Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

i am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."

''I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
    But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.
    For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?
    – The Apocryphon of John (II 13:9-12)

If there are no other gods then why would he be jealous?
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

the NAME .......of.................

The truth brought names into existence in the world for our sakes, because it is not possible to learn it (truth) without these names.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

a crown of BEAUTY,

Catherine of Siena said

Well, let me ask you this:

What would happen if each of us LADIES were to truly know, embrace who we are as daughters of God.

Can you envision the day that Satan realises He no longer has any hold on us because we have no doubt in our God-given identity and inheritance?

‘He conquered by a woman by trickery, and now a woman conquers him.
    She that was once his weapon is now his destroyer, brave and invincible.’ (John Crysostom).

something to think about.....

the O.T. changing scriptures ''a law one day but not the next'', the OT gods of changes...
    The kenites [as sons of Cain, the offspring of the serpent,] were doing a great work to that imperfect law of Moses, as a serpent who changes the rules and moves the goal posts.
    I guess the object is to create more imperfections.

WELL ofcourse ~~~~ as the whole O.T sheebang was termed USELESS.

IF WE LOOK AT ALL CREATION - what did Jesus Father create that was termed IMPERFECT?
    WHAT did Jesus touch or DO to anyone that was termed IMPERFECT?

INFACT JESUS turned human imperfections to perfection as He healed and RAISE THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE and satisfied the large crowds that gathered to Hear HIM speak not on the law of Moses BUT ON *** HIS *** KINGDOM and the making of a NEW creation

John 1 v 1 - tells of HOW THE WORD [JESUS] CREATED ALL THE VISIBLE UNIVERSES
    now
    He had arrived here on planet Earth TO CREATE again by the POWER OF HIS WORD.
    what?
    A NEW WAY
    A NEW LIFE FORCE
    A NEW POWER
    A NEW ORDER
    called His new creature for His new creation

whatever time THE WORD created the 1ST universe - IN 30AD it was now TIME to create A NEW CREATION so that none of the OLD would remain.

amen

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the O.T. changing scriptures ''a law one day but not the next'', the OT gods of changes...
    The kenites [as sons of Cain, the offspring of the serpent,] were doing a great work to that imperfect law of Moses, as a serpent who changes the rules and moves the goal posts.
    I guess the object is to create more imperfections.

WELL ofcourse as the whole O.T sheebang was termed USELESS.

IF WE LOOK AT ALL CREATION - what did Jesus Father create that was termed IMPERFECT?
    WHAT did Jesus touch or DO to anyone that was termed IMPERFECT?

INFACT JESUS turned human imperfections to perfection as He healed and RAISE THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE and satisfied the large crowds that gathered to Hear HIM speak not on the law of Moses BUT ON *** HIS *** KINGDOM and the making of a NEW creation

John 1 v 1 - tells of HOW THE WORD [JESUS] CREATED ALL THE VISIBLE UNIVERSES
    now
    He had arrived here on planet Earth TO CREATE again by the POWER OF HIS WORD.
    what?
    A NEW WAY
    A NEW LIFE FORCE
    A NEW POWER
    A NEW ORDER
    called His new creature for His new creation

whatever time THE WORD created the 1ST universe - IN 30AD it was now TIME to create A NEW CREATION so that none of the OLD would remain.

amen
    Lucy,

Who is Jesus Father and what is His Name, ye never did tell us?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

curiosity - some facts few think on

THE "BURNING QUESTION" OF FUEL IN THE WILDERNESS JOURNEYS

The question of fires and fuel.
    The myriads of sacrifices and burnt offerings at the tabernacle, besides the wasteful burning "without the camp" of practically entire animals= required many fires and hence much firewood.
    --ask?
    Where, in the "waste wilderness," did they get so much fuel?
    -- a burning question
    Nowhere answered by revelation.

In the Arabian wilderness at certain seasons, and always at night, when the fiery sun had set, the cold was fearfully intense;
    the Chosen must have been grievously beset to find firewood to keep themselves from freezing,
    - it is never once recorded that stove-wood was miraculously provided either to keep them warm or to cook manna, to say nothing of the big quail feast.

