Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: for 2000yrs the Jews could never FIND MESSIAH in the law of Moses nor their prophets

And Lucy Jezebel Smith's "god" is Baal ie the devil is his name.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE 2 SEEDS
    THE 2 FATHERS
    THE TWO BLOODLINES

When Jesus begins His ministry around the year 28AD, teaching in the synagogue of His hometown, Nazareth,
    The congregation at first "spoke well of Him,'' and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded from out of His mouth.

BUT A LITTLE LATER
    Then, on hearing more of His preaching, "all in the synagogue were filled with wrath.''
    ask?
    Was Yahweh always ''filled with Wrath''? - aka - the other father introduced by Jethro the Kenite priest to Moses.

Other Jews, however, were moved to follow Him, and on one occasion His disciples and others stood about as He sat on a mountain
    —the Sermon on the Mount—at which "the crowds were astonished''
    WHY?
    He taught them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.
    The scribes "murmur against His disciples," who they judged to be morally unsuitable.
    SO~~~
    "the Pharisees went out and took counsel against Him, how to destroy Him."

CAN YOU SEE THE 2 FATHERS preaching side by side.
    * one filled with peace of the Holy Spirit
    * the other filled with murder and wrath from their Belief in Yahweh.
    CONTRAST THE fruits of the 2 fathers.

When Jesus heals a man on a Sabbath, the same Jews again "went out, and immediately held counsel with the Herodians against him, how to destroy Him.''
    That is called MURDER
    CAIN was the 1st religious murderer - as the Hu-man offspring of the serpent

the good seed HEALS
    the bad seed DESTROYS- They want to kill Him because He healed a man by faith on the Sabbath—
    2 FATHERS ON DISPLAY

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND the 2 fathers - we also need to understand the Pharisee O.T. father and what their religion [based upon their Yahweh God] had taught them
    Since Lucy J. don't have a NAME of her "father" and can't tell us, it must be the NAME below.

And Lucy Jezebel Smith's "god" is Baal=Lord=Belial= ie the devil is his name. 1 Kings 21:13.

See here:http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=Belial&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

i was thinking that Jesus defeated the O T FATHER at the cross

THE 2 SEEDS
    THE 2 FATHERS
    THE TWO BLOODLINES

When Jesus begins His ministry around the year 28AD, teaching in the synagogue of His hometown, Nazareth,
    The congregation at first "spoke well of Him,'' and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded from out of His mouth.

BUT A LITTLE LATER
    Then, on hearing more of His preaching, "all in the synagogue were filled with wrath.''
    ask?
    Was Yahweh always ''filled with Wrath''? - aka - the other father introduced by Jethro the Kenite priest to Moses.

Other Jews, however, were moved to follow Him, and on one occasion His disciples and others stood about as He sat on a mountain
    —the Sermon on the Mount—at which "the crowds were astonished''
    WHY?
    He taught them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.
    The scribes "murmur against His disciples," who they judged to be morally unsuitable.
    SO~~~
    "the Pharisees went out and took counsel against Him, how to destroy Him."

CAN YOU SEE THE 2 FATHERS preaching side by side.
    * one filled with peace of the Holy Spirit
    * the other filled with murder and wrath from their Belief in Yahweh.
    CONTRAST THE fruits of the 2 fathers.

When Jesus heals a man on a Sabbath, the same Jews again "went out, and immediately held counsel with the Herodians against him, how to destroy Him.''
    That is called MURDER
    CAIN was the 1st religious murderer - as the Hu-man offspring of the serpent

the good seed HEALS
    the bad seed DESTROYS- They want to kill Him because He healed a man by faith on the Sabbath—
    2 FATHERS ON DISPLAY

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND the 2 fathers - we also need to understand the Pharisee O.T. father and what their religion [based upon their Yahweh God] had taught them
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when the ''devil's little helpers'' aka the tares AS SCRIBES AND RULERS OF THE LAW saw JESUS AND HIS MINISTRY that was so opposite to their own
    ..... and not only that...
    the captives to the Law of Moses MARVELLED at the different preaching of Messiah - it was then the rulers of the law under the devil became JEALOUS AND became ANGRY because they KNEW their days were numbered,
    hurrah
    the plotters were all dead in 40years time, their Cain-ite belief system forever ruined and all died in 70ad

