Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

I agree, but what was your " name " on....

What was your "name " on the old " eliyah's forum " ?

Was your name " Spying "? Or, what was your name, so I know what to " look for " ? Or, what should i search for on the " old forum " ?

I'm over there searching under the name of " Spying ", but haven't found them yet, there are so many pages, but i NEVER give up.

Eliyahu

Post Spying

Hi Eliyah,

Open the EliYah Forum page and hit the little blue "search" button under new "Post New Topic" and right above "Go". You will open to a search engine.

Type in the name "Spying" and select "EliYah's Home Page Discussion Forum (former), and then hit the perform search button at bottom. That will give you the threads that I wrote on.

Sincerely, Ab

Greetings Allen B.

I've read some of your posts on " that forum ", there are so many, but i have not found one on the " two fathers " yet, and i have not found a post justifying " that eliyah " to ask you to leave either.

Did he bar you from posting on his forum, and you can nolonger post there, or did you stop posting, and leave " that forum " ?

If you have the time, maybe you could find some of your back articles and copy and paste them here, i would surely like to read them.

I have one more question. Where have all the people went to, that is listed as members on Lo Ammi here? Or, are they just laying lo and quiet?

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

( Always Remember Mal.3:6 and Messiah).

Post Posting At EliYah Forum!

Hi Eliyah,

I bagan writing on the EliYah Forum not using the Sacred Names. This was a source of aggravation for EliYah and others. I switched to the Sacred Names because I determined it was best not to give offence. Look for a thread entitled "My Tzitzis (Galatians 3:27). It is on that thread that I made the decision to switch rather than fight with Observing who was really EliYah. Here is a post that applies to both the Tzitzis and the Sacred Names:

Hi Lydia,

You have waited a long time for someone to answer you, haven't you. Finally, I am getting back to you. Your questions are important.

The Jews maintain that wearing Tzitzis is for men only. Women, they say, are exempt from this precept as they are "from all precepts that have to be performed at a specific time." The question as to whether women should also wear the physical Tzitzis is a legitimate question in my mind, but it is not my desire to argue this issue totally along physical lines.

I am certain that a male Gentile proselyte was also required to wear the Tzitzis; after all, a proselyte to Judaism does also enter into the covenant.

The overriding question of this thread is whether Paul was thinking of the Tzitzis when he reminded the Galatians that they had put on Messiah when they were baptized into him. This wearing of Messiah is a spiritual wearing. No one would argue that any of us physically wear Messiah Yahushua as a garment and fringe, and no one can argue that by being baptized into Messiah we are actually putting on the physical Tzitzis, but one can argue, as I have, that we put on Messiah, the spiritual fringed garment, when the spirit leads us to be baptized into him. When we were baptized, we were baptized into his death (Romans 6:3). Truly, our consent to be baptized into his death is an open admission of our complicity in his death; otherwise, why would the Jews consent to be baptized (Acts 2:36-41) if they had no guilt or were not in any manner defiled by his death? This is a guilt and defilement shared by all, Jew as well as Gentile, because all have sinned. When the spirit convicts us of participating in the murder of this innocent man, we should properly be horrified especially if this innocent man should happen also to be the master of the universe. Messiah Yahushua is the fulfillment of the Law. You and I were baptized into that fulfillment, and then we arise into his life which is also fulfillment of Law. Seeing this spiritual fringe, both his life and his death, all the commandments being spiritually fulfilled in him both the righteousness that we possess through our sin and the righteousness that he is accomplishing in us (2 Corinthians 5:21), we are clearly moved to choose the latter and not the former, to choose life in him as opposed to his continual death (Deuteronomy 30:19). We are all brought to this awareness by the spirit through the hearing of faith (Galatians 3:2-3).

