Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Question Synergism?

Hi Eliyah,

Good morning to you. When I was young man, I was a Lutheran, and I worshipped God and Jesus by assembling with my parents every Sunday to sing songs, and pray, and make confession concerning my sins, and to receive forgiveness through communion so that when I died, God would allow me into Heaven.

When I was a young adult and a member of the Worldwide Church of God, I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, thinking myself closer to God and Jesus since I had grown to learn of the coming of their Kingdom.

When I was a member of a Church of God (the Tzaddikim), I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, and study with the brethren with full assurance that when I died, I would be granted entrance into the Kingdom of God through the rightness of my belief.

When I lived at Cedar Hill, I began to worship God and Jesus through my actions because I had seen that my deeds and thoughts were evil. There at Cedar Hill on the corner of High Street and Brackman (Salty man), I began to teach about the possibility of life.

Now, as a member of the Church of God, I worship God and Jesus through my imitation of them knowing that I have chosen life.

Must I now engage in synergism and bring the Names of YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA into my praise of God in order to have life?

Sincerely, Ab

Life Abundant,

may i enter into this conversation Plx.

I saw this quote from Spying that says

Now, as a member of the Church of God, I worship God and Jesus through my imitation of them knowing that I have chosen life.

I HAVE CHOOSEN LIFE.

LIFE! = THE SAME life and power THAT CHRIST WALKS INSIDE.

We can debate this and that and have an opinion on this and that!
    We can be a jew , a hindu, a christian, etc etc AND HAVE SACRED COWS OF BELIEF! that '' we are right'' and everyone else is wrong.
    We can justify our belief with bible verse and extracts trying to convince another of our stand and wisdom.
    Wars have been fought over all of these religious beliefs, and this type of thing is a curse and a disrupter to all mankind!

but!

What IF all of these DIFFERING beliefs were a ruse!
    What if NONE of these things was really important as it takes the human mind off the real REMEDY of their true condition.
    WHAT if all this 'nit picking' was a foolish trick and non-profitable FOR OUR SOULS and simply a waste of time.

What IF, true LIFE was presented to us, personally, meaning, the walk of Jesus Christ personified within our own lives, 24/7 everything else would fall away like autumn leaves off trees.

We would wonder why we had been so foolish as to consider the lesser things, rather than THE GREAT THING, called SALVATION! meaning to be able to step outside of everything that cursed us and made us be a mark misser.

What if fear and panic was NO longer our problem
    What if sickness, was no more within us
    What if lusts were gone and peace ruled over our days.
    What if wisdom ruled over us and we KNEW what to do and how to do it perfectly.
    What if we knew how to heal instantly, people who were dying
    What if we ever filled with faith so that worlds, would be created for us?

LIFE is not walking around believing in some tangent of religion, that failes to produce THE POWER of resurrection life.

WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED, for too long!
    Fooled by the religious commentators we have listened too and believed in. Fooled by religious experts who walked no better than we.
    ABBA Our father, is calling some people out from ''FOOLDOM'' and giving them the divine revelation of the real goodnews that Jesus Christ brought forth for mankind.
    These are His people WHO LOVE HIS TRUTH ONLY and have not got that STRONG DELUSION, He sends to people who love not the truth to be saved.

I too, have sat in many religious-churches and creeds [ like Spying,] I have sat and listened to them, each sunday, got up and walked away UNMOVED by their preachin'.
    One day I GOT CHANGED, I saw '''LIFE'''' IN CHRIST, for the first time and I NO LONGER BELIEVED THE LIE, that all worlds religions preach! I NO LONGER BELIEVED IN THEIR NIT PICKING that is so carnal and unworthy even to ponder.

THE DOOR OPENED UP for me and I SAW IT IS POSSIBLE to walk in the same footsteps as Christ does and do the exact same things as He does and how He knew and did everything correctly. HE IS OUR PATTERN AND OUR BELIEF.

DROP EVERYTHING!
    drop YOUR RELIGION, leave it rotting in the gutter, and pray to Abba to be moved into THE SAME LIFE AS JESUS CHRIST WALKS IN.
    Pray to be worthy to escape, so great a corruption, as religion.

come out from religion, no matter what its name is!

continued from above posting.

Mary sat at Jesus feet!

The Lord, will open this meaning up to any true seeker. He will call OUT '''FOLLOW ME'''', and NO other shall that saint follow. They are the redeemed!

Plx, notice that Jesus said these very words to the 12 disciples and they LEFT their works, their lives, their system of living and did EXACTLY as Jesus Christ told them = they followed Him ONLY!
    AND THEN,
    See the divine results of how ordinary men who obeyed their Saviour, were so changed it is said '' they turned this world upside down''.
    It took 3 and 1/2 yrs approx for this change to happen.
    They learnt FROM THE EXPERT who KNEW how it all was and what will happen to people who learn HIS WAY and under HIS GUIDANCE only.
    DO not listen to other people, with their beliefs,
    DO not be impressed by men, telling you how to think!
    DONT LISTEN TO ME, please GO, find out for yourself and LIVE!
    Be desperate, AS A SINKING MAN CLINGING TO A LIFE RAFT, TO LIVE IN REAL LIFE, only Christ can give and NOT IN THE MOCKERY, all men think is life.
    The fooling has to stop,
    THE RUSE HAS TO BE EXPOSED,
    The con trick revealed and the mind changed over to think IN 'LIFE' TERMS and not in the values of this world.
    When Jesus died that day on the Cross, a NEW way of living was introduced to this world. The veil in the temple was rent in 2.

Rent in 2, meaning, = atlast another Kingdom, a higher Kingdom was exposed and available to all seekers of THE TRUTH! A NEW WAY of living became possible, so that everything of adam and his sin of mark-missing, could be despised and shunned.

do you despise your life?
    you have to, ONCE REAL LIFE IS REVEALED.
    do you despise your form-of- religion?
    YOU HAVE TO, once real relationship with its rewards becomes into view.
    It is not about words of ever learning, appearing to be wise amid our peers! It is never about ' i am right and you are wrong '
    IT IS ABOUT BECOMING A FRIEND OF GOD'S AND LEARNING HOW TO BE WELL PLEASING IN HIS PRESENCE. LEARNING EXACTLY how to be about our Father's business and doing His will correctly!

