Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Question The Mystery Of Lawlessness!

Hi Eliyah,

Happy Sabbath to you and yours!

There is such a happenstance as winning the battle but losing the war, is there not?

Technically, you could be right about using the Sacred Names, but in the end, you may be proven wrong. This is why I told you that you must be persistent in seeking your answers in this area.

From your perspective, synergism is sin, and you have the right to insist that no one engages in sin. This is basically the position of the Circumcision Party of the Apostolic Assembly. No one can argue with the fact that the Torah requires that converts be circumcised. This is right. This is what the Torah requires. Yet, the Apostolic Assembly made a decision which is contrary to obvious righteousness of the Torah! Why?

Now, I could go around to the various forums and ask the folks whether or not Gentile converts should be circumcised? When they tell me, "No", then I could very well argue as you have argued that they need to change their ways to be in conformity with the righteous requirements of YAHWEH ELOHIM. If I should do so, what do I gain?

I am going to give you a warning that is based upon understanding. Take heed!

Why is lawlessness called a mystery? What is so mysterious about the man of sin, and how is he able to deceive? When you understand the answers to these questions, then you may change your mind about the use of the common names.

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. Right now in St. Louis, the Church of ELOHIM consists of three individuals, myself and two others. I have to assume that everyone, with whom Messiah brings me into contact, is a potential member of the Church of ELOHIM and therefore should be treated with the utmost respect. The Church of ELOHIM is not an offshoot of the Worldwide Church of God.

Spying your quote saying this

Why is lawlessness called a mystery? What is so mysterious about the man of sin, and how is he able to deceive? When you understand the answers to these questions, then you may change your mind about the use of the common names.
    Now that IS a mystery!

the man of sin is within.
    he thinks he is god and he rules over his mind as a tryant.

Until 'he' is exposed, as our own personal carnal mind, we cannot conceive anything that is HOLY PURE AND FAITHFULL AND TRUE.

THE ADAMIC MIND in all men is 'a man of sin'! But this killer, has to be REVEALED if he is not exposed he remains hidden!
    He is rebel who will never be tamed UNTIL, he surrenders up his own 'god-of-self-righteousness, filled with his belief he is right', to another i.e.THE LIVING GOD OF ALL CREATION.
    Only a person who hears the voice of the Lord saying FOLLOW ME and does so immediately can ESCAPE so great a corruption.
    It is only after 'our escape' can we look back and see into this vast blanket covering of evil deception.
    When we are inside, we cannot see as we are apart of the system of trickery and the lies are murdering us moment by moment.

the man of sin is me.
    the man of sin is you
    UNTIL, that holy day, when mercy and grace comes our way and we hear THE VOICE OF THE BELOVED saying ''follow Me'' and we obey like a drowning man who clings to a life-rope. SAVED SAVED SAVED.... from what?
    our man-of-sin within.
    Only then,
    can we come out from lies and seduction and see them for what they are.

Religious people the world over, cannot come to terms with one thing.
    it is this!
    it is NOT IN the WORDS we speak infront of others.....
    BUT IN OUR

....'BE'.....................ing.

Jesus whole BE-ING! proved who He was.

My talking and my words will never prove who I am...
    I HAVE TO personally ''''BE''' the image of Christ IN Him i have to move and have my be-ing!
    THIS MOVES ME OUT FROM THE SECONDARY REALM OF THIS WORLD INTO THE FIRST REALM = A HIGHER REALM CALLED LIFE, THE KINGDOM OF GOD,.

while we are to study to be approved, [this is right and proper,] it is this study, followed up with HEARING AND THEN DOING THE REVELATION FROM ABBA FATHER that moves us into actively being the image of Christ!

study>revelation>doing the revelation> 'be'coming the revelation.=kills off lawlessness, that iniquity, that man of sin.

When i was shown this revelation, the Lord prompted me to look at my body/mind/soul and notice one important facet.

How this world caters for 'my body and my mind'.
    How this world makes everything to satisfy my cravings for my mind and my body.
    There is nothing made or produced on earth that I could find, that was outside the desires of my body and mind.
    THE MIND AND THE BODY are worshipped as god.=that is the mystery of lawlessness.