While the Jews say that the proper physical way to wear the physical Tzitzis is only during the day (the actual physical fringe must be worn by day and not at night), the wearing of which is a work of the Law, we are convinced that we must never remove our spiritual garment. Messiah Yahushua must be worn both night and day (both physical and spiritual night and day). While the Jews say that it is permissible to wear the physical Tzitzis without the cords of blue, we are absolutely convinced that the spiritual Tzitzis (Messiah) cannot be worn without personal admission and public confession of complicity in his death through our sin. This is why Paul speaks of baptism and putting on Messiah in the same breath. While the Jews say that only men need wear the Tzitzis, we are absolutely convinced that both men and women must wear the spiritual Tzitzis. While the Jews say that only Jews and converts to Judaism should wear the physical Tzitzis, we are absolutely convinced that in wearing the spiritual Tzitzis that there are no distinctions according to race. Race is neither a qualification or an issue. So, just as there is a proper physical way to make and wear the physical Tzitzis, so also there is a proper spiritual way to make and wear the spiritual Tzitzis (Messiah). We make the spiritual Tzitzis through our sin, and we wear it by striving and working to be exactly like Messiah (after we enter the New Covenant).

Elsewhere Paul speaks of this relationship and spiritual wearing. In Romans 13 he exhorts the Romans to:
    Rom 13:13-14
    13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
    14 But put ye on the Master Yahushua Messiah, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof. (KJV)

This theme is also found in Colossians and Ephesians:

Col 3:9-14
    9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
    10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
    11 Where there is neither GREEK nor JEW, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but MESSIAH IS ALL, AND IN ALL.
    12 Put on therefore, as the elect of Yah, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
    13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Messiah forgave you, so also do ye.
    14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness (Galatians 3:2-3, Psalms 133). (KJV)

Eph 4:22-32
    22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
    23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    24 And that ye put on the new man, which after Yah is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for WE ARE MEMBERS ONE OF ANOTHER.
    26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
    27 Neither give place to the devil.
    28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
    29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
    30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of Yah, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
    31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
    32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as Yah for Messiah's sake hath forgiven you. (KJV)

Obviously, wearing the physical Tzitzis and wearing Messiah are both designed to create a change in the wearer. The physical Tzitzis is to remind us to fulfill all the physical commandments of Yah; the spiritual Tzitzis (Messiah) is worn in faith to cause us to remember the love that Yah had towards us and the love that we should each have towards him and towards each other.

Lydia, in all fairness to those who believe that I cannot love either Yah or you without wearing the physical Tzitzis, I must admit that wearing the physical Tzitzis could become a requirement of the assembly if we should deem it necessary to accomplish the will or work of Yah (I would be extremely hard pressed to ever wear an all white Tzitzis in the presence of a Jew). Let's say that it is my desire to bring the good news of the Messiah to the Jew. This may require me to wear the Tzitzis in order to open the door of communication. I know that this is hard to understand, but the Body of Messiah has the authority and the freedom to make these type of decisions.

I hope this post has not been too long. I am working to make my posts shorter.

Sincerely, Spying

Later, EliYah changed the rules of his forum because he knew that men like myself would not perjure ourselves and state that we agree that it is a sin not to use the Sacred Names. That is why I stopped posting on the EliYah Forum because I was unwilling to make such a judgment.

Sincerely, Ab

That is the point of my article ABOVE, if I...

That is the point of my article above, if i understand your statement correctly of ...

""" ...because he knew that men like myself would not perjure ourselves and state that we agree that it is a sin not to use the Sacred Names. That is why I stopped posting on the EliYah Forum because I was unwilling to make such a judgment. "" Unquote.

Traditional chr-stianity is full of Babylonian paganism, and most attach a Babylonian deity called " baal gad== lord god " to YAH( Psalms 68:4), as most all english translations of scriptures have violated ( Exod.20:1-7; Exod.23:13; Deut.5; Josh.23:6-7), in which He absolutely forbids in the torah to do this.

This is WHY I do not attach the pagan deities names and titles of ALL THE NATIONS to YHWH= YAH, it is expressly forbidden, and this( syncretisim) is what got Solomon in trouble( See my first post above), and what got the Kingdom rent from him.

The same practices( syncretisim) is being done today by modern ministers or prophets of Baal as the prophecies absolutely says.

Examples is as follows below.

""The True Creator YAH( Psalms 68:4) said through Isaiah the Prophet( and this is a prophecy referring to our time) " "" But ye are they that FORSAKE YHWH( S.C.D.3050,3068=YAH), THAT FORGET my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " THAT TROOP( S.C.D. Numbers 1408,1409== GAD=GOD=GAWD, see margin, and Websters English Dict., and Encyclopedias of word " Gad")..( Isa.65:11).

