses [even in part, of 613 laws spiritual/physically.]
    It maybe a good time to ''PLEAD INSANITY'' AND BE SET FREE

have you understood John 10 v 7 to 11

Have the eyes of your understand been opened and His Messiah christ spirit taught you the truth so you no longer remain a CAPTIVE AND A PUPPET??

JOHN 10 v 7-11

7''Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.
    8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them.
    9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.
    They will come in and go out, and find pasture.
    10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
    11 “I am the good shepherd.
    The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep''
    JESUS TELLING US THE TRUTH.
    * HE is our gate into His new form of Life.
    * HIS sheep enters the gate to be SAVED.
    WARNING
    v 8 - note ''ALL who have come BEFORE ME are thieves and robbers'' - well exactly ''who'' came before the redeemer?

WHO IS INCLUDED IN THE WORD '''''''''''' ALL'''''''''''''''''''''???

THE YHWHs ofcourse as Jesus is calling ''ALL'' those others gods before HIM are thieves and robbers.
    you never saw this before hey?
    its called blindness.
    note
    YAHWEH THE LORD GOD., began with 2 laws in Eden, and ended up issuing 613 other draconian laws.. aka - more and more impossible ordinances no man could keep.; even to prove YAHWEHs WERE UNABLE TO KEEP their own made up laws themselves as war murder and slaughter were upheld as ''righteousness'.

remember grace and truth came THOUGH THE REDEEMER....note well Messiah calls HIMSELF the good shepherd
    = revealing all others were not. there were NO good shepherds before the advent of the GOOD SHEPHERD.
    do you '''see''' this truth?
    the thief shepherds come to rob and destroy...

ITS IS ONLY
    Messiah who now GIVES HIS PEOPLE His own absolute peace of mind and true spiritual liberation.

a little piece of news...

Is Elijah Cumming?
    Oct 17, 2019
    The Democratic Representative from Baltimore, Maryland, Elijah Cummings died early today at the age of 68.
    He had been in the US House of Representatives since 1996.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...dies-at-age-68

While most people will view his death in personal or political terms, our interest is more in the prophetic realm insofar as he is a sign of the times.
    This appears to be a sign, not of the coming of Elijah, but of the end of menís expectations of Elijahís coming.

We can look at this in more than one way.
    First, we might view this as a transition from Elijah to Elisha.
    Second, we might view this as the end of menís hopes that Elijah will come.

Third, we might see its connection to the death of John the Baptist, which allowed Jesus to assume his position as the divinely called High Priest, which cleared the way for Jesus to emerge fully into His own ministry.
    This third view implies that the ministry of Christ in His second appearance is about to begin.

Time will tell us how to view this, as events develop and unfold.

exert from God's kingdom ministry

Smile Eliyah.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Is Elijah Cumming?
    Oct 17, 2019
    The Democratic Representative from Baltimore, Maryland, Elijah Cummings died early today at the age of 68.
    He had been in the US House of Representatives since 1996.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...dies-at-age-68

While most people will view his death in personal or political terms, our interest is more in the prophetic realm insofar as he is a sign of the times.
    This appears to be a sign, not of the coming of Elijah, but of the end of menís expectations of Elijahís coming.

We can look at this in more than one way.
    First, we might view this as a transition from Elijah to Elisha.
    Second, we might view this as the end of menís hopes that Elijah will come.

Third, we might see its connection to the death of John the Baptist, which allowed Jesus to assume his position as the divinely called High Priest, which cleared the way for Jesus to emerge fully into His own ministry.
    This third view implies that the ministry of Christ in His second appearance is about to begin.

Time will tell us how to view this, as events develop and unfold.

exert from God's kingdom ministry
    Hmm, Elijah was a Democratic Representative, didn't know Elijah was a demorat.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Jesus your only teacher, really?

Lucy,

The apostle Paul sure prophesied of the very things that ye do on this forum.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ing+ears&t=KJV

And oh how ye have heaped many teachers to yourself, and your ears must be itching badly.

Hmm, she went to get more teachers from the internet.

The Spiritual Man inside can understand far better than a carnal minded pew person

what?
    "Gods", aka the O.T. the'''' divine'''''' Liars plural

consider
    The behavior of God Yahs in Eden is most peculiar.
    Eden is the pivotal moment in earth's history because what happened there set the stage- programmed for future events.
    It also gave an opportunity for someone to take over, educate and develop the human race for their own purposes.

What people have been taught is a lie and it goes against N. T. JESUS ministry scripture of logic and common sense.
    the law of the holy spirit - love joy and peace - when this activity is not seen - know satan and his angels of light are the ruling this world as well as the religious teachers.
    The ancient writings of the bible reveal a lot of information as to what went on 6,000 years ago in Eden.
    Those writings of the bible reflect the end result which we all can see plainly in the modern world.
    - the behavior "God" yahs exhibited in Eden is perfectly consistent with what evil would have to do if its goal were to take over the human race and control it.
    This in itself is consistent with the Luciferic symbols found in Washington D.C.
    Government plays the biggest part in world control.
    The bible also specifically tells us that Satan controls this world:
    how?
    by their ''gods of war.'' O.T. style
    Jesus the Christ even taught that the God of the Old Testament was not His Father.

consider the true facts
    Evil cannot succeed without deception.
    the proof is
    This is why it uses the "good works" organization of Freemasonry to hide behind.
    It uses Freemasonry to control the world as proclaimed in the bible.
    If you monitored the worldy Governments, you would have noticed its behavior exhibits the same as by "God" in Eden.
    There is no difference between the two!
    They came here along time ago and have been with us all through time.
    Many times in the past the ALL government have both lied to and has withheld information from the people.
    It has violated human rights laws as well.
    These traits match that of "Gods yahs of Eden''. [ the tiller slaves]

There is undeniable evidence which proves that earth is set up to empower those who control it and that they have evil intentions towards the human race.