Words and learning shall always remain just that, but, there is another way and that is BELIEVING WHAT JESUS SAYS and lining up our lives to do the same thing. THAT IS SUFFERING, the contradiction daily, by learn to have the Lord rule over us, rather than that other religious god who does nothing by trick us into believing him.

Most people shall not have '' the lord rule over us''. they have their own god, their own religion, their own feelings and opinions then die and death the enemy has won.

Imagine falling into the hands of 'the enemy'?
    What a waste of time and effort, to die, into the hands of an enemy.
    What will it be like do u think, to be with an enemy?

The carnal mind is death we are told!
    so let us all
    get rid of the enemy of our mind and start to live in the UNLIMITEDNESS of Christ, the power of God amen.
    That way has been opened up! THE NEW DAY has arrived, yet, who shall believe and live it? Only the redeemed.

may I Plx continue?

The carnal mind kills us all.

Death is the carnal mind and an enemy, the last enemy that has to go.
    Let us not fall into enemy hands but BE WISE UNTO our real life SALVATION.
    Let us be free, once and for all.
    SO! can we delve into this important matter.?
    Let us expose all carnal LIES we have grown up with, to divine revelation so we can LIVE as Jesus lives!

'human life' is, a jumbled mass of confused thoughts, referred to in the Bible as the "carnal mind"!
    Are your thoughts ''a jumble"?
    ofcourse they are, we all suffer from this mess BUT! JESUS CHRIST TELLS US '' to take NO thought'' etc... MEANING do not take 'in', any thoughts that are CONTRARY to what He has spoken and promised for the life of His believer.

"Take no thought...", because once that thought is 'taken' in - death occurs!

Just picture our thought life as a bowl of poison, put it away from us, DONT TAKE IT IN! dont let the seeds of death poison grow up IN us, but put to death all wrong thinking that opposes the Truth from God's word amen.
    "Awake thou that sleepeth and Christ will give thee light" .

When i dwell upon my own thoughts I HAVE BECOME SEPARATED from the source of Living Life. I die. As long as this insanity continues a person is away from Father's house, living in death.

THE WAY IS TRUTH!
    This has to be paramount IN OUR LIFE [called seek ye first the Kingdom of heaven and all else shall be added to you] and we cannot be de-railed from Truth NO matter what we see, feel, smell, touch and think.
    WE ARE TO BECOME THE TRUTH, BY PRACTICING LIVING 'IN' IT AND WEDDED TO IT, NO MATTER WHAT is happening on the outside of us WE STAND ON TRUTH AND NOT MOVE FROM THAT POSITION. [called the WAY}
    This is hard, not many people do this BUT JESUS DID it for us and we have to consider our life and our choices that lead to our death,
    or
    HIS LIFE filled with His choices that shall bring us into immortality and eternal life with glory and honour. amen.
    Oh mere man! what fools we are to despise so great a SALVATION!

"Let THIS MIND be in YOU which was ALSO in Christ Jesus".
    We can continue to think like all men, [the Adam way,]
    or
    we can AWAKE from this sleeping murder that is happening to us, and have our eyes wide opened by the Spirit and begin to walk in the Spirit of Life where there is NOW no condemnantion.

unbelief robs us
    doubt robs us of God's best.

these are twins of satan and they never fail to KILL and murder billions.

WHEN, we are faced, with a contradiction in our lives, WE STAND upon the truth NO MATTER WHAT!
    It is a test, a firey trial, that tests our faith to see if it is genuine!
    Watch out for that snake in the grass, that lie, that trap, that trick and that con, be awake and lean only upon the Truth and the promises that contain life for all His believers.
    Can u do it?
    no, we cannot, we have No strength, but if we just ABIDE IN HIS WORD, trusting IN HIM, relying upon His words, Taking hold of His victory HE SHALL MOVE MOUNTAINS FOR US, as we die to our own wills and have only His will.
    can u believe?
    can u drop dead, from carnal thinking?
    can u give up your religion?
    can I?
    the bible says FEW find eternal life.
    Can we then ask this 'what do the rest find'?

Question Isa 65: 11 = Luck and Fortune, the Hebrew, gd and mani.

...Eliyah posts;

Thummim, You stated, ""It "god" refers to all "eloheem" just as does the term "el" does. It is those who use this term that decide its meaning. A simularity of sounds means nothing in this world of many languages. Words change their meanings all the time and each people uses words differently. ""Unquote.

The Hebrew words " EL" and " Elohim" existed long BEFORE( According to scriptures) and it was originally a pure word title applied to YAH; but pagan cultures adopted it and applied it to their deities; but the word " gad=god" was used exclusively to a pagan Babylonian deity of Baal( =lord) Gad(= god), and used for worship of taurus the bull( See Encyclopedieas).

""But ye are they that forsake " the LORD",( Note YHWH==Strongs Exaustive Concordance, S.E.C.Heb.Num.3050,3068 , that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " that troop",( Note GAD==GAWD=S.E.C. Heb. Num.1408,1409==A Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad), and that furnish the drink offering unto "that number"( or for fortune or money).""( Isaiah 65:11).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

..."Gimel + daleth" and "mem + noon + yowd" are the two dieties mentioned in Isa. 65: 11 which the JPS translates "Destiny" and "Luck". Gd {gawd} is also the name of one of Jacobs sons. Strongs lists several words {1407 - 1410} as "gd". But it says that "gad" --> "gade"} is the proper pronounciation of the deity, but that "gawd" is the pronounciation of the equivilent meaning of "fortune" as Strongs has the definition [from the chaldean?]{Strongs, 1409}. Whatever, gad/gawd is given very little cover in the tanakh. There are thousands of heathen gods at the time of this particular god's following. This points out that there were likely many different "g.d's" in use that were an exceptable part of the Hebrew language. This leaves room for GD to be an exceptable way of refering to YHWH in that it mimics the use of el/eloheem. Eloheem was not necessarily a discrete way of refering to YHWH from the beginning at all. Eloheem is plural in its pronounciation and Strongs points this out. The early chapters of the torah liked to switch about its ways of refering to YHWH, likely in pointing to the coming Name of "YHWH" in the book of "Shemot" --> "the names", the Hebrew name of the book of Exodus. Here the Name of YHWH is learned, given to Moses first in the El, "YHWH" proclaiming his Name to Moses in the 34th chapter of Exodus. It is this Name and its connection to the JEWish people that the faith of Christianity has rejected for the term "gawd". I would rather that early christians kept the letters Y*H*W*H as those that refer to Israel's own "El". This would have likely removed much of the JEWish blood that christianity shed from its history.

