Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Some may not realize that ( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8) says that the earths inhabbitants would be worshipping satan the dragon in the END TIMES, through satan's deception.

Many people today worship, but they know not what or who, for Shaul( Paul) said "" there are lords many and gods many, and there is not in every man this knowledge.""( 1 Cor.8:5-7).

In Isaiah 65:11 is a very interesting statement made by the Creator through Isaiah the prophet, which many people have never really investigated in the original texts of scripture.

The Old King James Version has this verse translated thus... ""But ye are they that forsake " the LORD",( Note YHWH==Strongs Exaustive Concordance, S.E.C.Heb.Num.3050,3068 , that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " that troop",( Note GAD==GAWD=S.E.C. Heb. Num.1408,1409==A Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad), and that furnish the drink offering unto "that number"( or for fortune or money).""

This Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad was worshipped by the children of Israel ( Joshua 11:17; 12:7; 13:5), and the true Creator considered it Idolatry.

If you look in to the "" Webster's Unabridged Deluxe Dictionary, Second Edition, Page 746, "" GAD, 1.IN THE BIBLE, a son of Jacob. 2. A tribe of Israel descended from him. 3. The land where this tribe lived. GAD, gad, interj. A mild oath or expression of suprise, disgust, e.t.c., A EUPHEMISM FOR GOD. ""

Then, when you look at the word "" Baal"( S.E.C. Heb.Num.1167,1168), you will find one of its definitions is ""LORD"".

When the title of "" LORD GOD"" is transliterated back into the Hebrew, it is the same title of "" Baal Gad"", a Babylonian Deity that was condemned by YHWH.( Remember Old Eliyah the Prophet that faced the Baal prophets?).

This word " GOD==GAD==GAWD" is pronounced the same, and has been applied to the true Creator YHWH, even in most all the English translations of scriptures.

The true Creator spoke through Jeremiah the prophet and said this would happen in the last days..."" How long shall this be in the heart( mind) of the prophets that prophesy lies?...Which think to cause my people to FORGET MY NAME( YHWH==YAH=3050,3068, see Psalms 68:4)...as their fathers have forgotten MY NAME( YHWH==3050,3068 for (Baal Gad==LORD GOD).""( Jer.23:26-27).

Also, He says that He would remove the names( plural) of Balim( lord and god) out of their mouths( See also Hosea 2:16-17).

How about getting an early start at doing that?

Have you investigated this matter fully?

The children of Israel was condemned for such Idolatry, and the Apostle Paul said, "" There are LORDS MANY and GODS MANY, and there is not in every man this knowledge.""( 1 Cor.8:5-7).

YHWH commanded to NOT EVEN MENTION other deities( Exod.23:13, Joshua 23:7, Deut.5:7), and the English " god==gad" is of pagan origin( See Encyclopedieas), even tracing back to the time of the Israelites.

To apply other pagan deities to YHWH is expressly forbidden, and violates the " 1st, 2nd, and 3rd" commandments( Exod.20:2-7), as most all english translations of scriptures have done.

Even Solomon succommed to practiceing " Syncretisim", or combinning pagan deities to YHWH because of his 700 wives and 300 concubines, and he too was condemned for his Idolatry( 1 Kings 11:4-5,33).

In every place that "" Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter" was practiced, so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called "" Baal Gad=Lord God""( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH.

The word "god" comes from the Old German ""Gott, Guth"", which originated from worship of tarus the bull( See All Encyclopedieas especially the Brittanica of word "god").

So did Solomon " think there was nothing wrong" with combinning pagan deities to YHWH either, but YAH certainly did think it was wrong, and this resulted in rending the Kingdom from him, and the split of the Kingdom, and the rejection of Solomon.

Question : Is it ok( in Yah's eyes) for Muslims to combine their "" Alah"( as their god=deity) to YHWH?

There are many examples in scriptures where the children of Israel were taken captive by other nation for practicing " syncretisim" of pagan deities to YHWH.

In ( Acts 14:12-15) of the pagan Jupiter, which is another example of combining pagan deities to YHWH, but to the Romans, Jupiter was the suppreme being, but he was NOT the suppreme being according to Paul either.

It may not seem to make a difference to human beings, but it certainly does to YHWH, as His Word absolutely proves that it does matter.

The Hebrew words " EL" and " Elohim" existed long BEFORE( According to scriptures) and it was originally a pure word title applied to YAH; but pagan cultures adopted it and applied it to their deities; but the word " gad=god" was used exclusively to a pagan Babylonian deity of Baal( =lord) Gad(= god), and used for worship of taurus the bull( See Encyclopedieas).

Inspite of what commentaries, lexicons, e.t.c. say, the word " god= gad" is not a correct transliteration from the word " EL" in Hebrew.

The Titles of " EL and Elohim" was originally pure Titles applied to YAH, but the word " god=gad" was and is applied to a Babylonian deity, which is condemned in ( Isaiah 65:11).

