Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing...CHRISTIANITY is not ....

You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing...CHRISTIANITY is not ....

the truth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs

YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH~~~~~
    ask the question?

IS IT AS GROSS and as terrible as the OT law of Moses and its worship

You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing
    you cannot handle the truth.

THE HAM CHRISTIANITY,,, what is that?
    In Acts 13:1 we read:
    “Now there were at Antioch, in the church that was there, prophets and teachers:
    Barnabas, and Simeon who was called Niger (or, “black”), and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.”
    So, we see that there were five men mentioned who were the prophets and teachers at Antioch at that time.

So, when this list of five was set forth in Acts 13:1, these two—Simeon/Simon and Lucius—and a third from Cyprus—apparently Manaen—were the key leaders, and even founders, of the church at Antioch.
    And furthermore, as you will see, we find evidenced here something profoundly significant prophetically in that two of these key founders of the church at Antioch were black men.
    Why is this so important and revealing?

In the OT we find that when Ham uncovered the nakedness of his father, Noah
    , it resulted in a curse
    —particularly on Ham’s son Canaan, but undoubtedly on all of the sons.
    And we also see there that Africa was populated by Ham’s offspring.
    Ham was clearly black.
    Psalms 105:23, 27 and 106:22 specifically state that Egypt, the “land of the blacks,” is “the land of Ham.”
    There is also considerable historical evidence that the ancient Egyptians were of black origin

. Thus, when Ham uncovered the nakedness of his father, the curse obviously affected more that just Canaan.
    In Leviticus 18:8 we read:
    “You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness.”
    And even clearer, in Leviticus 20:11 we read: “If there is a man who lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's nakedness; both of them shall surely be put to death, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.”
    So do you see what Ham actually did?
    He went into the tent, found his father and mother drunk and possibly naked, and he had sexual relations with his mother

So, what does this have to do with us today?
    And what effect does it have on the church?

we have noted, also the subject Simon/Simeon of Cyrene, who was called Niger/black.
    What is this telling us?
    MOST clearly, we see that in this founder of the Antiochus Epiphanies church (the abomination of desolation) that birthed Christianity (they were first called Christians there), along with black Lucius of Cyrene, and through the founding apostle of Christianity, Saul/Paul, whose work was based from that church, the Body of Christ is equally cursed in the order of Ham!

If you want to know what Christianity is, just look at its roots.
    Christianity is cursed Africa; and Satan, the serpent, has ruled over it for 2,000 years.

(It is noteworthy that Christianity is the 2,000 swine entered into by Legion [which all go to the sea of death], and that the curse on Christianity is through none other than . . .
    Ham!
    His name is most fitting.
    And in like testimony, the desecration of the temple by Antiochus Epiphanes was the sprinkling of swine’s blood in the temple.)

for further reading CHRISTIANITY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE.
    http://www.remnantbride.com/Ham/Christianity.htm
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

Why do the christian pew people die in sin?

HAVE THEY BEEN HANDED OVER TO SATAN from one of their founders Paul, the ''christian out of antioch'' aka - the city of desolation. ?

IT IS A PROPHETIC utterance of the church called christian, [''come out from her My people'' as christians and the world unite.]
    “How have they laid with their mother?”
    By laying with the world, the natural mother.
    they have been nursed her breasts.
    Christians uncover our Father’s nakedness by their wrongful relations with the world as a believer.

It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles, that someone has his father’s wife.
    You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst.
    For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this, as though I were present.
    In the name of our Lord Jesus, when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
    I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
    Your boasting is not good.
    Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough?
    '

[a prophetic utterance]

COME OUT FROM HER.................. WHY..................
    Christianity has been delivered over to Satan FROM ITS VERY BEGINNING- for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirit may be saved in the day of Yeshua.

http://www.remnantbride.com/Ham/Christianity.htm
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning

its fruit of christianity from its founder.

the desolation comes
    LYING AND FRAUD ADMITTED by the 13th apostle
    = who you sit under you become like them