...It is fact that el and eloheem refers equally well to all heathen deities and to YHWH at the same time, and it is apparent that el/ eloheem is used in this way throughout the text of the tanakh. The exceptability of a word that speaks of all eloheem collectively by the JEWish people in the tanakh is what likely makes the word [gd, gawd], of which most English speaking people use in refering to YHWH, exceptable. The evidence points to the exceptability of this use of "GD" in refering to YHWH. But the JEWish people get nothing out of removing the Name of YHWH from the name of the tribe of YaHu{W}daH. Most English speaking JEWs speak of "GD" in this way, using capitol letters when refering to YHWH specifically by the term "GD". I am not offended in the English way of refering to GD, but would rather that it be always distinguished by either leaving out a letter {as with YHWH} or by always capitolizing it, or by both.

...I concede that the blurring of gods was a real problem in the land of Canaan. Christianity itself mixed up many different faiths in this same way, adding the various traditions of these foriegn faiths to christianity. The tanakh in no way truly purifies the ways and understanding of YHWH as a distinct "El". But it is the best model available for a JEW to follow in separating "eloheem" in generality from YHWH specifically. Many of the torah's own dates are suspect to the work of modern archeologists. But most "facts" seem to line up, excepting those that are dated before David {himself included}, that because it is impossible to verify these events, given the shortage of such ancient material that can be tested.

...Eliyah writes;

The Hebrew words " EL" and " Elohim" existed long BEFORE( According to scriptures) and it was originally a pure word title applied to YAH

...Gen. 4: 26 infers a change in how EL/Eloheem is addressed especially if the Name of YHWH came originally to Moses through the revelation of YHWH to him.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the YHWH {?}.

---------------------------------------------------------

...With the birth of Seth, YHWH became a distinct El from eloheem?

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty {Shaddai}, but by my name JEHOVAH {YHWH} was I not known to them. Ex. 6: 3

...The NIV translates it this way:

I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as GD almighty {Shaddai}, but by my Name of "the LORD {YHWH}", I did not make myself known to them.

...This lines up well with Moses being the original person to learn the Name of YHWH. Unless you believe that YHWH is laughing here, Moses, through YHWH's proclamation of his own Name to him, brings this knowledge to YHWH's people. I prefer to believe that Moses is the first one to know the Name of "YHWH" and that "YHWH" takes on the Name of Y*H*W*H {Judah without it's fourth letter} to carry a tribe that is in "breach" to another one who is heir to Judah's name and estate. This one is likely the "Shiloh" that Gen. 49: 10 refers to, contrary to christianities own beliefs.

...Eliyah writes

that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for " that troop",( Note GAD==GAWD=S.E.C. Heb. Num.1408,1409==A Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad), and that furnish the drink offering unto "that number"( or for fortune or money).""( Isaiah 65:11).

...Fortune {as in future or fate} from the word meaning destiny, not money.

....Michael
    Last edited by Thummim; 08-10-2005 at 07:11 PM.

Post Calling Upon The Name?

Hi Eliyah,

I learned in Amway that a fool is someone who continues in the same activity expecting a different result. I have often played the fool in my life.

This world has traveled the road to death without exception (save for the Immortals) for two thousand years. Jews according to Thummim have not forgotten the Sacred Name, and the Sacred Names movement is now widespread among the sects with many adherents. Is it your understanding that the use of the Sacred Names has the power to deliver you from death? If not, then why do you insist upon their use?

Is it your understanding that I will die if I use the common (pagan) names? If I live, what are going to say? Indeed, what do you say about all those who have discarded the common names and adopted the use of the Sacred Names and then succumbed to death? Why did they not live if calling upon the physical Sacred Names has the power to save from death?

Sincerely, Ab

Post Calling Upon The Name?

Hi Eliyah,

I learned in Amway that a fool is someone who continues in the same activity expecting a different result. I have often played the fool in my life.

This world has traveled the road to death without exception (save for the Immortals) for two thousand years. Jews according to Thummim have not forgotten the Sacred Name, and the Sacred Names movement is now widespread among the sects with many adherents. Is it your understanding that the use of the Sacred Names has the power to deliver you from death? If not, then why do you insist upon their use?

Is it your understanding that I will die if I use the common (pagan) names? If I live, what are you going to say? Indeed, what do you say about all those who have discarded the common names and adopted the use of the Sacred Names and then succumbed to death? Why did they not live if calling upon the physical Sacred Names has the power to save from death? Perhaps, they did not call loud enough?

Sincerely, Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Spying
    Hi Eliyah,

Is it your understanding that I will die if I use the common (pagan) names? If I live, what are you going to say? Indeed, what do you say about all those who have discarded the common names and adopted the use of the Sacred Names and then succumbed to death? Why did they not live if calling upon the physical Sacred Names has the power to save from death? Perhaps, they did not call loud enough?

Sincerely, Ab

OH! how many fools are there, that continue to believe a lie?

The other day, I saw a small child in an Africian country, starving to death. She was like a skelton and had an old face. I looked at her little face and it was the same looking as a 80yr old woman.
    I thought 'How terrible to be devoid of God, unable to use divine wisdom and just left there to the cruelity of men'!
    and also
    it is terrible to see religious-people devoid of God! as they stumble and bumble along in human-insanity!

Unless, the Lord Jesus Christ, draws a soul into loving His Truth/Word over and above and even higher than our own lives, there shall always be, starving children and cruel men for the wrong god is being adored!

why do people insist on worshipping the wrong god?

Let us look at the results of such a practice!= HELL ON EARTH! in private lives and in nations. Just Look at the cruelity, the insanity, the evil that spews out daily as some gross deformity of madness.

are we adding to this deformed lump of gross darkness by believing a lie?
    or
    does there come a time, when we suddenly get so sick OF
    our death and
    OUR OWN PERSONAL evil and
    sickness and
    madness
    we give up and say ''NO MORE'', and then ALLOW TRUTH of the Living God almighty to ENCASE US AND MAKE US WHOLE, SO THAT, WE CAN MINISTER OUT AND DEFEAT THIS MADNESS AS His LIVING FLAMES HAND MADE BY THE LIVING GOD ABBA FATHER?