In ( Jer.8:8) it was prophesied that the scribes and translators would alter the scriptures texts.

And an example of that is by comparing N.T. texts as quoted from the original scriptures, with that of the O.T.texts.

Example of alteration from Hebrew to Greek to English is as follows below.

In the ( O.K.J.V.) of ( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) where Messiah said ""...but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of "" GOD( English)"", and "" Theos( Greek)"".

Here, the Messiah quoted( compare) from ( Deut.8:3)
    which should read, "" .... but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of "" THE LORD"( K.J.V.)( =S.E.C. Heb.Numbs. 3050,3068==YAH) doth man live.""

Why is the word "" god"" used in ( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) and the word "" LORD" is used in ( Deut.8:3), but both leave out the true name of YHWH=YAH( 3050,3068)??

The Greeks used their " deity" of " Theos" in translation, and the English merely used theirs of "" God"", but the original text says "" YHWH=YAH "( 3050,3068).

This is one prime example of alteration and syncretisim, and covering up the true Creator's name with pagan titles in other cultures languages.

To the Greeks and Romans, their " Theos deity" was Zeus and Jupiter, not the true Creator YHWH=YAH, and whenever the scriptures were translated into other cultures languages, the translators merely inserted their own " Deity" in place of the true Name of YAH.

This may come as an EYE OPENER and a shock to many, but the Book of Revelation says that in the last days the whole earth would be worshipping satan the devil( See Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8; Rev.13:8) through his deception.

Now do you think that traditional christianity is not deceived too? People better think again.

Paul certainly NEVER used the pagan title of " theos", because Paul admitted that he observed the entirety of the law( Acts 24:14), and that would include ( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13, Deut.5:7).

Also, Paul was against their " pagan theos of Jupiter" in ( Acts 14:11-15).

But, no matter how much proof from scriptures that is given to people, and even examples such as Solomon that practiced " syncretisim", which was, and still is prohibitted and condemned by YHWH, people will still do what they see right in their own eyes.

I do believe that there are honest people out there, and those who are truely TRUTH SEEKERS will eventually see this truth.

Otherwise, how could satan the devil deceive the whole world and its inhabitants into worshipping him in THE END TIMES( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4, 8-) ? Think about it, and pray about it.

Eliyah C.
    www.freewebs.com/elyah/
    www.elyah.freeservers.com/index.html
    www.elyah.freehomepage.com/

Thumbs up Audacity!

Hi Eliyah,

Welcome to Lo Ammi. I at first wondered if you were EliYah of EliYah Forum fame. If so, then you have go a lot of nerve. Of course, that would be par for the course with respect to Elijah.

EliYah changed the rules of his forum to exclude individuals like myself who use the Sacred Names in our writings to avoid giving offence to those that believe that YAHWEH has a need to be identified by certain sounds that come forth from our vocal cords.

What advantage, Eliyah, does the Sacred Namer have over the Non-Sacred Namer? And I already know that I am kicking myself by asking you this question!

Again, welcome to Lo Ammi!

Sincerely, Ab

Question EliYah.com/forum

Peace greetings Eliyah!,

Yeah! Welcome to the forum! I added a link to your web site on my Bomis Yahweh Ring at: http://www.bomis.com/ring_home.fcgi?ring=yahweh

Spying,

Do you mean EliYah of: http://www.eliyah.com/forum ? No way! He would never post to a forum such as this! Oh, and by the way, I also have this forum linked to my "Yahweh Communicant" web page at: http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/YAHWEHF...mmunicant.html There are many chats and forums there.
    [ALL] Praise Be To YAHWEH! "HalleluYAH[WEH]!" Yahshua Gave All Esteem [Glory] To Father Yahweh (Yahchanan [John] 3:34; 4:26; 5:19,30; 7:16,18,28, 8:17,18,28,42,50; 12:47-50; 14:24; 17:8; Mattithyah [Matthew] 20:23; 26:39; Acts 3:22,26).

I'm not the same " Eliyah " of " eliyah forums".

No, I'm not " that Eliyah ".

But my real name is " Eliyah Collette"( But I do not claim to be another John the Baptist, or a modern day prophet of any sort, as many today claim to be).

I'll check out the other websites you gave, and thanks for adding a " link " there.

I will also add those site links on my websites, It's good to meet others on here of like mind, keep up " the way " and the good work.

Thanks, Shalom,

Eliyah C.

www.elyah.freeservers.com/index.html
    www.elyah.freehomepage.com/
    www.freewebs.com/elyah/

To Spying the Moderator, I'm not the same Eliyah of "eliyah forums".

( Mistaken Idenity ? ) I will discuss scriptures on any forum, if people will receive it, but I can't speak for the other " Eliyah " of eliyah's forums" tho..

Some may want to " bar " me from their forums, ( which that is entirely up to them), but nevertheless, they will have been told and warned of this truth( Not that i'm saying that you will do this tho.) before they do so.