The inspired Word tells us much of the fires and of the ashes, but vouchsafes nothing about the immense forests which must have been required to supply a population like that of modern Chicago with firewood for heating, cooking, and burnings every day for forty years.

[ is this a recorded fantasy of those lying scribes Jer 8 v 8 aka the kenites scribes - the Hu-man offspring of satan]

curiosity even fewer think about YAHWEHS fact sheet.

do you think The Father of Jesus would demand

Cannibalism

As sick as it may seem sacrificing children was done to placate God.
    Eating them was imposed as a matter of punishment.
    did Jesus demand eating humans as a punishment????

You shall eat the flesh of your sons and daughters.
    27"And if in spite of this you will not hearken to me, but walk contrary to me,
    28 then I will walk contrary to you in fury, and chastise you myself sevenfold for your sins.
    29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters. (Lev. 26:27-29)

You shall eat the offspring of your sons and daughters, whom the Lord has given you.
    The father shall eat the children and the mother shall eat the afterbirth.

53 And you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the LORD your God has given you, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemies shall distress you.
    4 The man who is the most tender and delicately bred among you will grudge food to his brother, to the wife of his bosom, and to the last of the children who remain to him;
    55 so that he will not give to any of them any of the flesh of his children whom he is eating, because he has nothing left him, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemy shall distress you in all your towns.
    56 The most tender and delicately bred woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot upon the ground because she is so delicate and tender, will grudge to the husband of her bosom, to her son and to her daughter,
    57 her afterbirth that comes out from between her feet and her children whom she bears,because she will eat them secretly, for want of all things, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemy shall distress you in your towns.
    (Deut. 28:53:57)

Do you think Jesus will demand you ladies eat your afterbirth?
    are you as insane as the gods ye worship = yes you are~~~~

there are certain rules of accepted behaviours our consciousness observes

We don't need thousands of laws to behave correctly
    We should allow our conscious to be our guide...
    yes/no/maybe?
    [if you cannot do '''it'' infront of your momma don't do it'']

so here is a Poem it is called
    '' IF JESUS CAME TO YOUR HOUSE''

''Yes if Jesus came to your house, to spend a day or two.
    If he came unexpected, just dropped in on you.
    Ahh I know you'd give you nicest room, to such an honored guest.
    And all the food you'd serve to him, would be your the best.
    And you would keep reassuring him, that you're glad to have him there.
    That serving him in your home, is joy beyond compare.
    But when you saw him coming, would you meet him at the door,
    With arms out stretched in welcome, to your heavenly visitor.
    Or would you have to change you clothes, before you'd let him in.
    Or hide some magazines, and put the bible where they had been.
    Would you turn off the radio, and hope he hadn't heard.
    And wish you hadn't uttered, that last loud hasty word.
    Would you hide your worldly music, and put some hymn books out.
    Could you just let Jesus walk right in, or would you rush about.
    And I wonder, if the savior spent a day or two with you.
    Would you go right on doing, the things you always do.
    Would you go right on saying, the things you always say.
    Would life for you continue, as it does from day to day.
    Would your family conversations, keep up its normal pace.
    And would you find it hard each meal to say a table grace.
    Would you sing the songs you always sing,
    And read the books you read.
    And let him know the things on which you mind and spirit feed.
    Would you take Jesus with you everywhere you planned to go.
    Or maybe would you change your plans, for just a day or so.
    Would you be glad for him meet your very closest friends.
    Or hope that they'd stay away, until his visit ends.
    Would you be glad to have him stay forever on and on.
    Or would you sigh with great relief, when he at last was gone''.

So with this poem in Mind - how would you feel now, when you read the bible of a group of Yahweh''''us''' gods, creating a famine so all those very naughty people could be reduced to eat the family and the ladies eat the afterbirth?
    Do you feel something that would not be accepted in polite society today among the pew people would have been accepted then?