This " deity" called " GOD= GAD= GAWD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD " is the very deity( See my original post) that people are calling the true Creator YAH today, exactly as the prophecys says.

Then, again, in ( Jer.23:27) He says again speaking about todays prophets , "" Which think to cause my people TO FORGET MY NAME( YAH, not titles)... as their ( fore) fathers have forgotten my NAME( YAH, not titles) for BAAL( = LORD AND GOD= BAAL GAD= LORD GOD).

Then again He says through Hosea the Prophet, "" For I will take the NAMES( PLURAL) OF BAALIM( = LORD GOD, BAAL GAD) OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS( Hosea 2:16-17).

If He is going to take the names of BAALIM( = lord god=baal gad) out of peoples mouths, then why not get an early start at doing that today ?

These verses are very clear as to WHAT people are calling Him today, and He certainly does NOT approve of it either.

There is another Prophecy pertaining to " the false BAAL MINISTERS " of today, and it is in ( Mal.2-) which says, """ And now O YE PRIESTS( Modern ministers), this commandment is for YOU.
    If you will not hear( listen), and if you will not lay it to HEART( MIND), TO GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME( = YAH-- not titles lord and gad), saith YHWH( = YAH= 3050,3068) of hosts, I will even send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings: YEA, I have cursed them already, because YOU DO NOT LAY IT TO HEART( or your mind).

Behold, I will corrupt your seed( children), AND SPREAD DUNG( Manour) upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts, and one shall take you away with it( Mal.2:1-4).""

Strong words there from YHWH( =YAH), and He even says that the modern day priests and prophets have ROBBED HIM and the people( Mal.3), and EVEN ROBBED HIM OF HIS NAME( YAH) for titles of BAALIM, and that is exactly what is going on today.

Many of the " Churches of God " groups claim that ( Mal.3:8-10) is referring to the people of the nation that has robbed the Creator of MONEY or TITHES, but this verse is referring TO THE " PRIESTS AND PROPHETS( Mal. 2:1-4- THIS COMM. IS FOR YOU O PRIESTS) that have robbed the Creator, and even ROBBED HIM of HIS NAME( of YAH- Psalms 68:4-).

Some Examples and some Questions: Let's say someone( mother ) had a " son " and he was 16 years old, and that " son " when talking to his Mother in public, that " son " would call his Mother by the name of " Dummy "( not that he had a speach problem tho.), instead of calling her " Mommy ", would that " Mother " still NOT TRY to correct that " son " from calling her " Dummy " ?

Another Question : How would you like it, if someone repeatedly called you by a " name " ( such as Alah or Bin laden), that you know you do not like or do not want to be called such a " name " or " title" ?

Let's say your name was " Mike ", and someone out of ignorance called you " Spike ", then, you would probably " wink at such ignorance " the first time, but, if that person repeatedly kept calling you " Spike " every time that you talked to that person, even though you TRIED to correct them, would you still let that person keep calling you " Spike " , even though that person knew your name was " Mike " ?

It seems that people want to call the Creator YAH by any and every other name or title( which He states He does not approve), but except by the name that He- Himself- gave to Himself.

This has nothing to do with a person having a speech problem tho., but if a 16 year old repeatedly called you " Dummy " instead of " Mommy- Mom" in public or private, would you continuely allow that child of your's to do so ?

No person in their " right mind " will continually allow another person to call them by a " name "( unless that person does have a speech handicap) that you do not like or want to be called such a name, which you do not like repeatedly over and over.

You would eventually get annoyed, and avoid, and ignor " that person ".

Or, is it like the " Johnny Cash " song ? Call him " Bill, George, but anything except " sue " .

Well, it seems there are a whole lot of so-called children( adults in traditional christianity too) that do not even know the Creator's true Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4), they merely call Him by the " titles " like " Mr." or " sir " or " master ", but never by the Name that He- Himself even referred to Himself with, and gave to Himself.

Well, how about the " Children " showing and respecting the " Heavenly Father " and His Great Name of YAH ( Psalms 68:4-) ?

Otherwise, how do you know for certain just really WHO you worship and serve( the false father satan, John 8:44-) or the TRUE HEAVENLY FATHER( John 17-) of YAH ?