You asked the following question below....

"""What advantage, Eliyah, does the Sacred Namer have over the Non-Sacred Namer? And I already know that I am kicking myself by asking you this question!""" Unquote.

When I'm finished, will you answer my questions with proper scriptures, and not with merely your own ideas but about the scriptures?

First, I want to say, that it seems if some have not fully graspped my first post.

The True Creator YAH( Psalms 68:4) said through Isaiah the Prophet( and this is a prophecy referring to our time) " "" But ye are they that FORSAKE YHWH( S.C.D.3050,3068=YAH), THAT FORGET my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " THAT TROOP( S.C.D. Numbers 1408,1409== GAD=GOD=GAWD, see margin)..( Isa.65:11).

This " deity" called " GOD= GAD= GAWD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD " is the very deity( See my original post) that people are calling the true Creator YAH today, exactly as the prophecy says.

Then, again, in ( Jer.23:27) He says again speaking about todays prophets , "" Which think to cause my people TO FORGET MY NAME( YAH, not titles)... as their ( fore) fathers have forgotten my NAME( YAH, not titles) for BAAL( = LORD AND GOD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD).

Then again He says, "" For I will take the NAMES( PLURAL) OF BAALIM( = LORD GOD, BAAL GAD) OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS( Hosea 2:16-17).

If He is going to take the names of BAALIM( = lord god=baal gad) out of peoples mouths, then why not get an early start at doing that today ?

These verses are very clear as to WHAT people are calling Him today, and He certainly does NOT approve of it either.

There is another Prophecy pertaining to " the false BAAL MINISTERS " of today, and it is in ( Mal.2-) which says, """ And now O YE PRIESTS( Modern ministers), this commandment is for YOU.
    If you will not hear( listen), and if you will not lay it to HEART( MIND), TO GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME( = YAH-- not titles lord and gad), saith YHWH( = YAH= 3050,3068) of hosts, I will even send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings: YEA, I have cursed them already, because YOU DO NOT LAY IT TO HEART( or your mind).

Behold, I will corrupt your seed( children), AND SPREAD DUNG( Manour) upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts, and one shall take you away with it( Mal.2:1-4).""

Strong words there from YHWH( =YAH), and He even says that the modern day priests and prophets have ROBBED HIM( Mal.3), and EVEN ROBBED HIM OF HIS NAME( YAH) for titles of BAALIM, and that is exactly what is going on today.

Many of the " Churches of God " groups claim that ( Mal.3:8-10) is referring to the people of the nation that has robbed the Creator of MONEY, but this verse is referring TO THE " PRIESTS AND PROPHETS( Mal. 2:1-4- THIS COMM. IS FOR YOU O PRIESTS) that have robbed the Creator, and even ROBBED HIM of HIS NAME( of YAH- Psalms 68:4-).

Some Examples and some Questions: Let's say someone( mother ) had a " son " and he was 16 years old, and that " son " when talking to his Mother in public, that " son " would call his Mother by the name of " Dummy "( not that he had a speach problem tho.), instead of calling her " Mommy ", would that " Mother " still NOT TRY to correct that " son " from calling her " Dummy " ?

Another Question : How would you like it, if someone repeatedly called you by a " name " ( such as Alah or Bin laden), that you know you do not like or do not want to be called such a " name "?

Let's say your name was " Mike ", and someone out of ignorance called you " Spike ", then, you would probably " wink at such ignorance " the first time, but, if that person repeatedly kept calling you " Spike " every time that you talked to that person, even though you TRIED to correct them, would you still let that person keep calling you " Spike " , even though that person knew your name was " Mike " ?

It seems that people want to call the Creator YAH by any and every other name or title( which He states He does not approve), but except by the name that He- Himself- gave to Himself.

This has nothing to do with a person having a speech problem, but if a 16 year old repeatedly called you " Dummy " instead of " Mommy- Mom" in public or private, would you continuely allow that child of your's to do so ?

No person in their " right mind " will continually allow another person to call them by a " name "( unless that person does have a speech handicap) that you do not like or want to be called such a name, which you do not like repeatedly over and over.

You would eventually get annoyed, and avoid, and ignor " that person ".

Or, is it like the " Johnny Cash " song ? Call him " Bill, George, but anything except " sue " .

Well, it seems there are a whole lot of so-called children( adults in traditional christianity) that do not even know the Creator's true Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4), they merely call Him by the " titles " like " Mr." or " sir " or " master ", but never by the Name that He- Himself even referred to Himself with.

Well, how about the " Children " showing and respecting the " Heavenly Father " and His Great Name of YAH ( Psalms 68:4-) ? Otherwise, how do you know for certain just really WHO you worship and serve( the false father satan, John 8:44-) or the TRUE HEAVENLY FATHER( John 17-) of YAH ?

The Messiah( Christ) made many similar examples of this( as I pointed out above) in the 4 Gospels, yet people claim to live by them, but in reality, they skip over them in ignorance, and say " its silly ".