Paul, in his zealot exaltation, admits and justifies, the preaching of falsehood, and feels really aggrieved that honest men should take exceptions to such propaganda:
    "For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - (Rom. 3 v, 7)
    In a spirit of good-humored he winks at the flock of Corinthians whom he has hooked into the fold, and admits that he had tricked them:

"Though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
    But be it so: ... nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile." (2 Cor. 12 v, 15, 16)
    As a "man that striveth for the mastery" (1 Cor. 9, v25), he expounds to the church leaders the modus operandi of the successful propagandist:

"I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
    And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews;
    to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
    To them that are without law, as without law, that I might gain them that are without law.
    I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake" (1 Cor. 9, 19-23).

And he admits to the church of Corinth: "I robbed other churches to do you service" (2 Cor. 11 v, 8).
    the acts of the devil is to lie and rob.

warning
    this is not the fruits of the holy spirit.

the christian preachers who ARE HIRED by christianity will also

die In sin from the curse of Ham as their body is given over to satan
    proof
    - death rules the church
    proof
    -2000 christians die each 12 minutes according to their stats

not only added to their ''death woes'' they also have the sins of ''robbery fraud and lying'' added to their old man sinning nature
    why so?
    - as they sit under the mixed teachings [of truth mixed with error ] of the 13th apostle. saul who renamed himself Paul

the divisional Church itself became so Pagan and corrupt, that it was often referred to throughout history as the "synagogue of Satan"
    in other words it went back to its roots. - an abomination of desolation founded by 5 men

once under divine hand of Yeshua the assembly was the holiest of all, now has become
    the most licentious den of thieves,
    he most shameless of all brothels,
    the kingdom of sin, death, and hell.

It is so bad that even Antichrist himself, if he should come, could think of nothing to add to its wickedness"

N. T. scriptures were severely altered by the Church of Rome

The problem is that, regardless of how much evidence is shown to the majority of modern Christians
    -- evidence which demonstrates conclusively that the New Testament scriptures were severely altered by the Church of Rome
    -- they will refuse to acknowledge the facts.

disenfranchised - means -
    •deprive (someone) of a right or privilege.

Because the majority of modern Christians are a disenfranchised people aka A DEPRIVED PEOPLE
    How?
    -- severed from the presence of the indwelling Spirit which is given to the truly faithful disciples in order to teach them
    -- and they are afraid to deviate from their present-day doctrine and church dogma.

the truth

THE N.T. in many places is -wholly human, fearfully immoral, false, and cruel for the most part, and when we notice this type of ''advice'' know immediately it never came from the character or nature of the Saviour nor His Father

if you are trying to SELL the idea that christianity is the truth

know you are a loser
    know
    also you are a part of a very corrupted paganised system that leads to death.
    know,
    also when you add any part of a phony law of Moses to your belief - you are a failure in all you do because you believed the lie
    know
    also you are an active partaker in the net work as a religious criminal.
    know
    also the divisional church system employs under developed spiritual midgets called hirelings.

how do we all know christianity is a phony belief

based on 1/2 truth almost truth and lots of lies?
    what is the MAIN PROOF not one person can explain or deny?

they ''give their life to Jesus''.
    baptised,
    forgiven,
    go to their division church
    - AND DIE IN SIN - the same as all heathen believers do??

do they ask why this is so?
    nope

they have received a skewered perception of the good news.
    so they all remain BLIND to the sensational good news.

Jesus said, they were miserable
    Jesus said they were blind
    Jesus said they were wretched
    Jesus said they were naked

what does NAKED MEAN?
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HIS MEANING OF NAKEDNESS?

THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT CLOTHES ON
    why not
    when they read their bible
    when they go to their church
    when they do good works
    when they are forgiven
    when they are baptised

THEY STILL REMAIN NAKED,

WHY?

Correction Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    based on 1/2 truth almost truth and lots of lies?
    what is the MAIN PROOF not one person can explain or deny?

they ''give their life to Jesus''.
    baptised,
    forgiven,
    go to their division church
    - AND DIE IN SIN - the same as all heathen believers do??

do they ask why this is so?
    nope

they have received a skewered perception of the good news.
    so they all remain BLIND to the sensational good news.