The Messiah made many similar examples of this( as I pointed out above in the other post above) in the 4 Gospels, yet people claim to live by them, but in reality, they skip over them in ignorance, and say " its silly ".

But is it really silly to YHWH ?

If others are right( in that it is silly, and not correct, and does not matter) then i'm still ok, but, if I'm right and correct with scriptures, and others are wrong, then they are in for a heap of trouble with YHWH!

And He( Messiah) shall turn the hearts( minds) of the " Fathers " to the children, and the hearts( minds) of the children to their " Fathers", unless I come and smite the earth with a curse( Mal.4:6-).

I have another question for people.

How do you KNOW for certain just WHO you pray to and worship, IF you do not know the true Creator Father and His Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4)?

The devil is called a " father " by Messiah in ( S. John 8:44), and he is also called a " god " in ( 2 Cor.4:4), and satan is also a " master=lord" of deception( Rev.12:9).

Some few people know and realize that ( Mal.3:6) has the meaning of " " turning the hearts( minds) of the children to the fathers, and the hearts( Minds) of the fathers to their children "" to mean turning people's minds back to the belief and teachings of " Abraham, Moses, e.tc.".

But, there is another spiritual meaning to that verse( Mal.3:6); for there are " spiritual children of the devil( 1 John 3:8)", and satan the devil is called a " father " by Messiah in ( S. John 8:44) as I pointed out above.

And, I might add, that those who merely " believed on Him"( they had faith in Him without obedience) the Messiah in ( S. John 8:30-31), but they actually wanted TO KILL HIM( S.John 8:37,40), and Messiah said " that their father was the devil( S. John 8:44).

And, there are " millions " today, that merely " believe on Him ", and act the part like those " Jews which believed on Him " as above.

Also, the Desciple Peter and Paul explicitly stated, "" There is salvation in NONE OTHER NAME, for there is NONE OTHER NAME, given among men under heaven, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:11-12; Rom.10:13).

Those who get the victory over the beast and satan, they have the true " Father's Name of YAH " in their foreheads( or in their Minds)( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:4).

Also, according to ( Jer.10:25) referring to HIS( Yah's) fury( His Wrath- See Rev. of the plaques) is going to be poured out on ALL THOSE who do not call on His NAME YAH( not titles of lord and god), and on all the families of the earth, that do not know Him.

The Book of Revelation ( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8) says that in the end times( and we are living in them now), that most would be worshipping satan the devil through his deception.

If you do not know the TRUE FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17), or the " false father satan"( John 8:44) ?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT.

Shalom,

Eliyah on the net!

"" For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

I'm sorry for my post being so long, but...

I'm sorry for my post above being so long, but i had to let the scriptures explain MY FIRST POST, but I do agree with what you wrote in your post Spying( A.B.).

Question Sacred Name?

Hi Eliyah,

It does appear that the forum has halted before your question. I know of no issue more divisive for the Assembly than the Sacred Names issue. Are you sure that you desire that I judge this issue?

Sincerely, Ab

Question I don't know what you mean exactly by judging this issue.

I never had any idea that my post and questions had " halted the forum " tho., but i pray that people do not hesitate to speak up and show scriptures to the contrary or its validity.

But, no one has commented.

I never asked " for judgment " on this issue, but for others discussions on the issue, i realize there are people that do not agree with these scriptures that are true nevertheless, and i do respect others oppinions, and also yours A.B.

I merely let the scriptures speak to me and for me.

I do not claim to be a prophet, anything or anybody, i'm an old country boy from the high mountain regions of Ky. U.S.A., merely pointing out YAH'S TRUTH.

For some reason, i sence a " change in You " toward me -A.B., is there for some reason?

Eliyah C.

"" For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6-).

Question P.S., It is NOT my intention to be divisive, or to..

Addition here, it is not my intention to be divisive, and this is the farthest thing from my intent, please people, i do not want that by no means here.

But, If anyone on here does not want me here, then speak up and say it, if so, then i will leave, if that is what you want me to do?

Eliyah C.

"" For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Question Clean Or Unclean?

Hi Eliyah,

Happy Sabbath to you and yours. Have you not told Thummim or implied to him that he should not be using the common names in association with ELOHIM? Have you not placed this issue upon my table before me, and basically asked me to eat it? You have.