And He( Messiah) shall turn the hearts( minds) of the " Fathers " to the children, and the hearts( minds) of the children to their " Fathers", unless I come and smite the earth with a curse( Mal.4:6-).

I have another question for people.

How do you KNOW for certain just WHO you pray to and worship, IF you do not know the true Creator Father and His Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4)?

The devil is called a " father " by Messiah (Christ) in ( S. John 8:44), and he is also called a " god " in ( 2 Cor.4:4), and satan is also a " master=lord" of deception( Rev.12:9).

Some few people know and realize that ( Mal.3:6) has the meaning of " " turning the hearts( minds) of the children to the fathers, and the hearts( Minds) of the fathers to their children "" to mean turning people's minds back to the belief and teachings of " Abraham, Moses, e.tc.".

But, there is another spiritual meaning to that verse( Mal.3:6); for there are " spiritual children of the devil( 1 John 3:8)", and satan the devil is called a " father " by Messiah in ( S. John 8:44) as I pointed out above.

And, I might add, that those who merely " believed on Him"( they had faith in Him without obedience) the Messiah in ( S. John 8:30-31), but they actually wanted TO KILL HIM( S.John 8:37,40), and Messiah said " that their father was the devil( S. John 8:44).

And, there are " millions " today, that merely " believe on Him ", and act the part like those " Jews which believed on Him " as above.

Also, the Desciple Peter explicitly stated, "" There is salvation in NONE OTHER NAME, for there is NONE OTHER NAME, given among me under heaven, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:1-12; Rom.10:13).

Those who get the victory over the beast and satan, they have the true " Father's Name of YAH " in their foreheads( or in their Minds)( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:4).

Also, according to ( Jer.10:25) referring to HIS( Yah's) fury( His Wrath- See Rev. of the plaques) is going to be poured out on ALL THOSE who do not call on His NAME YAH( not titles of lord and god), and on all the families of the earth, that do not know Him.

The Book of Revelation ( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8) says that in the end times( and we are living in them now), that most would be worshipping satan the devil through his deception.

If you do not know the TRUE SACRED FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17), or the " false father satan"( John 8:44) ?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT.

Shalom,

Eliyah on the net!

"" For HE( The coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

To Spying the Moderator, I'm not the same Eliyah of "eliyah forums".

( Mistaken Idenity ? ) I will discuss scriptures on any forum, if people will receive it, but I can't speak for the other " Eliyah " of eliyah's forums" tho..

Some may want to " bar " me from their forums, ( which that is entirely up to them), but nevertheless, they will have been told and warned of this truth( Not that i'm saying that you will do this tho.) before they do so.

You asked the following question below....

"""What advantage, Eliyah, does the Sacred Namer have over the Non-Sacred Namer? And I already know that I am kicking myself by asking you this question!""" Unquote.

When I'm finished, will you answer my questions with proper scriptures, and not with merely your own ideas but about the scriptures?

First, I want to say, that it seems if some have not fully graspped my first post.

The True Creator YAH( Psalms 68:4) said through Isaiah the Prophet( and this is a prophecy referring to our time) " "" But ye are they that FORSAKE YHWH( S.C.D.3050,3068=YAH), THAT FORGET my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " THAT TROOP( S.C.D. Numbers 1408,1409== GAD=GOD=GAWD, see margin)..( Isa.65:11).

This " deity" called " GOD= GAD= GAWD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD " is the very deity( See my original post) that people are calling the true Creator YAH today, exactly as the prophecy says.

Then, again, in ( Jer.23:27) He says again speaking about todays prophets , "" Which think to cause my people TO FORGET MY NAME( YAH, not titles)... as their ( fore) fathers have forgotten my NAME( YAH, not titles) for BAAL( = LORD AND GOD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD).

Then again He says, "" For I will take the NAMES( PLURAL) OF BAALIM( = LORD GOD, BAAL GAD) OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS( Hosea 2:16-17).

If He is going to take the names of BAALIM( = lord god=baal gad) out of peoples mouths, then why not get an early start at doing that today ?

These verses are very clear as to WHAT people are calling Him today, and He certainly does NOT approve of it either.

There is another Prophecy pertaining to " the false BAAL MINISTERS " of today, and it is in ( Mal.2-) which says, """ And now O YE PRIESTS( Modern ministers), this commandment is for YOU.
    If you will not hear( listen), and if you will not lay it to HEART( MIND), TO GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME( = YAH-- not titles lord and gad), saith YHWH( = YAH= 3050,3068) of hosts, I will even send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings: YEA, I have cursed them already, because YOU DO NOT LAY IT TO HEART( or your mind).

Behold, I will corrupt your seed( children), AND SPREAD DUNG( Manour) upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts, and one shall take you away with it( Mal.2:1-4).""