THE NIT PICKING of small minded religious men, the insanity of tangent thinking, will always kill them. They have failed TO OVERCOME and defeat evil and its co-horts.
    why?
    THEY WERE RE-ROUTED off onto stupid tangents and ideals of NO importance at all, to their well being!

but
    What of Our Saviour's Ministers of power and of Might. ?
    What of His Truth seekers WHO LIVE TO CHANGE THE LIE, INTO TRUTH, SO that they can SPEARHEAD INTO THE DARKNESS AND MAKE A WAY for others to come thru ?

Have you read about these mighty warriors of TRUTH, ?
    They can be found all over the Holy Writ.
    Mighty men and women who never allowed the impossible to derail them.
    Where they walked the TRUTH THEY CONTAINED.......ALTERED........ the situations of others.
    Read Ps 104 v 4. as an exmple
    They were so filled with zeal from on high that NOTHING, COULD STAND IN THEIR WAY. amen.
    THIS DIVINE ZEAL, WAS EATING THEM UP [John 2.v.17]
    The TRUTH is = a higher life force, and when it is relied upon shall work every time.
    Men can say, any name they want, worship any form of God they like, it means absolutely nothing. IT IS ONLY WHEN METAMORPHOO [ a change of form happens] LIFE CAN OVER TAKE DEATH.
    what is this divine metamoorphoo?
    THE WORD OF GOD OBEYED EVERY DAY, 24/7.
    let us ask this?
    What name did Jesus call His Father?
    ABBA.
    We are told in the NT [Mk.14.v.36. Roms 8.v.15, Gal.4.v.6]
    Therefore, that Name works as it did for the Son of Life and Glory.
    as for Jesus Christ!
    LET US HAVE THIS CONFIDENCE plx.

if we look back upon our lives and see how much we have grown up, meaning!
    leaving behind and being free from habits and ideals of evil manifesting out from us, that once made us its slave!
    if we are FREE-ER that we were once, WHATSOEVER WE ARE DOING IS WORKING....WHY?.... BECAUSE WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP. amen.

Post The Name of YHWH verses bloodshed, christian or JEW?

...Spying posts this query, asking an answer from ELIYAH;

...Spying, I want to say something here and then we will both await ELIYAH's answer to your question.

...The line between life and death has two borders for us to examine. Blood is the barrier in between life and death if you will believe what the author's of the torah say is the life of all "flesh". The only other life that I know of independant of that of flesh, exists in YHWH's own "breath" that is his own Name. GD can exist without being flesh and the blood that a body requires to stay alive. The life of all flesh is lived here in this world and the life is in blood, and it is this flesh and blood that owns all the promises that GD made to his people. But does GD ask any demands on flesh for the breath that he breaths into all flesh independant of the life that belongs to blood? The land of Israel and the promises made to Abrahams "seed" only appeals to earthly flesh, and to this flesh these promises made to Abraham belong. There is the life that "blood" gives to flesh, and then there is YHWH and his own Name which we JEWs bear {at his own will and creation}. Has the Name of "YHWH" anything to do with our JEWish lives if it is also our own Name, and what would you think that we JEWs would benefit, bearing the Name of YHWH? Suppose that certain peoples who believed that innocent JEWish blood when spilled yeilds "life" to them, also handed over the Name of YaHu{W}daH to the furnaces, what would the Name of YHWH advantage me and the JEWish people if we JEWs met such a fate as Jn 15: 6 asked of these christians? Do you see any parallels in bearing the Name of "YHWH" and in being created in the image of YHWH, and dark clouds of smoke and fire and the holocaust?

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. Jn. 15: 6

-------

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Jn. 18: 36

...Does YHWH take his people to himself with his own Name? I cannot reason a better way for GD to take his people to himself other then to share a single Name. Remember that only this Name of YHWH, refers to our GD alone. All other Names can point to other god's and masters, with the exception of Shaddai by which Name Abraham addressed his GD.

...Then what would be my obligations to this Name if it became my name also? Would there be a law for this sacred Name so the Name would not stray from what YHWH is in his own desires? The life of a JEW comes from YHWH and it comes from his Name. GD "breathes" life into mankind who mirrors GD in the reflection that we see when we look in the mirror. But YHWH {our Eloheem in plural} also breathes the Name of YHWH into his own peoples, {a plural} through the tribe of "YaHu{W}daH". I know what you would want to say of this. Would you JEWs make yourself out as YHWH, as GD himself? But then you christians seem to believe that you can all crowd into the body of {Jesus}, of whom most chriatians seem to believe is really GD himself. Isn't this believing in the same thing, but through different means? The battle for heaven goes on as you can see. Certain verses of the NT do not give to moist JEWs christian salvation and life. Needn't we JEWs then have our own way to access the gates of heaven through? What yeilds everlasting life, and what is the gateway to heaven, sheding innocent JEWish blood or inheriting the Name of YHWH?

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise YHWH:

20 This gate of YHWH, into which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise thee "the words that Leah spoke of Judah's birth": for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is YHWH'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

...The stone that the builders of christianity refused is the Name of YaHu{W}daH, our own Name and the Name of our Eloheem.

...It is easy for a person to except that they look like GD and are created in GD's image. But to put the Name of YHWH into this image, thus bearing the Name of YHWH as ones own Name, escapes the logic of a christian. If you will only investigate the Name of "YHWH" and the name of "Yahudah", you will find the "breach" that the true heir of David's own throne must fill. "Yahudah" is the throne even though the tribe of Benjamin possessed the throne of Israel first. The tribe of Yahudah took the throne from Benjamin, and the tribe of Yahudah will take it from what christians are led to believe, that bloodshed has more to do with life then YHWH's own Name does. Why would a firstborn escape the fate of all firstborns between Abraham and Judah as Perez seems to have done? Can you see that the author who writes of Yahudah's "breach", also has created this "breach" to yeild a messianic figure for the tribe of Judah? If a true heir to the Name of Yahudah claims the name of Judah as his own inheritance, he also inherits all the JEWish people along with David's throne, along with YHWH's own Name. That is very messianic! How else is one to be Named YHWH and GD as Jeremiah and Isaiah write? And all this heir needs to make this claim is to be born of JEWish parents in the new country of Israel at the head of Israel's regathering of YHWH's people, and to be marked by an act of GD showing us the right arm of YHWH in the choice that GD himself makes.