Now, I have to make a judgment, don't I? Are you offering me clean or unclean food? I know that you think that the food is clean. This is why I asked you if you really wanted me to judge your food. You may not like my judgment!

Sincerely, Ab

Greetings to you too A.B.

You said the following below.

""Happy Sabbath to you and yours. Have you not told Thummim or implied to him that he should not be using the common names in association with ELOHIM? Have you not placed this issue upon my table before me, and basically asked me to eat it? You have.

Now, I have to make a judgment, don't I? Are you offering me clean or unclean food? I know that you think that the food is clean. This is why I asked you if you really wanted me to judge your food. You may not like my judgment!

Sincerely, Ab"" Unquote.

The point I was making to Thummim was since he was advocating the torah( Law) against the Apostle Paul and others( in that he made false accusations against paul's own words) that he himself should be careful not to break the law, while he is advocating the law to others.

Shaul(Paul )and Yacob(James)made a similar statement as the above concerning the Law, and i do not have to tell you where they made those statements.

But, I'm not asking anyone to " eat " anything that i've written, but i do not consider YHWH'S Words( any of them) to be " un clean ", because there is purpose " in the sum of thy( YHWH'S) word".

If You feel that You have to make a " judgment " concerning my posts, then that is up to you, but your judgment will still not change( except maybe for people on the forum) the facts of YHWH'S words as is written in the prophets through YAH Himself.

It is true that You are the " judge " concerning things written on this forum, and i do NOT judge anyone on this forum, there is ONE ultimate Judge, and that is YHWH, but, people should also remember the words of Messiah Himself, in that, THEIR OWN WORDS WILL JUDGE THEM for good or bad( Luke 19:22; John 12:48).

I'm also at a supprise that no one on the forum has even responded to my posts, or do others on the forum wait for your " judgment "?

But, I also do really appreciate You( A.B.) for letting my posts remain on your forum for others to see and read, at least they themselves can judge from the posts accordingly and make up their own minds as is between them and YHWH=YAH.

But You and I BOTH do agree and know WHO are the " TWO FATHERS " as Messiah Himself stated.

Also, if one compares in the original texts of scriptures concerning " Old Eliyahu the Prophet" when he faced the " Baal prophets".

Now, let's RE-EXAMINE the amazing story of EliYah now in First Melakim (Kings) 18:17-40:

17. And it came to be, when Ahab saw Eliyahu, that Ahab said to him, "Is that you, 0 disturber of Yisra'el?"

18. And he answered, "I have not disturbed Yisra'el, but you and your father's house, in that you have forsaken the commands of YHWH, and you have followed the ways of the Lord."

19. "And now, send and gather all Yisra'el to me on Mount Karmel, the four hundred and fifty prophets [preachers] of the Lord, and the four hundred prophets of Asherah [Easter priests], who eat at Izabel's (Jezebel's) table."

20. Ahab then sent for all the children of Yisra'el, and gathered the prophets on Mount Karmel.

21. And EliYahu came to all the people and said, "How long would you keep hopping between two opinions? If YHWH is Elohim, follow Him; and if the Lord, follow him." But the people answered him not a word.

22.And Eliyahu said to the people, "I alone am left a prophet of YHWH, but the prophets [preachers] of the Lord are four hundred and fifty men."

23. "Now let them give us two bulls. And let them choose one bull for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on the wood, but set no fire. And I, I prepare the other bull, and shall lay it on the wood, but set no fire."

24."And you shall call on the name of your mighty one [the Lord=Baal], and I, I call on the Name of YHWH. And the Elohim who answers by fire, His is Elohim." So all the people answered and said, "The word is good." [they were in total agreement]

Pause, Compare verse 24 above of "" CALL ON THE NAME OF YOUR MIGHTY ONE= lord or god" with "" Whosoever shall CALL ON THE NAME OF YHWH SHALL BE DELIVERED OR SAVED( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Rom.10:13).

Continue,
    25. And Eliyahu said to the prophets [preachers] of the Lord, "Choose one bull for yourselves and prepare it first, for you are many. And call on the name of your mighty one, but set no fire."