Strong words there from YHWH( =YAH), and He even says that the modern day priests and prophets have ROBBED HIM( Mal.3), and EVEN ROBBED HIM OF HIS NAME( YAH) for titles of BAALIM, and that is exactly what is going on today.

Many of the " Churches of God " groups claim that ( Mal.3:8-10) is referring to the people of the nation that has robbed the Creator of MONEY, but this verse is referring TO THE " PRIESTS AND PROPHETS( Mal. 2:1-4- THIS COMM. IS FOR YOU O PRIESTS) that have robbed the Creator, and even ROBBED HIM of HIS NAME( of YAH- Psalms 68:4-).

Some Examples and some Questions: Let's say someone( mother ) had a " son " and he was 16 years old, and that " son " when talking to his Mother in public, that " son " would call his Mother by the name of " Dummy "( not that he had a speach problem tho.), instead of calling her " Mommy ", would that " Mother " still NOT TRY to correct that " son " from calling her " Dummy " ?

Another Question : How would you like it, if someone repeatedly called you by a " name " ( such as Alah or Bin laden), that you know you do not like or do not want to be called such a " name "?

Let's say your name was " Mike ", and someone out of ignorance called you " Spike ", then, you would probably " wink at such ignorance " the first time, but, if that person repeatedly kept calling you " Spike " every time that you talked to that person, even though you TRIED to correct them, would you still let that person keep calling you " Spike " , even though that person knew your name was " Mike " ?

It seems that people want to call the Creator YAH by any and every other name or title( which He states He does not approve), but except by the name that He- Himself- gave to Himself.

This has nothing to do with a person having a speech problem, but if a 16 year old repeatedly called you " Dummy " instead of " Mommy- Mom" in public or private, would you continuely allow that child of your's to do so ?

No person in their " right mind " will continually allow another person to call them by a " name "( unless that person does have a speech handicap) that you do not like or want to be called such a name, which you do not like repeatedly over and over.

You would eventually get annoyed, and avoid, and ignor " that person ".

Or, is it like the " Johnny Cash " song ? Call him " Bill, George, but anything except " sue " .

Well, it seems there are a whole lot of so-called children( adults in traditional christianity) that do not even know the Creator's true Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4), they merely call Him by the " titles " like " Mr." or " sir " or " master ", but never by the Name that He- Himself even referred to Himself with.

Well, how about the " Children " showing and respecting the " Heavenly Father " and His Great Name of YAH ( Psalms 68:4-) ? Otherwise, how do you know for certain just really WHO you worship and serve( the false father satan, John 8:44-) or the TRUE HEAVENLY FATHER( John 17-) of YAH ?

The Messiah( Christ) made many similar examples of this( as I pointed out above) in the 4 Gospels, yet people claim to live by them, but in reality, they skip over them in ignorance, and say " its silly ".

And He( Messiah) shall turn the hearts( minds) of the " Fathers " to the children, and the hearts( minds) of the children to their " Fathers", unless I come and smite the earth with a curse( Mal.4:6-).

I have another question for people.

How do you KNOW for certain just WHO you pray to and worship, IF you do not know the true Creator Father and His Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4)?

The devil is called a " father " by Messiah (Christ) in ( S. John 8:44), and he is also called a " god " in ( 2 Cor.4:4), and satan is also a " master=lord" of deception( Rev.12:9).

Some few people know and realize that ( Mal.3:6) has the meaning of " " turning the hearts( minds) of the children to the fathers, and the hearts( Minds) of the fathers to their children "" to mean turning people's minds back to the belief and teachings of " Abraham, Moses, e.tc.".

But, there is another spiritual meaning to that verse( Mal.3:6); for there are " spiritual children of the devil( 1 John 3:8)", and satan the devil is called a " father " by Messiah in ( S. John 8:44) as I pointed out above.

And, I might add, that those who merely " believed on Him"( they had faith in Him without obedience) the Messiah in ( S. John 8:30-31), but they actually wanted TO KILL HIM( S.John 8:37,40), and Messiah said " that their father was the devil( S. John 8:44).

And, there are " millions " today, that merely " believe on Him ", and act the part like those " Jews which believed on Him " as above.

Also, the Desciple Peter explicitly stated, "" There is salvation in NONE OTHER NAME, for there is NONE OTHER NAME, given among me under heaven, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:1-12; Rom.10:13).

Those who get the victory over the beast and satan, they have the true " Father's Name of YAH " in their foreheads( or in their Minds)( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:4).

Also, according to ( Jer.10:25) referring to HIS( Yah's) fury( His Wrath- See Rev. of the plaques) is going to be poured out on ALL THOSE who do not call on His NAME YAH( not titles of lord and god), and on all the families of the earth, that do not know Him.

The Book of Revelation ( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8) says that in the end times( and we are living in them now), that most would be worshipping satan the devil through his deception.

If you do not know the TRUE SACRED FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17), or the " false father satan"( John 8:44) ?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT.

Shalom,

Eliyah on the net!