Who are the children of Satan?
    can you think outside that apostate fable called the Christian church?
    11 times these ''' satan's little helpers'' plotted to kill Messiah. -THE MURDERERS under the ancient Kenite priests aka - a Hu-man religion that was given to Moses and that made the Hebrew captives.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when the ''devil's little helpers'' aka the tares AS SCRIBES AND RULERS OF THE LAW saw JESUS AND HIS MINISTRY that was so opposite to their own
    ..... and not only that...
    the captives to the Law of Moses MARVELLED at the different preaching of Messiah - it was then the rulers of the law under the devil became JEALOUS AND became ANGRY because they KNEW their days were numbered,
    hurrah
    Who are the children of Satan?
    can you think outside that apostate fable called the Christian church?
    11 times these ''' satan's little helpers'' plotted to kill Messiah. -THE MURDERERS under the ancient Kenite priests aka - a Hu-man religion that was given to Moses and that man the Hebrew captives.
    Lucy, ye were THINKING, let's hope it didn't wear ye out, and ye are exactly like the Jews, they did not believe, obey, nor understand the scriptures either see John 8, and Messiah called them of the devil.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

the manifesting of enemity of the 2 seeds ---- consider this fruit

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חֹוק הַשְׁבוּת, ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews the right to come and live in Israel and to gain Israeli citizenship.[
    Section 1 of the Law of Return declares:
    "every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]."

In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state.

however

In 1989ad the New York times published the news that
    Israeli Court Rules ''Jews for Jesus'' Cannot Automatically Be Citizens

why not?
    they are now termed ''christians''
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

if you understand THE BEGINNINGS - THEN you can understand the flawed text book

because the BEGINNING has to be hidden for the deceptions to work
    when the beginning is revealed the religious jigsaw falls into place.
    not only that,
    All the religious views that are played out in society, is because the text book is flawed.
    flawed books flawed society
    catch 22

Lucy, your teachings are in error.

Lucy, anyone can claim anything they want and write 1000's of words to make it appear they "know" something. Almost ALL of your claims are like this...Paul was a 33rd degree mason, Yahweh was the Devil, anyone with a "k" in their name is a "kenite," making them a child of the Devil. It's absurd some of your teachings. One day it will be revealed to you just exactly how wrong and in error your teachings are. Ken

P.S. You state a lie, or something in error over and over again, eventually, you and those reading will think it is the truth. I could state over and over again that your son abused your grand daughter, and eventually, I and most who would be reading my accusation, would eventually believe it is true. That's pretty sad when deceived and confused people try to teach falsehoods, and they themselves "think" what they teach is true.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

The way to see the truth ImHebrew

Is never by the lips but by the history of the
    Fruit each character bears
    The lips can lie but the daily life as fruit is the real truth of all matters
    Then compare each character to the ministry of the Saviour who came to set the captives free and deliver mankind a divine new lifeform of peace on earth and goodwill to men
    Just because you dwell in the grossest form of religious deceptions from those pimps in the pulpit never makes your view the truth
    Remember that when you make silly posts of gross indoctrinated ignorance laddy

i notice ImHebrew you have posted cyber abuse by a fllthy suggestion in post #36

i rebuke you Laddy in Jesus name

don't lower yourself as Elijah does to post abusive crude filth when you are cornered
    It is a devilish ploy
    BTW
    you win no brownie points for filthy suggestions but simply show the fruit of the unclean heart
    [ i have taken a photo of your post #36 so you cannot erase it]

i am sad you stooped so low Imhebrew I do hope you are ashamed of yourself, and do you feel that filth would come from an offspring of Cain?
    Ken
    - like i always say - '''by their fruits ye shall know them''
    * it works every time

Lucy, you only read things the way YOUR mind delusionally looks at it!

don't lower yourself as Elijah does to post abusive crude filth when you are cornered
    It is a devilish ploy
    BTW
    you win no brownie points for filthy suggestions but simply show the fruit of the unclean heart

i am sad you stooped so low Imhebrew I do hope you are ashamed of yourself, and do you feel that filth would come from an offspring of Cain?
    Ken
    * it works every time
    Lucy, I wrote NOTHING abusive! Here are my words from post 36:

I could state over and over again that your son abused your grand daughter, and eventually, I and most who would be reading my accusation, would eventually believe it is true.
    Notice Lucy, I stated I COULD state over and over again, not that I AM stating this. Do you grasp the difference? Obviously you do not. On the counterpart, you have ACTUALLY stated over and over again that Yahweh is Satan/The Devil, and THAT statement of YOURS is abusive, crude, and filth coming out of YOUR mouth, is it not? So take all the pictures you want, I'm sure Yahweh Elohim is keeping a very good record of YOUR abuse of Him. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

no excuses for filthy innuendos ImHebrew

when the heart is wicked it comes out - and you are the same as Elijah - sheer filth came out from your lips via innuendo
    sheer filth AND YOU BROUGHT SHAME not only to your name but to your unholy belief.
    why so?
    Because you had NO answer to why the jews did not find Messiah advent to their satisfaction in their OT
    innuendo
    an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.
    DO YOU THINK YOUR remark would be a typical reaction of the serpent's seed - when confronted by the truth?
    evil CANNOT STAND THE TRUTH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AND THE TRUTH IS in a nutshell
    For 2,000 years, Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah - therefore those verses in the NT have been inserted by man because if this was not so the Jews would have been converted