26. So they took the bull which was given them, and prepared it, and called upon the name of the Lord( Baal Gad) from morning even until noon, saying, "O Lord( Baal), answer us!" But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they had made.

Pause again, Compare verse 26 above of " CALLED UPON THE NAME"as was done with verse 24 above compared to ( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Rom.10:13).

Continue,
    27. And it came to be at noon, that Eliyahu taunted them and said, "Cry aloud, for he is a mighty one; he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or it could be that he is asleep and has to be awakened!"

28. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves, according to their ruling, with knives and spears, until the blood gushed out on them.

29. And it came to be when midday was past, that they prophesied until the time of the bringing of the evening offering. But there was no voice and no one answered, and no one paying attention.

30. Then Eliyahu said to all the people, "Come closer to me." And all the people came closer to him. And he repaired the altar of YHWH that was broken down.

31. And Eliyahu took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Ya'aqob (Jacob), to whom the word of YHWH had come, saying, "Yisra'el is your name."

32. And with the stones he built an altar in the Name of YHWH. And he made a trench around the altar large enough to hold two seahs [about 5 gallons] of seed.

33. And he arranged the wood, and cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood, and said, "Fill four jars with water, and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood."

34. Then he said, "Do it a second time," and they did it a second time. And he said, "do it a third time," and they did it a third time.

35. And the water flowed around the altar, and he filled the trench with water, too.

36. And it came to be, at the time of the bringing of the evening offering, that Eliyahu the prophet came near and said, "YHWH Elohim of Abraham, Yitshaq (Isaac), and Yisra'el, let it be known today: You are the Elohim in Israel, and I Your servant, have done all these matters by Your word.

37. "Answer me, O YHWH, answer me, and let this people know that You are YHWH Elohim, and You shall turn their hearts back to You again."

Continued in next post below.

Eliyah C.

Greeting to You too, A.B.

Continued from above.

26. So they took the bull which was given them, and prepared it, and called upon the name of the Lord( Baal Gad) from morning even until noon, saying, "O Lord( Baal), answer us!" But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they had made.

Pause again, Compare verse 26 above of " CALLED UPON THE NAME"as was done with verse 24 above compared to ( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Rom.10:13).

Continue,
    27. And it came to be at noon, that Eliyahu taunted them and said, "Cry aloud, for he is a mighty one; he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or it could be that he is asleep and has to be awakened!"

28. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves, according to their ruling, with knives and spears, until the blood gushed out on them.

29. And it came to be when midday was past, that they prophesied until the time of the bringing of the evening offering. But there was no voice and no one answered, and no one paying attention.

30. Then Eliyahu said to all the people, "Come closer to me." And all the people came closer to him. And he repaired the altar of YHWH that was broken down.

31. And Eliyahu took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Ya'aqob (Jacob), to whom the word of YHWH had come, saying, "Yisra'el is your name."

32. And with the stones he built an altar in the Name of YHWH. And he made a trench around the altar large enough to hold two seahs [about 5 gallons] of seed.

33. And he arranged the wood, and cut the bull in pieces, and laid it on the wood, and said, "Fill four jars with water, and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood."

34. Then he said, "Do it a second time," and they did it a second time. And he said, "do it a third time," and they did it a third time.

35. And the water flowed around the altar, and he filled the trench with water, too.

36. And it came to be, at the time of the bringing of the evening offering, that Eliyahu the prophet came near and said, "YHWH Elohim of Abraham, Yitshaq (Isaac), and Yisra'el, let it be known today: You are the Elohim in Israel, and I Your servant, have done all these matters by Your word.

37. "Answer me, O YHWH, answer me, and let this people know that You are YHWH Elohim, and You shall turn their hearts back to You again."

38. Then the fire of YHWH fell and consumed the burnt offering, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench.

39. And all the people saw, and fell on their faces, and said, "YHWH, He is the Elohim! YHWH, He is the Elohim!"

40. And Eliyahu said to them, "Seize the prophets [preachers] of the Lord(Baal)! Do not let them escape!" So they seized them, and Eliyahu brought them down to the wadi Qishon and slaughtered them there.

Surely, anyone can SEE the comparison of "" THE NAME WHOM TO CALL UP ON" as Eliyahu faced the lord baal prophets?

