Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing

to the astonished reader,

before you is a pen-and-ink outline sketch of the Bible Yahweh.
    Every line of it is drawn,= by a divinely inspired pen, at the infallible dictation of the Great Yahweh himself, and it is said to bear his own sacred seal of accuracy and authenticity.
    the fact
    So that there is no mistaking it for a lurid portrait of the Devil, read Yahweh's own signature upon it:
    "I am Yahweh which exercise loving-kindness, judgment and righteousness in the earth: for in these things I delight" (Jer. 9, 24).
    From "In the beginning" of Genesis, to the closing blast,
    "Lest I come and smite the earth with a curse," of Malachi,
    there is not to be found one single good, honest, true, faithful, decent, or righteous action which it is even alleged that this Hebrew Yahweh ever did or thought of doing.

https://www.big-lies.org/rationalism/ra1gw10.html
    ===================================================================================

You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs

YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH~~~~~
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

THE TRUTH REMAINS THE TRUTH and NO errors are found IN THE TRUTH

you want the real truth?
    Well just remember one thing

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning

by their fruits ye shall know them - clue to deception

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    before you is a pen-and-ink outline sketch of the Bible Yahweh.
    Every line of it is drawn,= by a divinely inspired pen, at the infallible dictation of the Great Yahweh himself, and it is said to bear his own sacred seal of accuracy and authenticity.
    the fact
    So that there is no mistaking it for a lurid portrait of the Devil, read Yahweh's own signature upon it:
    "I am Yahweh which exercise loving-kindness, judgment and righteousness in the earth: for in these things I delight" (Jer. 9, 24).
    From "In the beginning" of Genesis, to the closing blast,
    "Lest I come and smite the earth with a curse," of Malachi,
    there is not to be found one single good, honest, true, faithful, decent, or righteous action which it is even alleged that this Hebrew Yahweh ever did or thought of doing.

https://www.big-lies.org/rationalism/ra1gw10.html
    ===================================================================================

distinguished Hebrew scholar, Rev. Charles P. Fagnani, D.D.,
    Professor of Scripture in Union Theological Seminary,
    (Fagnani, The Beginnings of History according to the Jews, pp. 18-19; Boni, New York, 1925)
    denies
    the Christian Godhood of Yahweh:

"The god who is the hero of these [Genesis] stories is not the Supreme Cosmic God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, in whom we live, and move, and have our being, but the tribal god of the Hebrews, according to their earliest and crudest conception of his character.
    To use the word God or Lord God instead of Elohim or Yaho is misleading and disastrous.
    It conceals from the unsuspecting reader that the un-Godlike sayings and doings recorded are those of an imagined, primitive deity, not those of the God of the New Testament."
    This leaves the pagan god Yahweh and his pretended "Holy Word" a myth of fables or a man made deity.

sitting on your lounge chair reading your OT...it never really occurs to you to view

the vivid details taking place
    perhaps this is an excellent time to introduce you to your O.T Gods YHWH and how he/them operate.
    and you can relive the joys of utter cruelty

THE SINNER AND HIS BEAST
    Finally, the ceremony begins.
    A priest blows a ram’s horn and calls out for sinners.
    A neighbor of yours steps forward and presents a prized calf to one of several strangely dressed men, like the men you saw at the stream the day before. Your parents refer to these men as "priest".

One by one, the sinners step forward and present their animal to a priest who then wrestles it to the ground.
    Your neighbor drops to his knees in front of the priest, who closes his eyes and begins chanting something unintelligible.
    As you witness this strange act, your father grabs your hand and places it alongside his on his prized sheep.

You feel its heart racing;
    the animal's terror is clearly transmitted though the palm of your hand.
    The priest takes hold of the struggling animal and with quick, practiced motion, slits its throat with a razor sharp knife.

tab-055.jpg

The animal struggles, kicking and bellowing in protest, as geysers of blood erupts from its jugular vein.
    A froth of blood spews forth, splattering you and everyone present.
    You feel the spark of life draining through its hide as the stillness of death overcomes the animal.
    You look down at the viscous red fluid splattered on the front of your robe.
    You stare with revulsion at the red stains soaking into the fibers as the stench of death assaults your nostrils and addles your senses.

tab-054.jpg

Even before the animal has ceased struggling, you look up from your bloodstained robe to see the head priest/butcher moving quickly to catch the animal’s blood in a golden bowl.
    With eyelids half closed and muttering some strange incantation, he seems to be in a trance.
    Shouting, he lifts the golden bowl skyward at arms length before splashing the rapidly congealing blood over and around the base of the flaming altar.
    The priest then comes out of his trance and begins eviscerating the animal.
    During this process, the animal’s bloody guts are thrown upon the altar, where they are incinerated as sweet savor to a god that evidently has an abiding taste for burnt fat and viscera.