Consider a few things before you commit yourself
    How would the ancients ''hear'' these gods?
    Did it come from a loud speaker so all the 2,000,000 walkers in the wilderness heard?
    Did it come from Moses or Aaron, or some Prophet as a godlike telepathy like say = like Benny Hinns has,- all that religious ''GOD SAID'' stuff the pews lap up?
    [ those voices in the head, like murderers get]
    Did it happen or a mere threat?
    WAS IT MADE UP as a fear control system from the lying scribes Jer 8 v8?
    was it a myth?

Whatever way you spin it, that style of fear control is satanic - AKA = punishments and rewards.

test the fruits of godly behaviours.
    THE BEST IDEA is when you read this behaviour in the O.T. replace the character with the Name and Jesus and see how you''feel'' about these O.T. gods and if you wish to obey their 613 laws that died in 70AD that if still obeyed = now make true Salvation V.O.I.D.

example of replacing the characters with Jesus
    53 [Jesus said] - ''Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters [Jesus as ] the LORD your God has given you.

when you do this - you will understand the fruits of the gods Yahweh.

putting Jesus NAME as a substitute for other O.T. gods

to all these verses that show ILL WILL towards all men.

consider
    When Israel was conquered by its larger neighbors, the prophets blamed the people for worshipping other gods.
    Looking at their logic from the opposite direction,it means that Yahweh gods punished his people by aligning with the other gods.
    It would also mean that the other gods were more powerful than Yahweh.
    The fanatical prophets couldn't imagine finding fault with their Yah God.

A great example of finding out the character of the Yahs when compared with messiah
    20 Jesus said - Who ever sacrifices to any god other than [Me Jesus]the LORD must be destroyed.
    [Ex.22:20]
    Ask was this Messiah's ministry?
    His message came out as ''PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL to all men''

if you notice the only people Messiah called out as an ''abomination to Him'' were the rulers under the Law of Moses.
    John chapter 8 where Jesus rips into the Jews for worshipping the devil - aka - war gods who rule with force and fear instead of wisdom and compassion
    Those ''lower gods Yahwehs'' who issue out some compassionate commandments in one place and then great ugly ghastly genocidal murderous commandments another place

what did Jesus tell these people.
    ."..."If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of myself, but He who sent me.
    Why do you not understand My speech?
    Because you are not able to listen to My word.
    You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
    When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
    But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
    Which of you convicts Me of sin?
    And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
    He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."
    LET IT BE WELL NOTED
    ACCORDING TO MESSIAH [ all those throughout the centuries, who heed and worship the Yah''s of the O.T. = have proceed out from the devil.
    these poor deceive souls SIMPLY CANNOT worship our Father in spirit or in truth.

These tares are the offspring of Cain - the tares who always remain our enemy.

In Biomystical Christian theology becomes schizophrenic, showing a Jeckle & Hyde, good and evil side which can be seen in Yahweh's instructions through the prophets and leaders in the Judeo-Christian epic.
    Right from the beginning in the Yahweh-ist version of Creation Yahweh demonstrates a deeply flawed character,
    * one that displays a rather pathetic immaturity playing power games with his new human toys, Adam and Eve,
    * taking out his frustrations when they don't behave as he instructs them to by cursing their existence as if he himself had no responsibility for the flaws in his own created beings.
    * Yahweh gods as the hypocrite who give Moses the Ten Commandments, one of which prohibits murder and another one prohibiting coveting what is thy neighbor's,
    yet who turns around and commands Moses to order the slaying of Israelites worshiping their Golden Calf.

*have you a brain?
    *can you think for yourself MINUS all churchy fables and unholy indoctrinations?
    *are you awake and educated enough to think for yourself, rather than be led like a silly religious puppet, called ''the SHEEPLES'' by weird angels of light?
    can you break out from your captivity
    or
    are you too far gone and a true reprobate

YAHWEH A DEITY OF TERROR ............a curiosity to wonder over

YAHWEH A DEITY OF TERROR

Moses, who had occasion to know him quite intimately, if he is to be believed at all, declares:
    "Yahweh thy God is a mighty God and terrible" (Deut. 7 v 21);
    and
    "Yahweh is a great God, mighty and terrible" (Deut.10 v 17),
    a description repeated in nearly every book of Hebrew Scripture

by Nehemiah (Neh. 1 v 5);
    by Isaiah many times;
    by David very often;
    by Jeremiah, as "a mighty, terrible one" (Jer. 20 v 11);
    by Daniel, as the "great and dreadful God" (Dan. 9 v 4);
    and so times without number.