"" For HE( The coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Sorry for the double post.

Sorry for the double post, something happened to my computer, that's a " HP" problem, or something.

Again, sorry for the double post, didn't mean for that to happen.

Eliyah

Turning Hearts!

Hi Eliyah,

Thank you for your response. I will do my best to answer your questions, but you may have to be willing to repeat them like Thummim in order to receive an answer. Sometimes I disappear to recharge my batteries. During those times, I am quiet.

I don't think that I have banned anyone in 4 1/2 years that this forum has been in existence. Originally, this forum was under the umbrella of Tzaddikim.org. For various reasons, the Tzaddikim decided to open a forum with the name, Tzaddikim. I really like the name, Lo Ammi, so I stay here. This forum is still graciously maintained and paid for by the Tzaddikim, and without their help, I would not have the slightest idea of what to do.

When Lo Ammi was made to stand alone, I went to Zeal.com to create an internet identity for Lo Ammi. Zeal made me pass a few tests before they allowed me to write a description of Lo Ammi. I think that this occurred about 3 years ago. I bring all this up because I want you to follow this link:

http://www.zeal.com/category/preview.jhtml?cid=535716

and read what I wrote about the purpose of Lo Ammi. Go down to # 18. Needless to say, I liked what you have written about the fathers and turning hearts in your post. That purpose is really one of the important fundamental reasons for the existence of this forum.

This forum was established because EliYAH made it impossible for me to continue posting at his forum. EliYAH always treated me fairly save for his requirement concerning the use of the Sacred Names. EliYAH did not like my arguments against his use of the Torah so I had to walk a fine line with him before I left. He will delete your posts (EliYAH never deleted any of mine), and he will ban you, at least that is the way he operated when I was there. I am more inclined to debate with whomever until agreement no matter how bad I should be made to look in the process! It is not easy to follow this policy. It takes a whole lot of work and a whole lot of patience. I mean, look at all that I have written, and I don't think that I have answered even one of your questions.

Sincerely, Ab

I did not know that...

That's ok my Brother, you already did answer the questions with the following.

""I liked what you have written about the fathers and turning hearts in your post. That purpose is really one of the important fundamental reasons for the existence of this forum. ""

I did not know that concerning " eliyahs forums ", I'm new there, and I have only posted there a few times.

I ran many " forums " in the year 1998-2000, but i had many family problems and i have struggled to even survive, but YAH has been with me, and I have made a VOW to carry out His will, as i should have done better back then, when i was on the net.

I had MANY " posts " removed from other forums back then, and most all traditional chr-stianity forums even " banned me " from their forums, but, those " forums " were also shut down after i was banned from them.

I do not know that " other Eliyah " personally, I have only read some of the literature on his website.

But, even IF I did opperate a " forum " such as his( which I do not tho.) I would never " ban " anyone from a forum, except in cases of people who continually posted and used " vulgar or obscene words or modern nasty sling words ".

But, I would NEVER ban anyone for their " belief ", and neither would i ban them merely because " they did not agree with me or my belief or teachings or discussion of scriptures ", NEVER, people who do that are childish, or either jellous.

My friend, your post really hit home to me, it tore me up inside, i've been there.

Since you mentioned that about " eliyah forums", I remember when i posted my " first post " there, a month or so ago, I remember reading a " post" from ANOTHER former member there called " Harvey 777 ", that left that forum there because " that Eliyah " had removed and deleated his posts also.

This other member left there and went to " The Sentinel Forum ".

It seems that unless one " agrees " with certain forum moderators, they will deleat one's posts.

I have already had my post of " Baal Gad " removed from " one " chr-stianity forum, and I have not been back on the net but 1 month.

That's sad to me, that forum opperators would delete another person's post merely because they don't aggree with it, it shows dis-respect .

I will read your articles, and i'm nothing like what you know about any other " Eliyah's ", and i want disrespect anyone merely because they don't agree with my posts, because maybe Almighty YAH has not opened that person's mind to receive a certain truth yet.

Thanks, Shalom,

Eliyah C. from the mountain region of Ky. U.S.A.

Ps. Here is one of my scriptural poems that is true for you...

THE GREAT MASTER KEYS

Hold on to the Father Yahweh, and don't ever let Yahshua go, for their Names are the Master Keys that unlock the sacred Scrolls. The lawyers took away and hid the Master Key, it was Yahweh's Name that did open the scriptures door; for the lawyers did hate the Master Key, the Key that unlocked those precious Scrolls. Yahshua truely testified these words to you, as He said in Luke 11:52, but now Yahshua has all the Keys in Heaven, as He reveals to John in Revelation 3:7. HalleluYAH !

Hold on to the Master Keys, for their Names will never change, for if You lose these Master Keys, your life will never be the same. Hold on to Yahweh and Yahshua the Living Lights, for their Name is their Honour, and where they dwell there is no night, because the Father and the Son are a true Blinding Light. Hold on to the Father Yahweh, and Yahshua the Living Lights, that when they appear in their Majesty, you too may shine like a Blinding Light. HalleluYAH ! See Revelation Chapters 21 and 22.