In just a few strokes, the priest/butcher finishes his gory task.
    Working rapidly, he begins cutting the animal’s joints.
    As he separates the portions of meat, he carefully lays aside a large portion of the best cuts for himself.
    He then returns the remaining meat to the sinner, who by now has given the priest full admission of his sins.

With the sacrifice complete, the priest produces a golden bowl with a cupful of the animal’s blood swimming in the bottom.
    He mixes it with another bodily fluid that smells like semen.

He uses his fingers to smear a large daub of the mixture on the forehead of the entranced, chanting sinner kneeling before him with closed eyes.
    Then, with a loud shout, the priest/butcher declares that by this act, all sins have been atoned.
    Your neighbor staggers to his feet and like a beatific drunk, lurches away from the gory remains of what had been a living, breathing creature moments before.
    Eviscerated animal remnants swim in a pool of blood that is rapidly absorbing into the dirt, even as the priest calls for the next sinner to step forward with his animal.

Suddenly you feel the full emotional horror of the fate awaiting the other animals brought to the ritual.
    All the while, these men called priest, howl, chant and dance about, reciting their ritualistic incantations that beg god’s forgiveness; it was an extremely gruesome spectacle.

The bloodlust continues well into evening.

What you never witness is the secret ceremony that takes place inside the Tabernacle’s tent where the high priest, in a final act of crazed bloodlust, drinks sacrificial blood before the mercy seat
    . The Levirate injunction against consuming blood is a public admonishment to restrict the use of blood.
    However, the priests, called kohanim, exempted themselves from their own laws.
    They secretly do not observe such restrictions placed on their followers.

A few days later the priests fold their Tabernacle tent, their circus of horror, and move on.

tab-057.jpg

warning
    DONT EAT while ye read, unless the vomit bucket is beside your chair.

the truth becomes evident that His primary mission was to attack and destroy the second Temple’s arrogant Jewish priesthood and their corrupt sacrificial system.
    For this, Jesus had to have been a real character, as sources outside the Bible do in fact indicate.
    What separates Jesus from other self-proclaimed religious saviors of the day was His authority

Sounds like the heathen Lucy J. is raging all the time.

distinguished Hebrew scholar, Rev. Charles P. Fagnani, D.D.,
    Professor of Scripture in Union Theological Seminary,
    (Fagnani, The Beginnings of History according to the Jews, pp. 18-19; Boni, New York, 1925)
    denies
    the Christian Godhood of Yahweh:

"The god who is the hero of these [Genesis] stories is not the Supreme Cosmic God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, in whom we live, and move, and have our being, but the tribal god of the Hebrews, according to their earliest and crudest conception of his character.
    To use the word God or Lord God instead of Elohim or Yaho is misleading and disastrous.
    It conceals from the unsuspecting reader that the un-Godlike sayings and doings recorded are those of an imagined, primitive deity, not those of the God of the New Testament."
    This leaves the pagan god Yahweh and his pretended "Holy Word" a myth of fables or a man made deity.
    Sounds like the heathen Lucy J. is raging all the time like her "daddy".
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

i wondered if such scenes are true how

the barbarians were not full of diseases - [i guess they were.]
    from the stink of burning flesh and dead corpses..... that their blood lust gods loved

the barbarians were not full of diseases - [i guess they were.]
    from the stink of burning flesh and dead corpses..... that their blood lust gods loved
    Yea Lucy J.

We all know you love it, that's why ye profit off the dead.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the energy that comes forth from fear and blood lusting

the barbarians were full of diseases
    - [i guess they were.]
    Gives the YWHW plural gods more energy to live off, called ''a sweet smelling savor'' -

if the YHWH gods love to get new energy from, death - they have to introduce laws that cannot be kept so death can rule

religion-religion-angry_god-pagans-bake-bake_sales-bven777_low.jpg

the YAHVEH THE VENGEFUL
    vengence
    "Vengeance is mine, I will repay,"
    is the crown-jewel of the Yahweh's gorgonian Godhead.

what does GORGON mean?
    snakes of mythology

"Yahveh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God" (Ex. 34 v 14),
    "jealous for my holy name" (Ezek, 39 v, 25).

Again, "Yahweh he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions, nor your sins" (Josh. 24 v, 19);
    "Yahweh is jealous, and Yahweh revengeth" (Nahum, i, 2).
    One must not dare even to dislike him:
    "Yahweh repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them" (Deut. 7 v, 10).

