Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing...CHRISTIANITY is not ....

the mentally-impoverished fundamentalist types - lack knowledge.

SIGH
    IF THEY DID NOT
    their ignorance would not kill them
    ''people perish from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE''
    this sin kills the pews at a rate of 2000 each 12 mins according to stats

but but but - THEY READ THE BIBLE.

problems
    the bible doesn't give all the true knowledge that overcomes death
    only MESSIAH can set these captives free.
    HE SAID SO

* YOU KNOW Jesus never wrote the bible.
    * Jesus never went to the Christian church
    * Jesus SPOKE and death, the enemy fled.

The Pharisee jews - maligned The Kingdom of heaven being preached, and destroyed The Messiah, with complete disregard for His truth.
    If religious Jews can persuade Christian church people they are official experts on God, they can infiltrate their own beliefs and manipulations anywhere.

a question can be asked
    *Why did the Bible, when it was finally printed, include the 'Old Testament'?
    Jesus came to set the captive free, not preach on the law of moses but on THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS '' AT HAND ''
    WHY INCLUDE books of the law, that failed to save anyone and was later termed IMPERFECT.
    So why have AN IMPERFECT SYSTEM, added to the Gospel of the Good news for the making of A NEW MAN
    the first fifteen bishops of Jerusalem were all circumcised Jews; and the congregation over which they presided united the law of Moses with the doctrine of Christ.
    JUDAIZERS~~~~
    The weak and useless system, when added to the Gospel skewers the concepts, of the creation of 1 new man - an enchristed man filled with spirit and power.

the sin of ignorance, is
    You cannot have 2 systems that work against each other and spilling over into each other as if they were equal.
    AND EXPECT to retain THE KNOWLDGE NEEDED to be an eternal new man alive and set free....................................here.

Jesus told of the merging of the old wine with the wine... as two different systems
    so why was the OT inserted into the bible Gospel when it is filled with revenge and a unholy mentality of an ''eye for an eye'' evil
    '''deception'''' is the name of this game
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

If deception is the name of your game; then that makes U a liar again, and the devil has not been defeated as U has spread on this forum.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Elijah your unlearned sox puppet peach [ NOT THE GOAT] needs some holy instruction

rather than appear foolish.
    and ignorant.

satan_is_a_defeated_foe_ezr.jpg
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

it is in Satanís best interest to corrupt doctrines.

To deceive the world it would be in Satanís best interest to corrupt doctrines.

No one will see Satan personally preaching or publishing falsehoods.
    Therefore, Satanís devices and snares must be operated by men.
    If Satan can manage, he will do it through moral men that have a character or standing connection to the cause of Christ.

There are two types for Satanís active servants.
    The first type is one who is unaware they are serving Satan; the second type, one who knowingly serves Satan honorably.

Sound Doctrine is uncorrupted and a sound doctrine produces TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGES here in the lives of His ekklesia

warning
    the Orthodox interpretation of the bible is a Falsehood and those who preach it do nothing more than Satanís will, furthering the spread of corruption.

Religions can be likened to Rat Poison,
    99% sweet cookie,
    1%arsenic
    and 1% arsenic kills.
    Most religions give you 99% truths and feel good messages.
    but the 1% lies can kill you." - Dr. Vendyl Jones
    If the Orthodox interpretation of the bible is true in reflecting that the God of the Old Testament is in reference to the Holy Trinity, then Christ is a tyrant that deprives His creation of Knowledge and Liberty as noted in the bible.

ēPastors who preach the Orthodox interpretation of the bible are preaching a lie of Satanic origin.
    ēThose Christians who believe in the Orthodox interpretation of the bible believe in a lie.

Elijah your unlearned sox puppet peach [ NOT THE GOAT] needs some holy instruction

rather than appear foolish.
    and ignorant.

satan_is_a_defeated_foe_ezr.jpg
    It sure looks as if Satan is alive and well in U to deceive; and I'd rather be Elijah's sox puppet than being Spying's sick puppy.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

thank you Elijah for admitting Peach is your sox puppet.

I caught you out from the start of your perverse '' sox puppet experiences'' months ago
    caught in the old sox puppet trick

how?

the fruit is
    I KNEW FAMILY PET GOATS CALLED ''' PEACH'''''', CANNOT TYPE or post comments

....hurrah....

84330267-white-goat-eating-grass.jpg

nor did i know Spying had a sick dog.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I caught you out from the start of your perverse '' sox puppet experiences'' months ago

how?

the fruit is

....hurrah....

Elijah did not admit to your lies; and U are Spying's sick puppy dog or his sow pig wallowing in her own mire and the sad truth is that the sow doesn't even know that she's in her own mire.

Smile

how?

the fruit is

....hurrah....

Well Lucy J.

I'm not Peach and Peach is not me, but ye can go on believing it, and it looks as if Spying does have a sick puppy that he can't control.

By the way Lucy J. this is you, a woman in the mud. https://www.google.com/search?q=a+wo...=1569765495736
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Lucy J.

That's also why Spying has made it almost impossible for others to now join the forum, he is afraid that others who believe the scriptures will challenge his own leavening ideas.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Satan has fooled the Christian Community.

This Satanic Brotherhood Secret Society has taught incorrect information to church leaders.
    The result of this is, a people(church goers) who are confused as to what the truth is.
    And these people think they are worshipping Messiah when in fact they are worshipping the Devil.
    Most people who go to church have been brainwashed by a whole long line of church traditional thinking so they remain RUSTED ON bigots of deception.
    Most of these people will not look past the bible, most do not even know what the bible even says.

the destroying sin is a virus - ''CURSUS LACKUS KNOWLEDGEOUS''
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
    THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO JESUS AND HIS TRUE CHURCH is the christian church.
    Jesus tagged them as wretched naked blind and miserable.