Think about this if you will. If you were separated from your parents from birth and raised by a different family and later you became of age to be on your own. When you were old enough to be on your own, you might find yourself drawn to finding your parents. The primary piece of the puzzle to finding your long lost family WOULD BE TO KNOW YOUR FATHER'S NAME and you might also need to find out if your father's name had been changed or he was being called by something other than his true name. Likewise, we were all "conceived in sin" and separated from our Heavenly Father. The ONLY WAY we can find our way back to our Heavenly Father is by KNOWING and CALLING upon the Only Name under Heaven whereby we might be rescued (saved)! The prophets of EliYah's day didn't think His Name was important so they just called him "the LORD" Ba'al. What about you?

Eliyahu was there to tell, according to YHWH's timing, all the Northern Tribes of Yisra'el that their "flavor" of worshiping the one true creator was Not YAH's WAY but rather it was the way of "the LORD" (Baal worship).

Compare this to ( Jer.23:26-27; Hosea 2:16-17; Mal.2:1-4).

It is the same for us today. We have inherited lies but now truth has been revealed and we can no longer claim ignorance as an excuse. YHWH has brought us to this point in our life to read this teaching according to His perfect plan . "I know the plans I have for you, declares YHWH". YermeYahu 29:11 (Jeremiah).

Eliyahu was sent there by YHWH, as ONE MAN ALONE, to tell the RELIGIOUS children of Yisra'el that denying or not calling upon or praying to Yah( Psalms 68:4), calling the NAME OF THE ONE TRUE ELOHIM as lord or baal was not going to "cut it" anymore. Calling the Heavenly Father by titles or attributes or "Ba'al" or "the LORD" as we do in English today is just plain violation of scriptures( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Deut.5:7; Josh.23:7), and we can see this once we come out of our ignorance that we have been born into.

We all know that while we were yet in ignorance, we had our prayers answered by our Heavenly Father when we called upon Him as "the LORD". Right? It is extremely hard to justify changing what we perceive is not broken. Therefore, we have a natural tendency to "stick with the proven" rather than explore what we would believe is NEW and unproven.

It is no different today, and there is a great true lesson concerning old Elijah the Prophet, as compared to Messiah's statements in ( John 8:44) and ( John 17) of "" THE TWO FATHERS ".

This is another reason WHY i asked the question...

""If you do not know the TRUE FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17), or the " false father satan"( John 8:44) ?

As i said before, You and i BOTH agree and know WHO are " THE TWO FATHERS ".

A.B., i'm a nothing and a nobody, and i do not claim to be anything, but i'm just an old country boy living deep in the Daniel Boon National forests of Ky.U.S.A., and i UPLIFT YHWH and the MESSIAH TO COME.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for taking the time to read these posts.

Eliyah C. back on the net!

Post "el and eloheem", refers also to a false GD and their idols as well.

...Eliyah, do you know that it is perfectly exceptable to use the Name of "el" in all of its forms in refering to any god other then YHWH in the Hebrew text of the tanakh? It is even exceptable to to use YHWH's sacred Name in the same immediate text with "el" in refering to a false "god". The word "god" is a general term for any {x} as is "el". It "god" refers to all "eloheem" just as does the term "el" does. It is those who use this term that decide its meaning. A simularity of sounds means nothing in this world of many languages. Words change their meanings all the time and each people uses words differently. "Baal, gad" and "god" are different words with different pronounciations. Need you to see the name of "eloheem" used in refering to other gods then YHWH, or see "YHWH" and another "el" mentioned in the same line of text? If the Hebrew language allows this multiple use of "el" to exist in the torah, why would YHWH be offended in the multiple use of the word "god" by this worlds people?

...But thanks for the lesson anyway. I worship YHWH through his Name, using it in the way that it relates to the JEWish people, as to a name on a kethubah. It would be impossible for me to confuse my "gods" and my "els" with YHWH.

....Michael

As I stated before concerning " El " and " Elohim".

Thummim, You stated, ""It "god" refers to all "eloheem" just as does the term "el" does. It is those who use this term that decide its meaning. A simularity of sounds means nothing in this world of many languages. Words change their meanings all the time and each people uses words differently. ""Unquote.