Written by Eliyah C. and inspired by YHWH= YAH( Psalms 68:4).

Thumbs up To Spying the Moderator, i'm shocked !.

You know about " The two fathers in scriptures" ?

I would very much like to read about your articles concerning this, please, it is very important to me too.

I could not get into " that forum " you listed.
    Do you have any of those articles where i could read them?

I'm dumbfounded now !

Eliyah, shocked to the bone!

Ps, were you banned from there too, I don't understand ? Help, Help?

Lightbulb You can also e-mail me

you should have my e-mail address.... guylaine@tds.net

I would like to hear from you, and concerning other matters you mentioned, i'm nothing like the other person you spoke of, i'm very interested in what you know of scriptures, because if you already know about " The two fathers", then you must be very wise in the scriptures.

Eliyah

Thumbs up Turned Hearts!

Hi Elijah,

I am a talmid of Messiah. He is ELIYAH, and he is my wisdom.

Have you seen the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? I moved towards the Mountain for a number of years. Now, I am climbing the Mountain. I have viewed many wonderful things, after all that is what spies do. They look into things that are hidden from the view of others.

This quest took over my life. I have been quite foolish, and I have suffered the loss of many things, and I know now how I could have done differently, but there are some things that must be pursued with a whole heart and a singleness of purpose. Since you also know about the Fathers, I know that you have also suffered many things, and I know that you are loved by Father YAHWEH and vehemently hated by Father HaSatan, and I know that your heart has already been turned.

Zeal.com is not a forum. It is a review board established so that members can review web sites and rate them according to their impressions. I went through the process of becoming a member of Zeal solely in order to be able to review Lo Ammi Forum. You read my one line review at #18. When you hit the link there, it brings you back here to Lo Ammi.

I have written here at Lo Ammi about the ELIYAH who is the restorer of all things. I have written about the TORAH. It has been awakened by Messiah in my memory, and I have written about my AB YAHWEH who is Messiah Yahushua. Recently, I have rather openly been discussing LIFE with Thummim. LIFE is possible now, and HaSatan does not want any of us to know about it, and he will do anything to keep it hidden.

I do not often openly speak to others as I am speaking to you.

Sincerely, Ab

To Spying the Moderator, do you have a...

Good morning Spying, I have a few questions.

Do you have a homepage or website where i can read your articles ?

Or, are your articles only on " Lo Ammi " forum , if so, how can i access them to read them?

I'm realatively new to this computer, so i have to " play it by ear as it goes ", so to speak.

And, do you belong to any specific organization ?

I do not, but i have listed others of similar mind to my homepages.

Do you believe it, there is no one arround here( where i live) that believes as i .

Shalom,
    Eliyah

Post Two Fathers!

Hi Eliyah,

Good Sabbath to you and yours. I wish we lived closer together so that we could meet together to fellowship on the Sabbath. I would love to sit at your feet and listen and talk and discuss. That is what I do on the Sabbath with my brother and sister.

Your desire to look at my writings made me attempt to find some posts here at Lo Ammi. So, I used the search here, and I don't like how it works so I am going to have to learn. You can access my posts on EliYah Forum under the Old Forum. I like the search feature on the EliYah Forum better than here.

I just a few minutes ago started searching my drafts for posts that apply. Here is a copy of one, and I don't know if I posted it here or on the EliYah Forum:
    Friends,

This is the prophecy of the angel concerning John the Baptist:

Luke 1:13-17
    13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
    14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
    15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Yahweh, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.
    16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to Yahweh their El.
    17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for Yahweh. (KJV)

John is not spoken of as being EliYah. He is spoken of as being EliYah like. John himself was directly asked who he was by the Jews:

John 1:19-27
    19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
    20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Messiah.
    21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I AM NOT. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
    22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
    23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of Yahweh, as said the prophet Esaias.
    24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
    25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Messiah, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
    26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
    27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose. (KJV)

The Jews were looking for the coming of these three: The Messiah, the Prophet (Deuteronomy 18:18), and EliYah (Malachi 4:5-6). Yahushua is the Messiah. Yahushua is also the Prophet (Acts 4:17-26). Peter strongly implies through his testimony that Yahushua is also the restorer of all things (verse 21). If Yahushua is the restorer, then he is also the EliYah spoken of by Malachi. In this statement I am in no way implying that Yahushua is a reincarnated EliYah.

Concerning EliYah, Yahushua himself renders this testimony:

Matt 11:13-19
    13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
    14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
    15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    16 But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
    17 And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
    18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
    19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. (KJV)

Whenever Yahushua uses the sentence, "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear", we know to take care in our hearing. We know that he is tipping us off that there is more to the story than is outwardly apparent. He says, "This is EliYah", and then he proceeds to describe two men working in tandem to trumpet a message. Is Yahushua implying that it is the children of wisdom who are the EliYah? It is my humble opinion that he is.