...The Name of "YHWH" is what the tanakh is all about. Why did YHWH choose the tribe of "Yahu{W}daH" to bear his own Name? Is this a testimony of the "breach" that exists in the House of Judah, that GD's own Name is represented by four of the five letters used in writting the name of Judah in Hebrew? Could it be that YHWH is carrying this tribe {and all of Israel} upon his own back as a JEWish father is apt to do with his children in his dance, until he who is heir {shiloh} to this Name comes to claim it? YHWH is as JEWish as the Name of YaHu{W}daH is JEWish. YHWH is life to his people!

....Michael

Well, I have been busy and could not post, and even now I have very little time, but it seems this post has suddenly became active, all of a sudden.

Greetings Spying, You stated the following below.

"" Good morning to you. When I was young man, I was a Lutheran, and I worshipped God and Jesus by assembling with my parents every Sunday to sing songs, and pray, and make confession concerning my sins, and to receive forgiveness through communion so that when I died, God would allow me into Heaven.

When I was a young adult and a member of the Worldwide Church of God, I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, thinking myself closer to God and Jesus since I had grown to learn of the coming of their Kingdom.

When I was a member of a Church of God (the Tzaddikim), I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, and study with the brethren with full assurance that when I died, I would be granted entrance into the Kingdom of God through the rightness of my belief.

When I lived at Cedar Hill, I began to worship God and Jesus through my actions because I had seen that my deeds and thoughts were evil. There at Cedar Hill on the corner of High Street and Brackman (Salty man), I began to teach about the possibility of life.

Must I now engage in synergism and bring the Names of YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA into my praise of God in order to have life?

Sincerely, AB "" Unquote.

Ah ha, so your a member of " The Church of God " ? Which " splinter group " of Herbert W. Armstrong are you of ? There are now some 200-300 of them since Joseph Takatch Sr., and it is now( the WWCOG) is nothing like the Organization since Armstrong.

I have some very important points for you to ponder.

I very well know of these groups and their teachings.

For example : Gerald Flurry of the " PCG" has now written a book called " Who is that Prophet " in which that he claims that H.W.A. was the modern " Elijah and John the Baptist ", and that he( Flurry himself) is " THAT PROPHET " which was to come after Armstrong.

The flaws in Flurry's theology is to set himself up as " THAT PROPHET " which is not Flurry, but " that PROPHET" is Messiah.

John the Baptist confessed that he was not " that prophet "( John 1:21), but who really is " that Prophet "?

Peter also spoke about what Moshea( Moses) said concerning " that Prophet " in ( Acts 3:22-23).

Stephen said this, in which he also paid with his life concerning what Moshea( Moses) said concerning " THAT PROPHET " which is Messiah( Acts 7:37).

Those who try to steal the " position of that Prophet "( which position belongs to Messiah) set themselves up in a " Blasphemous position " as recorded in Revelation.

Now, You asked the following question below....

"" Must I now engage in synergism( Syncretisim) and bring the Names of YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA into my praise of God in order to have life?

No, I'm trying to point out to you that practicing " Syncretisim"( which is combinning other nation's pagan deities to YHWH is forbidden by YHWH Himself - Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13;Deut.5; Joshua 23:7) which is what Solomon did and he was considered as those who " done evil in the sight of YHWH"( See my first post).

"" Must I now engage... and bring the Names of YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA into my praise of God in order to have life?"" Unquote.

I will let Kepha( Peter) answer that question for you.

""... Whosoever shall CALL UPON THE NAME OF( YHWH= 3050,3068=YAH--not pagan titles of lord and god) SHALL BE SAVED( ETERNAL LIFE SAVED OR DELIVERED FROM SIN)( Acts 2:21) which Peter directly quotes from ( Joel 2:32) verbatim.

"" Neither is there SALVATION( ETERNAL LIFE FROM SIN) in ANY OTHER( NAME or Person): for there is NONE OTHER NAME( singular- YAH(WEH)-SHUA-not titles plural of lord and god) under heaven given among men, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( or HAVE ETERNAL LIFE SAVED OR DELIVERED FROM SIN).""( Acts 4:10-12).

According to these verses, eternal life and salvation, depends upon YHWH= YAH( WEH) SHUA 's Name, not titles of baal.

And some other important verses that some( not all though) " C.O.G." groups ignore are these below...

Those who get the victory over the beast and satan, they have the true " Father's Name of YAH " in their foreheads( or in their Minds)( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:4).

It does NOT SAY, "" Having the Father's " TITLES " in their foreheads or minds"".

And Gerald Flurry claims that his Organization is " The Philadelphia Church ", but they absolutely deny THE TRUE NAMES, as ( Rev.3:8) says THEY DO NOT DENY HIS( TRUE) NAME, and it says " NAME", not " title" or " titles" here.

Also, according to ( Jer.10:25) referring to HIS( Yah's) fury( His Wrath- See Rev. of the plaques) is going to be poured out on ALL THOSE who do not call on His NAME YAH( not titles of lord and god), and on all the families of the earth, that do not know Him.

Paul also says the same( Rom.10:13), as he too quoted ( Joel 2:32) verbatim.

I have just given you 4 scriptures, by 3 different men, which absolutely says that SALVATION- ETERNAL LIFE FROM SIN, depends on YAH'S( Psalms 68:4) NAME, not titles.

Those in the " C.O.G." groups realize that the " SABBATH" is the Creators " MEMORIAL" of Creation( Gen.2), but many of them absolutely DENIES His " MEMORIAL( Exod.3:14-15) NAME( = Shem= His Memorial Mark of Authority and Charactor) of YHWH=YAHWEH, for pagan titles of "lord and god".

Another point 1. in question, the " C.O.G.s " chide and condemn the " Catholics and Protestants " for their " EASTER= Astarte=Ashtoreth" custom which originates in " paganisim"( which it does), but they themselves pretend to not realize that the pagan titles of " lord=baal and god=gad " also originates in paganisim too, and in scriptures when " Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter " was practiced, so was the worship of " baal= lord and god=gad "( See my first post again).

