Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: J.e.z.e.b.e.l. we all know who she was~~~ but her crime.?.. do we know it?

no Elijah I am blessed

WITH A MARVELOUS HAPPY STAFF and very creative workers.

we rotate 5 days on 2 days off

infact we are one of the 10 top florists in australia
    and there are many thousands of florists as australian love their gardens and flowers.

oh happy day
    that is My Saviour's blessing not only to me but to my neighbourhood
    john 10 v 10
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-05-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

and there are many thousands of florists as australian love their gardens and flowers.

oh happy day
    Oh happy day, Jezebel gets more money off of the dead.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

oh happy day
    Lucy J.

Do ye pay for insurance on ye shop workers?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

because you are mentally ill Elijah

for the record
    the dead corpse have never personally paid me a penny.
    however
    i have placed you ON '''IGNORE.'''
    i turned you off and into the INVISIBLE man
    you can rage and abuse all you want... good bye Elijah I hope you get well soon
    i can no longer tolerate a crazy man.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

i have placed you ON '''IGNORE.'''
    i turned you off and into the INVISIBLE man
    you can rage and abuse all you want...
    Lucy J.

How am I abusing ye by asking ye a question.

Smile

Lucy J.

ye lies are about to catch up with ye, because it's mandatory to have insurance on ye workers in your country.

What business insurance do I need Australia?

Compulsory insurance
    Some forms of insurance are compulsory for Australian businesses, such as: Workers' compensation– workers' compensation insurance is mandatory if you have employees. Public liability insurance– public liability insurance covers you for third party death or injury.Jul 27, 2018
    https://www.google.com.au/search?ei=...=1570307816357

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

ye lies are about to catch up with ye, because it's mandatory to have insurance on ye workers in your country.

https://www.google.com.au/search?ei=...=1570307816357
    And Lucy J.

What was it that you were chiding Ken about having an insurance policy on his wife a while back?

Oopse,

Oh how the hypocrite gets caught up in her own lies.

trust is a must

He alone is our REST math 11 v 28-30
    the ego based carnal christian cannot accept this advise
    And returns to the works of the old covenant!!
    “”Hi ho hi ho its off to the O T works we go “”
    is their song

Why so?
    They cannot trust Messiah as their Faithful Shepherd who looks after His sheep
    Infact that is the very last thing that would happen
    INFACT IT IS VERY HARD FOR THE religious /churched CARNAL MIND TO TRUST JESUS
    to trust HIM in all things inc our very life - we are to lose this flawed existence by dying to self
    now herein lies the great chasm

the lips say'' i trust'' but the fruits prove otherwise as the rush to the matrix and its helps always comes 1st

Smile

And Lucy J.

What was it that you were chiding Ken about having an insurance policy on his wife a while back?

Oopse,

Oh how the hypocrite gets caught up in her own lies.
    Yea Lucy J. ye fruit of lies prove ye otherwise too.

And why won't ye tear up them insurance policies on ye workers, because ye BEAST buddy won't allow it huh?

Smile

Yea Lucy J. ye fruit of lies prove ye otherwise too.

And why won't ye tear up them insurance policies on ye workers, because ye BEAST buddy won't allow it huh?
    Yea Lucy J. ye don't put ye trust in Jesus, ye put ye trust in THE BEAST.

I can't help but smile.

2 ''wrongs dont make a right'' murder Inc.

Jesus said Elijah had the wrong spirit...……….. MURDERER.
    luke 9 v 54
    ''And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said,
    “Lord, DO YOU WANT US TO CALL FIRE DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND CONSUME THEM, JUST AS ELIJAH DID?”
    55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You DO NOT KNOW WHAT MANNER OF SPIRIT YOU ARE OF.
    56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”
    And they went to another village.

At the conclusion of the Carmel episode, Elijah proves capable of the same murderous inclinations that have previously characterized Jezebel, though it is only she that the Deuteronomist criticizes.
    After winning the Carmel contest, Elijah immediately orders the assembly to capture all of Jezebel’s prophets.
    Elijah emphatically declares:
    “Seize the prophets of Baal, let not a single one of them get away” (1 Kings 18:40)
    Elijah leads his 450 prisoners to the Wadi Kishon, where he slaughters them (1 Kings 18:40).
    ASK how did 1 man kill 450 men? [machine gun?]

Though they will never meet in person, Elijah and Jezebel are engaged in a hard-fought struggle for religious supremacy.
    Here Elijah reveals that he and Jezebel possess a similar religious fervor, though their loyalties differ greatly.

They are also equally determined to eliminate one another’s followers, even if it means murdering them.
    [the old eye for an eye trick]

The difference is that the Deuteronomist decries Jezebel’s killing of God’s servants (at 1 Kings 18:4) but now sanctions Elijah’s decision to massacre hundreds of Jezebel’s prophets.
    Indeed, once Elijah kills Jezebel’s prophets, Yahweh Gods rewards him by sending a much-needed rain, ending a three-year drought in Israel.

There is a definite double standard here.
    Murder seems to be accepted, even venerated, as long as it is done in the name of the right deity.

the blame game seems to work well.
    It is interesting...''tell me the old old story''- that Ahab is not held responsible for his own actions.
    He goes astray because of a wicked woman.
    Someone has to bear the writer’s vituperation concerning Israel’s apostasy, and Jezebel is chosen for the job.

[MURDER Inc, belongs to the Cain-ite serpent seed.]

PUTTING THE DRAMA INTO PERSPECTIVE.
    Elijah and Jehu were just as bad as Jezebel.
    As a matter of fact, Jehu had much more blood on his hands than Jezebel ever had.
    ELIJAH EVEN WORSE AS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ''TRUE PROPHET''

But we’re still supposed to see her as the villain and them as the heros.
    Why?
    Because Jehu managed to beat Jezebel in a war and was king for 28 years, so he could make sure that all the propaganda made him look good for millennia,
    + the Books of Kings were written by someone, who believed that Jezebel’s faith was objectively wrong, and Elijah’s and Jehu’s faith was objectively right.
    It is just as simple as that.

It's time that we started to look at these people with less bias, even if that will be hard for anybody who sees the Bible as the holy Word of God.
    We’re looking at a conflict, where everybody was guilty of what we would see as horrible crimes.
    As a matter of fact, Jezebel might even be less guilty than Elijah and Jehu.
    Because it’s clear that the narrator wanted to see her as an evil shrew, so he could very much have exaggerated and even lied to portray her negatively.
    And on the other hand, he is very open with that Elijah and Jehu had hundreds of people murdered.
    But that is okay, since YAHWEH Gods is supposedly on their side anyway.

notice the name meaning and the fruit it bore
    Elijah the prophet.
    His name means ‘My god is Yah’.
    There was no room for negotiation in Elijah’s nature.
    He worshipped Yahweh with his whole being. and was a murderer of whom Jesus said had the wrong spirit.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-23-2019 at 09:21 PM.