It is the children of wisdom who are always willing to do whatever is necessary to turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to the fathers. The fathers are Satan and Yahweh. The children are those who do the works of their father (John 8:38-44). This great work of turning (Acts 4:26) is the work of EliYah. It was begun by John, and it is to be finished by Yahushua and by all those who believe on him. The Apostles and disciples participated in this work because they were one with Yahushua. They were also children of wisdom. All believers today can also participate in this great work of turning. They have heard, and they are also children of wisdom. They wear his mantel.

So, the Tzaddikim teach that Yahushua is the EliYah who has come and is come again through those who believe on him. As it is written:

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (KJV)

Think and pray about it.

Sincerely, Spying
    I have more that I will post here later.

Sincerely, Ab

Two Fathers!

Hi Eliyah,

Here is another one entitled, "The Gate of His Enemies":
    Hi Everyone,

Gen 22:15-18
    15 And the angel of the Husband called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
    16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Husband, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
    17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed (singular seed, one seed) shall possess the gate of his (note the singular possessive) enemies;
    18 And in thy seed (singular seed, referring to Messiah Yahushua) shall all the nations (including heathen nations) of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (KJV)

The Apostle Paul in no uncertain terms teaches that this singular "seed" is Messiah:

Gal 3:16
    16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Messiah. (KJV)

So, the promises were given to Abraham and to his seed, Yahushua. There are many who can presently claim to be the seed of Abraham because they are physically descended from Abraham, but physical descent alone does not qualify anyone to be the "seed". Physical descent is important, but like many things, it must be placed in the proper perspective. As John said to those who felt that physical descent was unduly important:

Luke 3:8
    8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That YAH is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. (KJV)

Physical descent means absolutely nothing if you do not follow in the footsteps of Abraham in you own personal life. You must walk his walk in order to be the "seed". Abraham obeyed all the commandments, statutes, and ordinances of Yah (Genesis 26:5). In order to qualify to be the "seed", all applicants must be examined according to this high standard of obedience set by Abraham. If one has not obeyed or if one is not currently obeying, we can rest assured that such a one is not the "seed". This was the very simple and basic argument put forth by Yahushua against the Yahudim (Scribe, Sadducee and/or Pharisee) who openly claimed that Abraham was their father. Yahushua said:

John 8:37-39
    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
    38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

Notice how Yahushua calls attention to the fact that children mimic or copy their parents. At this point the Yahudim were blinded to the identity of their real father, Satan. It is a major part of the EliYah work that EliYah (Yahushua) turn the heart of fathers to their children, and the heart of the children to their fathers (Malachi 4:5-6). Messiah, engaged in that duty, was just about ready to tell the Yahudim who their real father really was when they answered him with this assertion (a lie):

John 8:39 Abraham is our father. (KJV)

Now, listen closely to the reply of Messiah:

John 8:39 Yahushua saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. (KJV)

There is nothing mysterious about this reply of Messiah. Abraham's "seed" is not solely a child of Abraham based upon physical descent. If you, a physical descendent of Abraham, either a Yahudim and/or a Gentile Israelite, fail in even one point of the Law, then you are not the "seed of Abraham". The Yahudim in Messiah's opinion, and Messiah's opinion is the only opinion that counts, actually were the "seed" of their spiritual father, Satan, whom they all to often displayed the habit of imitating:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (KJV)

So, Satan is the father of all lies. Lies do not come from our Heavenly Father. If we tell a lie, we are mimicking Satan and not Yah. While the Pharisees were not cognizant of the fact that they were lying by claiming to be Abraham's children, being informed of the truth did not benefit them because they believed their own lies. They were so certain of their righteous position before Yah that they began to rail at Messiah. They called him a Samaritan, a corruptor of the true faith so to speak, and they testified that Messiah himself was in truth the one motivated by an evil spirit.

Two thousand year ago this debate ended with the Pharisees taking up stones to stone Messiah because Messiah used the Sacred Name in reference to himself. Today, we can examine this debate, and through the good spirit of Messiah, we can understand what he was really saying to the Yahudim when Messiah said, "Before Abraham was, YAHWEH!" YAHWEH, my friends, is the "seed" of Abraham. In truth, "the seed" is the Word made flesh.

Viewed in this light, we can begin to make certain judgments concerning all the promises given to the Fathers concerning their "seed". As our brother, Paul, has so eloquently written,

2 Cor 1:20 For all the promises of YAHWEH in him (Messiah) are yea, and in him (Messiah) Amen, unto the glory of YAHWEH by us. (KJV)

Yah willing, in my next post, I will begin to explore the conflicting claims concerning who does now actually possess "the gate of his enemies." Is it Messiah or is it those who would not have him rule over them?

Sincerely, Spying
    Sincerely Ab