The Hebrew words " EL" and " Elohim" existed long BEFORE( According to scriptures) and it was originally a pure word title applied to YAH; but pagan cultures adopted it and applied it to their deities; but the word " gad=god" was used exclusively to a pagan Babylonian deity of Baal( =lord) Gad(= god), and used for worship of taurus the bull( See Encyclopedieas).

""But ye are they that forsake " the LORD",( Note YHWH==Strongs Exaustive Concordance, S.E.C.Heb.Num.3050,3068 , that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " that troop",( Note GAD==GAWD=S.E.C. Heb. Num.1408,1409==A Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad), and that furnish the drink offering unto "that number"( or for fortune or money).""( Isaiah 65:11).

No, the English word " god =gad=gawd"( See the Websters Dictionary on this word and its pronounciation) is USED EXCLUSIVELY for a Babylonian deity, and of worship of a molten image of Taurus the Bull.

You also stated, ""Words change their meanings all the time and each people uses words differently. ""Unquote.

Just because " People " may change a "words " meaning does not not make it acceptable to YHWH.

Example : When I was a young boy, the word " Gay " meant " a happy person", but today it means " queer, lesbian, homosexual " to the modern world.

Well, as we say down here in the wilderness of Ky.; You can call a " dog " a " rabbit ", but it( the dog) is still a dog just the same.

People do change, and people change words meanings, but, YHWH NEVER changes, and neither does His Words.

Thummim, You also stated, """ "Baal, gad" and "god" are different words with different pronounciations.""" Unquote.

Again, check, Webster's Unabridged Deluxe Dictionary, Second Edition, Page 746, "" GAD, 1.IN THE BIBLE, a son of Jacob. 2. A tribe of Israel descended from him. 3. The land where this tribe lived. GAD, gad, interj. A mild oath or expression of suprise, disgust, e.t.c., A EUPHEMISM FOR GOD.

Thummim, You also stated, """It is even exceptable to to use YHWH's sacred Name in the same immediate text with "el" in refering to a false "god". """ Unquote.

Search the scriptures Thummim, in every place this is used in a sentence, it is to distinguish YHWH from other false eloheem, and YHWH even says "" There is NO eloheem besides( with me, and but me) me.""

As I stated before, the practice of " syncretisim "( combining other nations pagan deities to YHWH) is what got Solomon in trouble, he did not walk fully in YHWH'S Law( Torah).

Solomon succommed to practiceing " Syncretisim", or combinning pagan deities to YHWH because of his 700 wives and 300 concubines, and he too was condemned for his Idolatry( 1 Kings 11:4-5,33).

In every place that "" Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter" was practiced, so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called "" Baal Gad=Lord God""( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH.

Reguardless what people " may think ", but to practice " syncretisim " of other nations deities to YHWH is expressly forbidden ( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Deut.5:7; Joshua 23:7), for YHWH said "" LEARN NOT THE WAY OF THE HEATHEN( other nations)", and this is exactly what got Solomon in trouble because of pleasing all his wives.

Now, does this mean that " i'm " judging people ? No, I merely point out the scriptures and their examples as YHWH has written in His Word for examples to us, and for us to not fall into the same traps.

Your welcome Thummim, it is a pleasure to correspond with you.

Your friend,

Eliyah C.

For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Question Synergism?

Hi Eliyah,

Good morning to you. When I was young man, I was a Lutheran, and I worshipped God and Jesus by assembling with my parents every Sunday to sing songs, and pray, and make confession concerning my sins, and to receive forgiveness through communion so that when I died, God would allow me into Heaven.

When I was a young adult and a member of the Worldwide Church of God, I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, thinking myself closer to God and Jesus since I had grown to learn of the coming of their Kingdom.

When I was a member of a Church of God (the Tzaddikim), I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, and study with the brethren with full assurance that when I died, I would be granted entrance into the Kingdom of God through the righteous of my belief.

When I lived at Cedar Hill, I began to worship God and Jesus through my actions because I had seen that my deeds and thoughts were evil. There at Cedar Hill on the corner of High Street and Brackman (Salty man), I began to teach about the possibility of life.

Now, as a member of the Church of God, I worship God and Jesus through my imitation of them knowing that I have chosen life.

Must I now engage in synergism and bring the Names of YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA into my praise of God in order to have life?

Sincerely, Ab