YHWH is satan - how do we know for sure?
    satan was the only being PRIOR to the CROSS that had all authority called '' the key'' to death - not 1 other being did.
    not 1''' being'''' could order ''death to the human or animal'' but satan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

can it be ''proved'' the YWHW gods of the O.T. were men who used ancient technology

to control by fear mongering the ''other humans'' who were of far inferior intellect and culture.?

Pharaoh_and_His_Host_Drowned_in_the_Red_Sea_parted_right_1.jpg

The fruit? always ask the main question, HOW DID JESUS minister to the lost captives"
    that is the BENCH MARK

* did jesus kill His enemies?
    or forgive them?

The descriptions of the O.T. God's appearance and behaviour in the Torah make it obvious they are men, using ancient technology on inferior cultures.
    as a leader
    as a man
    as a group of human men

let is see the evidence.
    Clear descriptions of Yahweh are fairly consistent in the O.T Bible.
    He is almost always presented as some variety of loud, frightening event in the sky.
    Even when he is said to speak "face to face" with humans, he does not actually seem to have a face.

Yahweh as Thunder, Lightning, Fire...
    Yahweh is often described in the Bible as thunder, lightning, fire, earthquakes, clouds, blinding light, thick darkness, and/or whirlwinds.
    The book of Exodus describes what happens when Yahweh shows himself to the Israelites in order to inspire their belief and fear:
    Exodus 19:9
    And the Lord said unto Moses, ''Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever''.
    The_Ten_Commandments_Bible_Card_1.jpg

* did Jesus inspire fear during His ministry to those who gathered around HIM?

the TRUMPET - WHAT IS THIS TRUMPET.
    Holman_Trumpets_1.jpg
    When the Bible uses the word "trumpet,"
    it is likely translated from the Greek word "salpizo," referring to the reverberation of the trumpet, with root words meaning
    a tossing as of waves in the sea, and causing people to be thrown into a tremor and to quake for fear.

* did Jesus spread His good news as a trumpet = causing people to be thrown into tremor and fears?

Yahweh as Danger
    Yahweh's presence, full of sound and light and smoke, was too dangerous for humans to approach.
    promulgation-full.jpg
    For their safety, the people had to be kept away from Yahweh.

* Were the captives SAFE around Jesus?

After one of his visits with Yahweh, Moses came home with an odd side effect.
    WHAT EXACTLY?
    In various interpretations, Moses's face shone, or he had horns, or there were hornlike rays radiating out from him.
    [The Hebrew word used to describe Moses's face can mean either "irradiation" or "horn."]
    Irradiation MEANS - the process by which an object is exposed to radiation.
    THEREFORE MOSES HAD A severe case of radiation poisoning
    -poor Moses?

Yahweh as a Voice
    Yahweh often appears in the Bible as a voice calling from the sky and/or from the midst of a cloud and/or from a great fire.
    Sometimes Yahweh's voice is a thunderous roar; other times it is small and still.

* did Jesus roar at others?

CONT= were YHWH gods mere men using ancient technology ON an inferior culture

Consider Moses was irradiated - suffered radiation poisoning when visiting YHWH gods upon the dark cloud mountain
    Opps
    - we have the same technology today - radiation poisoning

* Would Jesus use radiation poisoning on His saints?
    Remember Jesus is the BENCH MARK of divine behaviour.

THE VOICE?
    1 KINGS 19
    ''And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. ''
    Sometimes Yahweh seems to communicate telepathically (as with the small, still voice).
    The Hebrew word translated as glowing metal in the verse is chashmal, which is not just a color but also an energy
    —it is the modern Hebrew word for electricity.
    Most bibles translate chashmal as amber, but the first syllable, chash, means silence, and the second syllable, mal, means speaking.

THE ART OF SPEECH
    THE Divine Language,
    "German philologist Jacob Grimm wrote in 1851 that if God spoke language, indeed any language that involves dental consonants,
    therefore
    God must have teeth, and since teeth were created not for speech but for eating,
    Genesis 12:1:
    "And Jehovah saith unto Abram, 'Go for thyself, from thy land, and from thy kindred, and from the house of thy father, unto the land which I shew thee.'"
    should you be laughing thinking of YHWH god's dentals
    When reading the verse, it's easy to assume that Yahweh spoke to Moses in humanoid form:
    Exodus 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.

YHWH showed Moses his backside,
    really???
    Michelangelo_Sistine_Chapel_-_Creation_of_stars_and_planets_-_detail_God_1.jpg
    like we need to see this?
    * did Jesus show us His backside?

Thunder Gods
    Thunder gods, including Yahweh, have long been popular all over the world.
    Making big noise and throwing lightning bolts, they get people's attention and fearful obedience.
    Wind gods and sky gods may also be thunder gods —sky gods tend to speak with voices of thunder and cause strong winds.
    There is further overlap between thunder gods, weather gods, storm gods, war gods, fire gods, and sun gods.
    A lot of deities tend to be noisy and flaming, up in the sky.