Garner Ted Armstrong, Rod Merridith, John A. Pinkston, and a host of others have continuely chided and pointed this out about Catholics and Protestants.

Now, you talk about as Messiah said concerning those who " seeing the splinter in thy brothers eye, but behold, they have a beam or log in their on eye "" ? What did Messiah call those who do that ? He calls them HYPOCRITS.

Another point 2., these same people see and realize that " EASTER " in ( Acts 12:4) was inserted , and covered up the word " PASSOVER ( ONE TIME)" by the Catholic translators of the K.J.V. because they believed and wanted to keep their " EASTER " custom; but they pretend to NOT SEE that the same translators covered up the Creator's Name YHWH=YAH( which they think is unimportant for salvation- as Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Act 4:10-12; Rom.10:13 says it is), with pagan Baal titles of " lord, god, theos,( Jer.23:26-27; Hosea 2:16-17), not merely ONE TIME, but 6,823 times in the scriptures.

Another point 3. Herbert W.Armstrong always stressed the point of ( John 17:11) of " KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME" as WHY that one true " Church ", as he put it, was called " Church of God "; then, when Armstrong commissioned those of Ambasador College to do a study concerning the Creator's Name, they discovered that His Name was YAHWEH.

But, H.W.A. said that he preferred to use the name of " the eternal ", then WHY was the church's name NOT changed to "" The Church of YAHWEH " or " The Church of the Eternal " ?

Well, any way you slice it, that scripture and prayer of Messiah says explicitly( John 17:11) "" KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME ( OF YAH=3050,3068)--not pagan origin titles of lord=baal=and god=gad( Jer.23:26-27; Hosea 2:16-17).

Another point 4. is that H.W.A. and the C.O.G.s stress the point that ( Jer.23),( Jer.30) and ( Hosea Ch. 1 and 2) are prophecies pertaining to THE END TIMES( which they are), then they pretend again, to NOT SEE that modern prophets in THESE END TIMES are calling YAHWEH the True Creator by the names( plural- this time) of Baalim( Jer.23:26-27) which YHWH says that he SHALL future tense remove the names( plural) of Baalim= lord and god- out of their mouths( Hosea.2:16-17).

If these are prophecies pertaining to the end time( and they surely are- as it says IN THAT DAY- Jer.23:1-27;30:7-8 ), and ( Hosea 1:5; 2:16-17), then are modern prophets and priests NOT calling YHWH by the names and titles of Baalim as He plainly says?

H.W.A. said, " When the plain truth of scriptures is proven and shown, then we must be willing to change and accept it."" Unquote.

Many of these people in the C.O.G.s claim that they will do the above, even in their literature, but it is as Herbert W. Armstrong himself coined the phrase, "" BUT THAT'S A MIS-NOMER"", or is it ?

Again, this is WHY I pointed out above in the other post concerning Eliyahu the Prophet, and ask the question below.

If you do not know the TRUE FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17), or the " false father satan"( John 8:44) ?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT, and the C.O.G.s are not exempt.

Eliyah C. on the net by the mercy of YAH.

""For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

To Michael, I agree with this last statement...

I agree with your statement with a little correction....""YHWH is life to his people!"" Unquote.

I agree, and so does Kepha( Peter)( Acts 2:21) for he quotes ( Joel 2:32) verbatim.

YHWH and His Name is life to His people!

I will answer the other posts when i have more time.

Shalom,

Eliyah

""For HE( The Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Were You A Member Of WCG?

Hi Eliyah,

It is good to be busy, and I am happy that you found the time to reply!

I was disfellowshipped from the WCG prior to Passover of 1981!

Here is a copy of a post that I posted I believe on this forum:
    Hi Everyone,

Every Passover the Jews set an honored place and plate for the Prophet EliYAH. While performing the Seder, they pause in order that EliYAH might walk through the door and take his seat.

The Jews have been looking for the coming of EliYAH for well over two thousand years. They expect him to come and answer for them all the difficult questions of the Law. Thus, they seem to believe that EliYAH and that Prophet will be one and the same. The coming of that Prophet is proclaimed in the Law:
    Deut 18:15-19
    15 YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
    16 According to all that thou desiredst of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of YAHWEH my ELOHIM, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
    17 And YAHWEH said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (KJV)
    The coming of EliYAH the prophet is predicted in Malachi
    Mal 4:5-7
    5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YAHWEH:
    6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
    7 THE END OF THE PROPHETS. (KJV)
    Regardless of whether EliYAH and that Prophet are actually one and the same, it is very obvious that both will be heard, and if they are not heeded, they consequences will be extremely dire for those who do not listen.

The New Testament Scriptures tell us exactly who the Prophet of Deuteronomy 18 is:
    Acts 3:19-26
    19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of YAHWEH;
    20 And he shall send Yahushua Messiah, which before was preached unto you:
    21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things (Matthew 17:11) , which ELOHIM hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
    22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall YAHWEH your ELOHIM raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
    23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
    24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
    25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which ELOHIM made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
    26 Unto you first ELOHIM, having raised up his Son Yahushua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. (KJV)
    So, Messiah Yahushua is that Prophet as least according to the Apostolic Assembly.

Continued in next post.
    The Jews were actually looking for the coming of three very important people:
    John 1:19-25
    19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
    20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Messiah.
    21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
    22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
    23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of YAHWEH, as said the prophet Esaias.
    24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. (Do you see this, Beseder, priests and levites who were Pharisees)
    25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Messiah, nor Elias, neither that prophet? (KJV)
    Now, what are the Pharisees really saying and asking here? They did not like the fact that John was engaged in baptizing, did they? Why? Baptism was a Temple ritual. Baptism was a part of the process of purification from sin and death. Baptism was fundamental to Judaism. Baptism was a part of the conversion process. Baptism occurred after the cleansing from leprosy, after childbirth, after menstruation, etc. Thus, baptism is required by the Law. Here is just one instance commanded in the Law; howbeit, the most important instance:
    Num 19:19-20
    19 And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even.
    20 But the man that shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he hath defiled the sanctuary of YAHWEH: the water of separation hath not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean. (KJV)
    So, John was encroaching upon the religious duty of those in Jerusalem who were in authority, and the religious authorities did not like it.