Jesus said, they were miserable
    Jesus said they were blind
    Jesus said they were wretched
    Jesus said they were naked

what does NAKED MEAN?
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HIS MEANING OF NAKEDNESS?

THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT CLOTHES ON
    why not
    when they read their bible
    when they go to their church
    when they do good works
    when they are forgiven
    when they are baptised

THEY STILL REMAIN NAKED,

WHY?
    Jesus also said, Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; Rev.3:17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+naked&t=KJV

And the ONLY person on here saying this is YOU, and ye are BLIND to the truth of scriptures, and your NAKED sins or transgressions of divine law are obvious to all.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

how did the ''christians get it so wrong''

how did the truth get white anted to form an unbeliever
    UNBELIEVERS DIE IN SIN

YET the church pews think they are ''believers''.
    so what went wrong that the pews die....unable to LIVE NOW as a life in the Spirit like Messiah?

if Jesus is their example
    ask
    why do they fall short of His example and die?

they ''perish''' [ that means physically die ] from lack of knowledge
    It's that PROBLEM of '' lacking knowledge '' that causes their unbelief.

the truth

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    how did the truth get white anted to form an unbeliever
    UNBELIEVER DIE IN SIN
    Well Lucy J.

Ye are an UNBELIEVER, and ye are always re-quoting them as ye did yesterday, please read my posts from yesterday, and now ye have suddenly turned into a believer again, yea right, and ye will die in your sins or transgressions of divine law. 1 John 3:4.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Who quoted from this UNBELIEVING website yesterday?

Lucy J.

Ye fornicate with every unclean, unbelieving person ye can find on the internet, take for instance the people and website that you have been re-posting their UNBELIEVING trash above.

Existence of Jesus Controversy

Here: https://www.big-lies.org/rationalism...-question.html

Lucy J. ye really don't even believe that Jesus even existed by quoting ye UNBELIEVING Jon's, and next ye will be telling everyone ye LIE how Jesus has given ye LIFE NOW to parrot Spying.

'''THE TRUTH''' HAS TO STAND without error mixed in it

the truth is a person WHO IS CALLED THE TRUTH - WHO SAID '' FOLLOW ME ''
    THE TRUTH is not continually found in the O.T were its scribes admit to lying
    THE TRUTH is not found in the law of Moses= if it had been this world would have not needed a Saviour to set the captive free.
    THE REAL FACTS ARE.
    Jesus was not preaching the law of Moses BUT The Kingdom of God = as recorded 100 + times in the N.T.
    Jesus would not say ''keep the law of Moses'' knowing it was in ''error and contained lies '' as HE CORRECTED THE ERRORS [6 times that are recorded.]
    The O T could never form THE NEW CREATION

NO OTHER BEING OR BOOK could ever form a NEW CREATION
    ONLY IMMANUEL AS THE W.O.R.D
    JOHN 1 V 1
    WHO FORMED THE 1ST CREATION

there is only 1 creator NOT MANY... THE WORD formed the 1st creation and is now forming HIS NEW RACE OF HUMANS CALLED THE NEW MAN

The seduction of christianity - is appealing to the carnal flesh mind

THAT IS SHEEP LIKE and needs A SHEPHERD
    BUT WHAT IS SO SAD - THE CHRISTIAN REMAINS THE SAME AS THE LOST - same life style same earthly values some stagnation of the human being into death by sin
    lack of knowledge - the problem.

The Passover from death [ the carnal mind of man ] has not happened.
    Yes!!!
    most will say it has but the proof is, death rules the pews and the lost captives
    death still holds the pews into its gross bondage.

NONE GET CHANGED from death to life HERE.

THE same problems exist for the ''Christian and the lost''
    Both groups remain in the darkness frequency [ called death] and are proud of it.
    This insanity comes from the human UNSOUND MIND.

the frequency of life is LOVE
    the frequency of death is FEAR - FALSE EVEIDENCE APPEARING REAL -FEAR.
    THE pew people have been seduced into believing false evidence.

well where did that comes from?
    from the bible and the skewed traditional religious ideas and values of men and CULTure.