Thunderbirds-follow-leader.jpg
    the MIGHTY THUNDER BIRDS
    Yahweh was a storm god (sometimes called a thunder god or sky deity) in competition with the main Semitic god, Ba‘al.
    (Thunder was a common feature of Yahweh's appearances to humans.)

Divine Councils
    referred to in the Bible as judges, rulers, princes, stars, and kings.
    Wurzach_Pfarrkirche_Decke_Westteil.jpg
    ''synod of the gods".
    "assembly of the gods'' who would meet to address various concerns.
    how many gods?
    ''thou shalt have NO other gods before me'
    lots of competition for the top ''God Job''

* how many gods did Jesus mention?

YHWH gods call up demons to minister for him?
    really?
    Sometimes Yahweh employed demons for his own uses.
    Judges 9:22 When Abimelech had reigned three years over Israel,
    23 Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech....
    * did Jesus call up demons to minister out to others for HIM or cast them out?

CONT= were YHWH gods mere men using ancient technology ON an inferior culture

interesting what can be revealed...
    all those old O.T. misrepresentation fade away when one imagines the YHWH gods with teeth and dental needs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus cast out demons, never once did he use demons or give demons to others;
    Brooklyn_Museum_-_The_Two_Men_Possessed_with_Devils_(Les_deux_demoniaques)_-_James_Tissot.jpg
    Jesus gave his disciples the power to cast out devils not give them
    Matthew 8:16
    When the even was come, they brought unto him [Jesus] many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick.
    Temptation_of_Christ_1854.jpg

Divine Chariots
    Perhaps the most impressive biblical encounter with a divine chariot is the story of Ezekiel's wheel.
    The prophet's very detailed (and odd) description of his famous encounter with the physical "Word of the LORD" has been interpreted by many people as representing an ANCIENT spaceship.

des4.jpg

The_Pushpak_Aircraft.jpg
    ancient technology.= U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds?
    kp520611dc.jpg
    Ezekiels chariot built from bible description
    The Bible has numerous instances of divine chariots, including:
    Isaiah 66:5 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
    * did Jesus use a ''chariot'' TO ASCEND?

when we compare the 2 ministries YHWH to Jesus - we see they are NOT the same.
    With a bit of scholarly truth research, to determine that Yahweh, the God of the Jews and Christians, started out as a thunder god worshipped by polytheistic ancient Semites.
    It's also easy to see that descriptions of Yahweh usually resemble a ''human/humans in an inhabited flying machine.
    Yahweh is described in the Bible as lightning, fire, noise, danger, a destroying warrior.
    The idea of Yahweh sending down a bolt of lightning to destroy those who offend him is well-supported in the biblical record as a reported actual event.
    Psalms 18:13
    The LORD yhwh also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
    14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
    the Bible reveals that the Scriptures are filled with technological data.
    Strong evidence FROM THE O.T. is presented that the Exodus tabernacle and the temple of Solomon, with the ark as centerpiece, were microwave transceivers .
    THE YHWH gods use thought -control devices and laser exterminators;
    Biblical descriptions of the horrors of these controller ''gods'' involving
    plasma physics,
    crystal lasers,
    ionic loudspeakers,
    sonic holography,
    microwave resonators,

some of us are no longer in the backwoods of primitive cultures, where a ''bottle of Coke'' can become a god.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bGHkTgkjUg

a simple clue to gaining true insight into who is who and the fruits they bear

in each verse replace 'JESUS name' as our MESSIAH who came to set the captive free = alongside those gods, prophets, kings, pharisees, disciples etc who are giving their advice?

if ''love joy and peace'' are not showing as the divine holy fruits = know instantly its the offspring of Cain those Hu-mans giving us their ''knowledge''

Vote #1 Jesus the christ= for President?
    Vote #2 Yahweh and O.T. gods = for President?
    Vote #3 the serpent seed as the offspring of satan= for President?

its all there clearly defined VOTE 1 2 3 FOR your President.

so WHO PUT THE '''A''' in Yah?

sure is a mystery.
    Lucy singing in very beautiful voice...
    ''WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?
    WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH
    WAS IT YOU
    WAS IT ME
    WAS IT HIM
    WAS IT SHE
    SO
    WHO PUT THE ''A'' IN YAH?''

why choose ''A''?
    WHEN e I o u were free???
    tell us please

YIH
    YOH
    YUH
    YEH were all available

SO
    THE MYSTERY must be solved....
    ''who put the ''A'' in YAH..