How do we know that purification was the specific issue? We know because the Apostle John tells us so:
    John 3:22-26
    22 After these things came Yahushua and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.
    23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
    24 For John was not yet cast into prison.
    25 Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying.
    26 And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him. (KJV)
    The implication is clear. If John were EliYAH, or Messiah, or That Prophet, then John would indeed have authority to break with traditional baptism policy. Nonetheless, the Jews allowed John to break with policy and look what then happens. Now, there is another character going around breaking policy and baptizing the people.

All believers truly know and recognize that Yahushua was the Messiah. All believers should know that Yahushua was also That Prophet, but who in all the world is this EliYAH? If Yahushua is two of the three, what are the chances that Yahushua would not also be EliYAH? None whatsoever! Who is it that did turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to the fathers? Yes, who indeed?!!!

How many fathers are there?

Can you name them?

Sincerely, Spying
    Sincerely, Ab

Lightbulb An author's own bias lays under his words.

...Eliyah posts;

""... Whosoever shall CALL UPON THE NAME OF( YHWH= 3050,3068=YAH--not pagan titles of lord and god) SHALL BE SAVED( ETERNAL LIFE SAVED OR DELIVERED FROM SIN)( Acts 2:21) which Peter directly quotes from ( Joel 2:32) verbatim.

"" Neither is there SALVATION( ETERNAL LIFE FROM SIN) in ANY OTHER( NAME or Person): for there is NONE OTHER NAME( singular- YAH(WEH)-SHUA-not titles plural of lord and god) under heaven given among men, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( or HAVE ETERNAL LIFE SAVED OR DELIVERED FROM SIN).""( Acts 4:10-12).

According to these verses, eternal life and salvation, depends upon YHWH= YAH( WEH) SHUA 's Name, not titles of baal.

...I have a problem here. You imply that Peter is talking about YHWH and not {Jesus,"Yeshua"} as the savior. I think rather that Peter is taking away from YHWH what is his alone. This is what has the priests riled up. Peter is injecting the Name of {ee-ay-sooce} into Joels text. This is to me putting into the hands of {Jesus} what belongs to YHWH. We only have to read a few verses of contextual text to know how to define "who" Peter believes is the only savior. It is he who is crucified. I know of no case that the letters {yowd, hey, vav, hey} are used in the NT. Making mention of these letters would have been easy for any of the NT's authors to use in some form that would be understood by the people of the time.

...With the faith of the JEWish people being built upon this sacred Name, one quickly figures out why christians were rejected by the JEWish people and why the priests are offended in Peters words. The name Peter speaks of is not that of YHWH, when mentioning the savior of the JEWish people. I cannot except a man in the place of YHWH and neither can I except the salvation being pushed by these early christians as being from the tanakh. YHWH saves his peoples lives, he doesn't save the dead from hell. Peter is not quoting Joel 2: 32 as it is written. He is using it to offend the priests, putting {ee-ay-sooce} in the place of YHWH in this text. I have the Greek text which shows me that no attempt is made to use the sacred Name here. Acts 4, Verse 18 makes it clear which name Peter is using in the place of YHWH's own Name. What is really being pushed is the author's own faith by the words he writes. This conflict between Peter and the priests is this author's creation. The author is a christian himself. Don't fail to see the author at work when reading his words. This author also believes that the JEWs killed his messiah.

....Michael

To Michael, or Thummim.

Michael, I pointed out that Kepha( Peter) quoted verbatim from the Prophet ( Joel 2:32) to CALL ON YHWH for salvation and life.

First, in your posts, you advocate and lift up YHWH'S and His Name as life( which i agree), then, you turn around and and play the other side of the fence, and advocate and uplift the JEWish people as life.

It is very evident from your own words that your not going to accept( as your mind is like cement-fixed) any truth of the Torah, in which you merely want to argue against even the torah, and even when i agree with some of your statements that do agree with the torah.

It is not my responsibility to " try to convince you" of anything, that is between you and YHWH, but if you want your argumentive oppinions but about the torah( what seems right to you, remember the Proverb?) merely for the sake of living and thriving on arguing, then so be it, but the JEWish people, nor any people's can give life, but only YHWH can.

But, you have argued so long about the traditional concept of christian( and are so bitter against them), that you find yourself even using their own concepts against even your own brethern, which you claim to uphold and plead their injustices that were done against them, and even me when I agree with one of your statements, as the torah also agrees.

But i'm not going to argue and quibble with others ignorances concerning the torah and the prophets, and try to convince others, which is up to YHWH, but only point out the truth in the torah and the prophets, and people can make up their own minds, it is between them and YHWH.

The fact remains, that no one on this forum has disproved my posts from the torah, with the scriptures from the torah and the prophets, but have only given their own ideas but about those scriptures from the torah and prophets, with what seems right in their on mind and eyes as the Proverb says.

Now you can have your own way, YHWH allows you to do that, but please stop contradicting yourself with the torah, as that some will eventually pick at your bones when they discover these, but i'm not your enemy Michael.

Shalom,
    Eliyah on the net!

""For HE( The Coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Greetings Spying, A.B.

Your questions have already been answered in previous posts A.B., but you did not answer my questions asked to you in my post from yesterday at 10:28 PM ?

You said that you were dis-fellowshipped from WCG, so was many others as they claim too, but many of those absolutely denies the true names( which you must not because you use it), which their own mentor H.W.A did admitt to the true names during a study into it, but he( H.W.A.) would not change, as he told others they must do when truth is shown and given from scriptures.

H.W.A. rejected truth of scriptures concerning YHWH'S name( even when he admitted it), and refused to change, and especially refused to correct the Organization's " C.O.G." to " Church of YHWH-Yahweh", as this is the Father's name( not title)( John 17:11), and it was not long after this, that he declined in health and died, and the Organization split up to the four winds.

Also, H.W.A. practiced " syncretisim "( as Solomon did, which was condemned by YHWH= see my first post) as this is a proven fact that is written in a booklet by G.T.A. called " The History and Origin of the Church of God International ".

In this " same book " by G.T.A. he condemned his own dad Herbert because Herbert when flying on a corporate Jet to meet with " Heads of Government " in Israel would speak to them about " the Messiah" and use the correct name of Messiah to them, but when he( H.W.A.) went to " the Arab nations ", then he would speak to them about " Mohomed " and " Alah "."" Unquote from G.T.A.