I gave you the solution GO OVER TO JERUSALEM AND PREACH IN THEIR ASSEMBLIES THE ''Road TO EMMANUS'' AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET
    THE TRUE PROBLEM is in their eyes there is NO clear advice from the seat of Moses.
    to them
    Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
    Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
    Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
    Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

why is it '' filth''' to expose the truth ImHebrew?
    as for Yah bearing the fruits of the devil - the fruit is there Imhebrew - it is a simple fact JESUS SAID LOOK FOR THE FRUIT of the characters
    you have failed to do this Imhebrew
    so are you calling Jesus a liar?
    the fruit is clear from this ancient O.T. myth, man, god, whatever who used ancient technology to exterminate whole groups of people because of his wrath,
    His M.O is a self declared god of war

the REAL JEWISH STUMBLING BLOCK WAS
    TORAH OBSERVANCE
    The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance.
    The Torah states that all mitzvot (commandments) remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)
    JESUS FRUIT WAS
    Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that its commandments are no longer applicable.
    (see John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts 3:22 and 7:37)
    For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"

WHY DO YOU ''OBSERVE'' THE SABBATH ImHebrew when JESUS did not
    why are you outside the ministry of MESSIAH as you compel others to ''keep the sabbath saturday as Jesus did''
    hmmmm

Lucy, I have ALL the answers you will need.

when the heart is wicked it comes out - and you are the same as Elijah - sheer filth came out from your lips via innuendo
    sheer filth AND YOU BROUGHT SHAME not only to your name but to your unholy belief.
    why so?
    Because you had NO answer to why the jews did not find Messiah advent to their satisfaction in their OT

DO YOU THINK YOUR remark would be a typical reaction of the serpent's seed - when confronted by the truth?
    evil CANNOT STAND THE TRUTH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AND THE TRUTH IS in a nutshell
    For 2,000 years, Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah - therefore those verses in the NT have been inserted by man because if this was not so the Jews would have been converted

I gave you the solution GO OVER TO JERUSALEM AND PREACH IN THEIR ASSEMBLIES THE ''Road TO EMMANUS'' AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET
    THE TRUE PROBLEM is in their eyes there is NO clear advice from the seat of Moses.
    to them
    Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
    Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
    Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
    Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

why is it '' filth''' to expose the truth ImHebrew?
    as for Yah bearing the fruits of the devil - the fruit is there Imhebrew - it is a simple fact JESUS SAID LOOK FOR THE FRUIT of the characters
    you have failed to do this Imhebrew
    so are you calling Jesus a liar?
    the fruit is clear from this ancient O.T. myth, man, god, whatever who used ancient technology to exterminate whole groups of people because of his wrath,
    His M.O is a self declared god of war

the REAL JEWISH STUMBLING BLOCK WAS
    TORAH OBSERVANCE
    The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance.
    The Torah states that all mitzvot (commandments) remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)
    JESUS FRUIT WAS
    Throughout the New Testament, Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that its commandments are no longer applicable.
    (see John 1:45 and 9:16, Acts 3:22 and 7:37)
    For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"

WHY DO YOU ''OBSERVE'' THE SABBATH ImHebrew when JESUS did not
    why are you outside the ministry of MESSIAH as you compel others to ''keep the sabbath saturday as Jesus did''
    hmmmm
    Lucy, FIRST, I did answer your complaint against me, and I showed you that I didn't do anything like what you have done in spreading the sheer filth of how you teach that Yahweh is Satan. That is disgusting to even compare Yahweh to Satan, and all I did was show you how anyone can MAKE UP lies and eventually the LIAR will believe their OWN lies.

As far as the Jewish people not BELIEVING what Moses WROTE about the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua for the last 2000 years....they have been just like YOU are now. But I think there is a chance for THEM to "see" and "believe," with you, I'm not so sure. Ken

Simple easy and my solution

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, FIRST, I did answer your complaint against me, and I showed you that I didn't do anything like what you have done in spreading the sheer filth of how you teach that Yahweh is Satan. That is disgusting to even compare Yahweh to Satan, and all I did was show you how anyone can MAKE UP lies and eventually the LIAR will believe their OWN lies.