IF THE BIBLE WAS FILLED WITH TRUE KNOWLEDGE - the world would remain alive here in eternal life
    ...alas...
    the bible is ''A fear based'' work / system [ OF FALSE EVIDENCE] ONLY a few diamonds of LOVE, amid the dung verses of fear.

fear is false evidence - therefore I write the bible is basically based on false evidence.

THE TRUTH is a PERSON.
    THIS PERSON SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' and none of this ''following'' is based on FEAR AND FALSE EVIDENCE.

JESUS TRUTH is found in JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - this is the CORE MESSAGE - of the truth that so few see.
    You want the real truth? Well just remember one thing

the BABYLONIAN christians,, their problem -to much babylon not enough of christ.

The problem is that believing Christians today have no means to deal with the issue of the corrupted biblical texts,
    so they have adopted the doctrine that God wrote the Authorized, or King James Version of the Bible.

It does not matter that the Authorized Version is founded upon the most corrupted manuscripts in existence.

It does not matter to this group of believers that the Authorized Version is at many important points in opposition to the original teachings of Jesus.

What matters is that the Authorized Version which was composed in the year 1611, says what they want to hear, and therefore they reason that God must have written it.

Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics states
    "Often readings were rejected as falsifications of heretics, but often the heretics were right".
    There is nothing in the message of Jesus that supports an institutionalized church.
    In the teachings of Jesus, the Christ retains authority, and all disciples have it within their power to learn at the feet of the Master
    -- which concept represents Gnosticism in its purist sense of the word.

With regard to the True Spiritual Temple, the Apostle writes:
    "We have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary, and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man"
    (Heb 8:1-2).
    The Church of Jesus was a spiritual Church
    -- one where each of its disciples who were "in the world and not of it" could enter, and would learn the Truth directly from Messiah.

This teaching represents pure Gnostic thought!

It is because the Bible requires that each follower of the Christ should be taught only by God, that Jesus commanded his followers not to be called teacher:
    "But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren" (Matt 23:8).
    The followers of Christ should not be called Rabbi, which means teacher, because in the genuine spiritual teachings of The Way that Jesus taught, all will learn from the One Teacher.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this how Jesus is coming back
    yes/no/maybe?

imagesB3VB63WH.jpg

Is this how you think of Abba our father?

God-Saves.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today I have begotten thee", instead of "In thee I am well pleased" at Luke 3:22.
    What, then, is the ramifications to Christians today?
    If this passage was again restored to its original form, we could rewrite this way:

If Jesus became the Son of God at His baptism, when the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in the form of a dove and Anointed him (made him the Christ), "the whole Christian system is vain and baseless".

Why?
    The answer is simple:
    If Jesus was born a man
    - a man whose soul had attained the highest level of perfection BY LIVING HERE in the Matrix = yet = still heeding the divine directives from His Father and then doing them daily
    - and He became the Messiah or Anointed by fulfilling God's WILL and new covenant law, as the disciples who were taught directly from Him proclaimed,
    then Christians must totally alter their position on an uncountable number of important points
    - each of us would then look to Jesus as the pattern that we must follow TODAY.
    HOW - WHAT PATTERN?

The Father speaks to you AS HIS WILL for your life 2019 ad style.
    Why?
    As each person is a child of Our Father and each need and each mission and each destiny HAS TO BE MET BY HEARING HIS VOICE TODAY then acted on = just as Jesus did,

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_2

ῥαββί rhabbí, hrab-bee'; of Hebrew origin (H7227 with pronominal suffix); my master, i.e Rabbi, as an official title of honor:—Master, Rabbi.
    https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...?strongs=G4461

U quote from a corrupted Catholic translation; so your posting condemns U as one of them, and if U really think that it means teacher, then why are U not also listening to Christ disciples, because they were taught personally by Christ?
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.