In fierce and fatal wrath Yahweh surpasses gods and men:

ask
    if Yahweh gods are so terrible so angry and dreadful so murderous = why do the captives always disobey.?
    one of the most frequently used phrases in the whole "Word of God" is "and the anger of Yahweh was kindled."
    so
    IF THE BIG GUY is standing there with his big gun are you going to backchat and brag and stare him down?

it is so ridiculous~~~~~
    its some ancient ''''hero'''' with advanced technology

The unlearned like to quote this verse.

And the dragon/devil was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    Revelation 12:17.
    REALLY?

HAVING THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS - one has been trained to overcome all things and walk in the VICTORY that was determined at the cross.
    ''they overcame satan but the Blood of the lamb
    by the word of their testimony
    and
    loving no their former carnal life that led to physical death.''

The #s of the verse depict the same revelation
    # 12 - Is the divine government
    # 17 - Is the victory walk that overcame satan the world and their flesh

'''Which keep the commandments of God'''
    is added dung of man as the OT commandments all 613 of them were removed from the NEW COVENANT SYSTEM and in the commandments place, was placed, '' the sayings of Jesus'' now imparted into the mind and heart of his Ekklesia

John 8 v 51
    ''Those who keep My sayings shall never see [physica] death''
    THE OVERCOMERS ARE TRAINED IN THE SAYINGS OF THE SAVIOUR as they have become ''his workmanship''
    how we know it is dung inserted?
    Jesus came to abolish the ''''works including his wrath'' of the devil.- that event happened at the cross.

mysteries - the carefully guarded mysteries

The most carefully guarded, heavily veiled, and least understood secrets of biblical wisdom traditions.
    And though many have stumbled upon certain aspects of this information, few have grasped in fullness, exactly what this revelation means for humanity and world.

Divulging that Cain was not a child of Adam, but fathered BY serpent of Genesis 3, is one of the keys to unlocking and deciphering some of the many riddles found in the Bible.
    The Father has revealed this insight to His line of prophets and those in His Ekklesia and that even His only begotten Son, Jesus spoke of the ''nest of vipers and snakes.''

did you ever notice this truth

The Father Sent Christ To Defeat Death,
    that is to say,
    Satan and These so called rulers of the jews under the law of Moses, wanted nothing more than to kill Him.
    Christ Was free of sin and therefore He and only He could defeat the law of Moses and set the captives free from that Law.
    how?
    by being ''a first fruit sacrifice'' - the same that was offered by Abel.- only this type of sacrifice was accepted
    All other O.T.religious rituals were from the religion of the serpent and 2nd rated
    - that is why the law of Moses is called in Hebrews, useless weak and imperfect - the same form of religion as Cain offered, - an imperfect offering

Unquenchable curiosity - n,a,k,e,d,

NAKED
    WITHOUT CLOTHES

The Message to the Church in Laodicea
    v 18
    Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see.
    Slaves in the ancient Near East were deprived of proper clothing to indicate their slave status.
    the fruit of nakedness
    the Clothing meant status, so slaves were often ‘naked’.
    the man made religion called christian - has a slave status.

take His warning very seriously as you sit in your pews, NAKED before Him.
    * a slave and captive to total man made deception

preacher-preaching-800x430.jpg
    what does HE say about what ye should do?
    '' come out from your man made religion,'' because the name LAODICEA means ''mans rule.''

so next time you pew sit KNOW you are as naked as a J bird and worst of all A SLAVE TO RELIGIOUS CAPTIVITY = aka - THOSE WHO LACK TRUE KNOWLEDGE
    church_split.jpg

why? is worshipping of YAH the worship of THE BEAST'' ''oh NO'' they cried.

blasphemy.
    hmm well we will see.
    hosea 13
    Therefore I will be unto them as a lion as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
    8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion the wild beast shall tear them.
    leopard lion bear

repeated

Revelation 13
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion .
    leopard lion bear