As far as the Jewish people not BELIEVING what Moses WROTE about the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua for the last 2000 years....they have been just like YOU are now. But I think there is a chance for THEM to "see" and "believe," with you, I'm not so sure. Ken
    GO TO THEIR SYNAGOGUES - TELL THEM YOUR ''road to emmanus'' belief = and get a good swift ''throw them out'' reception.
    In 1 Corinthians, Paul says that Jesus “was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures” (15:4).
    While Israel’s Scriptures never precisely state that “the Messiah will be raised from the dead on the third day,”

To be clear, the point is to validate the use of Paul’s phrase “in accordance with the Scriptures.”
    Since, “Israel’s Scriptures never precisely state that”.
    if they were clear the Jews would have been converted.

BTW
    nothing will excuse your filthy post of innuendos against my family = it is virtually what Elijah does - the law birds of a feather flock in their unholiness together
    before you pressed the post button you had time to reflect on your sin...
    you did not aka - A SERPENTINE QUALITY AKA the '''KENITE''' quality present. [by their fruits]
    oh
    when was it'''' filthy'''' to called murder slaughter rape child sacrifices to name a few unholy sins of the Jewish Yahweh.
    ofcourse
    it you do agree with murder children burnt to death rape of virgins and slavery for the captives - i suppose it would be '''filthy'' to expose bible monsters.

there are apparently 26 reasons why the Jews never accepted Jesus as Messiah from the

THE O.T. SCRIPTURES = ImHebew declares is so clear
    NOT

the problem is when the ''christians'' point out some verses in the O.T. that perhaps ''suggest'' the Messiah TO JEWISH PEOPLE
    = the Jews immediately say '''NO''' those verses are referring to something else NOT what the christian is referring too.

One massive example of this is Isa 53 where every christian says '' there He is in Isa 53, ''why He even quoted from it''
    Show that chapter to the Jews and they laugh in your face because to them, it is a series of ''songs'' about their nation and the troubles of their nation and has nothing to do with the ''christian Messiah''.

*go research for yourself why jews never found Jesus in the law of Moses

So this means there is AMBIGUITY IN THE O.T. SCRIPTURE - SIMPLE FACT

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ''AMBIGUITY mean exactly

ambiguity.
    the quality of being open to more than one interpretation;
    synonyms:
    obscurity
    vagueness
    abstruseness
    doubtfulness
    uncertainty
    puzzle
    enigma
    doublespeak
    if this is so and DOUBLE SPEAK exists = Father is NOT the author of chaos. MAKING the bible not the INERRANT word of god,.
    A Definition of Inerrancy
    The word inerrancy means “freedom from error or untruths.”
    Synonyms include “certainty, assuredness, objective certainty, infallibility.”

proving - the truth book should have NO double speaks within its pages
    The truthseekers all said ''''amen''''

It is a devilish ploy
    BTW

Ken
    * it works every time
    Lucy,

It is a devilish ploy
    Lucy, the truth is your innerself is crude, filthy, and abusive, and Ken and Spying don't really know about ye as I do, and ye lies have been manifested on this forum more times than the old saying of "more than Carter has liver pills".

Ye can't hide the truth from Yah's Holy Spirit, the same as Ananias and his wife Sapphira could not hide the truth from Peter in Acts 5:1-11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=5&t=KJV#4

the chief problem is the ambiguity of a flawed text book

this leads into a flawed society
    the ''blindness'' is not due to incomprehension!
    no
    There are very brilliant students in this world from each generation
    The dual meanings makes the TRUTH very vague, and basically lost in the jumble of different meanings

This same problem of ambiguity lead to 30000+ church divisions as each group believes it is the ''true church''
    cruel-society5.jpg

However the sad fact is NOT ONE PERSON FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS were eye witnesses to any of the flawed text book events.
    not one
    YET JESUS INSISTED HIS APOSTLES WERE EYE WITNESSES TO ALL THE TRUTH HE PROCLAIMED.
    That is why there is only ever 12 apostles - as true eye witnesses that actually lived in that anointed witnessing and this anointing flowed out into the crowd as a witness to the good news and the freedom Jesus brought back into this world

Yes - people may well call themselves all manner of titles and make mega bucks from this religious abomination.... yet.... these same preachers FAIL to set the captives free as each class
    [ lost and churched] line up in the funeral homes for ''the service FOR the dead who bury their dead''

cruel-society6.jpg

THE PROBLEM
    The preachers failed to set their captive free as the ''dead preacher '' cannot resurrect the ''dead they preach too''
    WHY NOT?
    BECAUSE they still remain in the negative frequencies of darkness blindness and nakedness as ''slaves who lack true knowledge''

the exciting thing is TRUE REAL LIFE SAVING KNOWLEDGE can be found, once Messiah has opened all truth seekers eyes- He spits on our eyes so we can see '' trees walking''

do you know what that means? - ''men as trees walking.''
    men as trees walking

The wheat and the tares
    The wheat walks with the tree of Life - the positive love frequency
    The tares as sons of the offspring of the serpent walk using the trees of the knowledge of good and evil - the negative of death frequency