Then, catch this now concerning the "" DOUBLE MINDED STANDARDS " by G.T.A. himself as he( G.T.A.) writes in ANOTHER one of his " booklets " called "" What Is God's Name, Pages 6-7, 1992, by C.O.G.I.""

Quote G.T.A.== "" Take, for example, our English word " GOD ". Where did it come from? The Encyclopedia Britannica, eleventh( 11th) edition, says, " God. The common TEUTONIC word for a personal object of worship...The word 'God'{ German "Gott" from Guth," WHICH WAS RELATED TO TAURUS THE BULL- bull worship} on the conversion of the TEUTONIC RACES TO CHRISTIANITY, (it) WAS ADOPTED AS THE NAME OF THE ONE SUPREME BEING, the Creator of the universe. 'GOD' is a word common to all Teutonic languages. In Gothic it is GUTH; Dutch has the same form as English; Danish and Swedish have 'GUD', German ' GOTT'.

G.T.A. continues, "" Accordibg to the NEW ENGLISH DICTIONARY, the original may be found in TWO ARYAN ROOTS, both of the form ' GHEU', one of which means ' TO INVOKE ', the other ' TO POUR ', the last is used of sacrifical offerings. It has also been suggested that the word might( no might) mean a ' MOLTEN IMAGE ' from the sence of ' POUR '."" ( Vol.12:Page 169).

G.T.A. continues, "" Surely, no modern American or Briton thinks he is using a word which connotes a molten image, or means " to pour, " no matter the ultimate Aryan roots of the English word. ( Notice here) It is also important to understrand that God does not frown upon everything created by " PAGAN " cultures( Oh He doesn't?). He FORBIDS ONLY THOSE THINGS THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HIS LAWS AND THINGS THAT MIS-REPRESENT WHO AND WHAT HE IS! "" Unquote of G.T.A.

Now, notice that G.T.A. makes this statement of quote--"" It is also important to understrand that God does not frown upon everything created by " PAGAN " cultures. "" Unquote.

Oh He does not ? Well then, why did, and most all the " C.O.G.s ", including H.W.A.,G.T.A.,Rod Merrideth, John A. Pinkston, and a host of others chide and condemn the " Protestants and Catholics " for their pagan " EASTER " and " CHRISTMAS " customs that originates in paganism and is condemned by YHWH in the scriptures?

Now, here was a man, that had stumbled over the truth and origin of the pagan word of " GOD " where it originates in English, and was used for worship of a molten image of Taurus the bull, but if he had done a little further research on the " Etyemology"( Oh yes, i'm well trained in this field as well friend ) of the above words related to the word " GOD ", then he would also find that "GOTT"," GUD" and "GUTH " is all related to Strongs Concordance Hebrew Dictionary word numbers " 1408, 1409= GAD=GAWD,and 1464 of GUwD, which relates to the Babylonian Deity of " BAAL GAD==LORD GOD " that the Northern 10 tribes worshipped in Idolatry, and the ARYAN= ASSRYIANS are the Germans, that took them captive.

If you look in to the "" Webster's Unabridged Deluxe Dictionary, Second Edition, Page 746, "" GAD, 1.IN THE BIBLE, a son of Jacob. 2. A tribe of Israel descended from him. 3. The land where this tribe lived. GAD, gad, interj. A mild oath or expression of suprise, disgust, e.t.c., A EUPHEMISM FOR GOD. ""

G.T.A.s repeated words of """"" Surely, no modern American or Briton thinks he is using a word which connotes a molten image, or means " to pour, " no matter the ultimate Aryan roots of the English word.""""" Unquote.

Oh no, I'm certain they don't think that about the English pagan word of "god ", but neither does the " Catholics and Protestants " think that way about the pagan " EASTER " and " CHRISTMAS " either, but ALL of it( including GAD=GOD) is condemned by YHWH in the scriptures.

G.T.A. also said this above, """He FORBIDS ONLY THOSE THINGS THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HIS LAWS AND THINGS THAT MIS-REPRESENT WHO AND WHAT HE IS! "" Unquote of G.T.A.

Well now, does not this pagan " god=gad " which originates in English and German worship of a molten image of Tuarus the bull( and a Babylonian deity,( Isa.65:11), not go contrary to His laws, and mis-represent WHO and WHAT He( YHWH) is ?

If the Creator does not frown upon everything pagan, then why do these same groups frown and condemn the " Catholics and Protestants " for their pagan Easter and Christmas ? Then why does He( YHWH) also say "" LEARN NOT THE WAY OF THE HEATHEN " ?

G.T.A. said one time, "" It never ceases to amaze me how people will stumble over the truth, and pick themselves up, and hurry rite along."" Unquote.

Well, he too done the same, and so have a host of others in the C.O.G.s.

Like I told You before A.B., I have studied many religious beliefs of different Organizations, and now I understand WHY YHWH has led me to do so, I have talked with prominant so-called ministers, and they are left dumbfounded, but they absolutely know, that when I speak to them, that they are practicing " syncretisim " to YHWH, and they know that it is condemned in the law or torah to do so( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7).

Sin is the breaking of the the law or torah( 1 John 3:4), and if we sin/ ie-transgress the torah wilfully, after that we have received THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH( Hosea 4:6), then there remains no more sacrifice for ( that) sin/ie transgression( Heb.10:26).

People better think about that, tho I only point it out, but it is between them and YHWH, not me.

Do you want another example of " The Jehovah's Witness Organization " ?

I have also pointed this practicing " syncretisim " out to some of the " prominant leaders " in the above Organization of the Watchtower Bible and tract Society from New York and Pennsylvania, and they were sitting right in the living room of my home, and i'm still waiting for their decision and response to my trestise and that discussion.

But, you stated that you still were of " The C.O.G. " in your post, or did you not? Or, are you no longer a part of that Organization ?

I do not seek a ' following of people ' , that is not what drives me A.B., I care nothing about money and the things of this world, but I seek to do the will of YHWH, and an Eternal City whose builder and maker is YAH, wherein dwells righteousness and Eternal Life.

Thank You, and everyone on this forum for taking the time to read this post.

Shalom,
    Eliyah C.

""For HE( The Coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).