The corruption within the church is immense.
    one such proof is their Mechandise
    ''come out from her My people'' Jesus cries... will you listen?

St. Matthew 21:12;
    "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them,
    It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
    Messiah came to set the captive free
    '''' Freedom’s''''' origin is true knowledge

Those who lack knowledge have to depend on those who have it.
    One sure way to keep man A SLAVE is to deprive him of knowledge.
    In order for someone to get out from under that control they must learn knowledge and refrain from making stupidity a life-long career.

the Deception Revealed
    how?
    A teaching usually leads to a belief so when beliefs do not coincide with the facts someone has been misled and is living a lie.
    the PEWS LIVE ON LIES.
    you have to ask this question?
    "Why should learning knowledge be a sin?"
    the plan was there right from the ''beginning''
    now you got to figure out WHY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- satans convention---------------------------------------------------------
    Satan called a worldwide convention. -In his opening address to his evil angels, he said,

"We can't keep the Christians from going to church.
    We can't even keep them from conservative values.
    But we can do something else.
    We can keep them from forming an intimate experience under the christ empowering.
    If they gain that connection with Jesus, and His christ, our power over them is broken.
    So how do we do this, asked the fallen angels
    we tell the truth,
    BUT we mix it with our lies so it becomes non effective and they retain their ignorance
    WE ARE DONE FOR IF THEY RECEIVE TRUE KNOWLEDGE"

Lucy J.

Why are ye also teaching the doctrines of Christianity? You sound like the pot calling the kettle black.

And Lucy J.

Hear the word of YHWH, ye children of Israel: for YHWH hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land....

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:1,6 .

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Hos&c=4&t=KJV#6

Ye are the worst hypocrite of all, quoting Yah's words and next ye will be condemning Him.

Prisoners to lack of knowledge

This Satanic Brotherhood Secret Society has taught incorrect information to church leaders.
    The result of this is, a people(church goers) who are confused as to what the truth is.
    And these people think they are worshipping Messiah when in fact they are worshipping the Devil.
    Most people who go to church have been brainwashed by a whole long line of church traditional thinking so they remain RUSTED ON bigots of deception.
    Most of these people will not look past the bible, most do not even know what the bible even says.

the destroying sin is a virus - ''CURSUS LACKUS KNOWLEDGEOUS''

THE ULTIMATE INSULT TO JESUS AND HIS TRUE CHURCH is the christian church.
    Jesus tagged them as wretched naked blind and miserable.

The corruption within the church is immense.
    one such proof is their Mechandise
    ''come out from her My people'' Jesus cries... will you listen?

Messiah came to set the captive free
    '''' Freedomís''''' origin is true knowledge

Those who lack knowledge have to depend on those who have it.
    One sure way to keep man A SLAVE is to deprive him of knowledge.
    In order for someone to get out from under that control they must learn knowledge and refrain from making stupidity a life-long career.

the Deception Revealed
    how?
    A teaching usually leads to a belief so when beliefs do not coincide with the facts someone has been misled and is living a lie.
    the PEWS LIVE ON LIES.
    you have to ask this question?
    "Why should learning knowledge be a sin?"
    the plan was there right from the ''beginning''
    now you got to figure out WHY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- satans convention---------------------------------------------------------
    Satan called a worldwide convention. -In his opening address to his evil angels, he said,

"We can't keep the Christians from going to church.
    We can't even keep them from conservative values.
    But we can do something else.
    We can keep them from forming an intimate experience under the christ empowering.
    If they gain that connection with Jesus, and His christ, our power over them is broken.
    So how do we do this, asked the fallen angels
    we tell the truth,
    BUT we mix it with our lies so it becomes non effective and they retain their ignorance
    WE ARE DONE FOR IF THEY RECEIVE TRUE KNOWLEDGE"

--------------------------------------------------
    THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

WE ALL NEED TO understanding KNOWLEDGE.
    Knowledge that when studied, leads to the realization that earth is a prison where spiritual beings can get trapped and that unless they study this knowledge they would be forever controlled by evil and never be free.
    HOW TO ESCAPE~~~~

CONSIDER
    Genesis 2:16-17; And the LORD God [YHWH the plural us gods] commanded the man, saying,
    Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it:for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    When someone tells you it is suddenly a sin to learn knowledge it usually means they do not want you to become aware of something.
    The knowledge in question is rooted in
    ethics,
    justice
    and profound spiritual knowledge. = Jesus CAME to fix our ''knowledge problem'' and gave us HIS PLAN of escape

Smile

Lucy J.
    Jehovah, JAH and Yahweh
    Are the most common attempts to pronounce the four letters, yet to no avail,
    why?
    For the very people that have inserted the Tetragrammaton, also confess that there is ďNO CORRECT PRONUNCIATIONĒ FOR THE Tetragrammaton, = NO ONE CAN call this a ''name''
    No one can pronounce the name of YAH?

Sing to God, sing praises to His name;Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH,
    And rejoice before Him. Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Yah&t=NKJV

Looks like the translators of the N.K.J. V. did, which makes ye a liar as usual.

Smile

Lucy J.

You'll have to forgive me for laughing at you trusting in ye lying fornicating lovers on the internet.