I'm not promoting salvation by works A.B.

A.B., what are you implying? Are You implying that those of us who believe in using the true Names of YAH( Psalms 68:4)WEH and Yahushua( as is plainly used in the original texts) is some how promoting " the man of sin " ?

If that were true, then so did Abraham, Moses, David, and all the Prophets and Desciples, because they certainly did CALL UPON YAH'S NAME for Salvation and Life too( there are many scriptures to prove that).

Just look in the original texts, or in the Strongs Exaustive Concordance Hebrew Dictionary under the pagan words " LORD " and " GOD ", that has covered up His Name.

The Armstrong Groups are very keen to point out that original " words " such as " Easter " that was used in the K.J.V.( Acts 12:4) to cover up the original Hebrew and Greek word for " Passover ";they are also keen to point out that " Ashtoreth "( which is the same as Astarte= Easter) was condemned in scriptures; but when it comes to the Creator's Name of YHWH= YAH( Psalms 68:4) which is HIS MEMORIAL( Exod.3:15-16) they absolutely refuse it, but they accept YAH'S PASSOVER MEMORIAL( Exod.12), and His SABBATH MEMORIAL( Exod.16).

The above are the " 3 MEMORIALS " of YAH that He gave the Children of Israel when He brought them out of Egypt, and the C.O.Gs absolutely refuses His MEMORIAL NAME that is in the 144,000 foreheads or minds( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:3-4).

You- A.B. stated the following below.

"""Why is lawlessness called a mystery? What is so mysterious about the man of sin, and how is he able to deceive? When you understand the answers to these questions, then you may change your mind about the use of the common names.""" Unquote.

Since when has the names of " YAHWEH and Yahushua " been so " common names " among the church organizations of this world in the past 2,000 years ?

You A.B, also said this below.

"""From your perspective, synergism is sin, and you have the right to insist that no one engages in sin. This is basically the position of the Circumcision Party of the Apostolic Assembly. No one can argue with the fact that the Torah requires that converts be circumcised. This is right. This is what the Torah requires. Yet, the Apostolic Assembly made a decision which is contrary to obvious righteousness of the Torah! Why? """ Unquote.

This has nothing to do with " circumcission " A.B., and practicing " syncretisim" of combinning other nations deities to YHWH is YAH'S perspective as He explicitely forbids it in the scriptures, but it does have to do with " Idolatry "

Solomon succommed to practiceing " Syncretisim", or combinning pagan deities to YHWH because of his 700 wives and 300 concubines, and he too was condemned for his Idolatry( 1 Kings 11:4-6,33).

People will point out in the scriptures concerning other evil " Kings " of Israel that " did evil in the sight of YHWH ", but they just skim over or ignor the lesson concerning Solomon who committed abominations of Idolatry, and he too " DID EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD(YHWH= YAH=3050, 3068)( 1 Kings 11:6).

And in every place in the scriptures that " Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter "( The Female deity) was practiced, so was the Idolatry worship of " Baal=Lord and Gad=God"( The male diety counterpart of Astarte), and this same thing is being practiced on a world wide scale today by modern churchianity.

In every place that "" Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter" was practiced, so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called "" Baal Gad=Lord God""( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6).

When I point this out to people ( like I did to the J.W.s) concerning Solomon, they are in absolute shock, because most have not fully realized this lesson concerning Solomon and the practice of Idolatry by syncretisim.

And did not the Apostle say and point out, that all these were written as examples to us, that we should not fall into these same traps?

I was not defending " Catholics and Protestants " in my last post, but I was pointing out that those same people who " point the finger " at Catholics and Protestants for their pagan " Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter " are in the same boat and riding the same dead beast by holding on to a pagan origin Babylonian deity called " Baal=Lord and Gad=God " , then, combine it with YHWH, and expect YHWH to accept it.

Does YHWH accept " syncrenization " of the pagan " Easter " with Him and His true worship ? I think You and I BOTH know the answer to that question, well neither does YHWH accept its male counterpart of " Baal=Lord and Gad=God " either.

And, to answer Michael= Thummim's reasoning concerning the son of Jacob named " Gad ", does not mean that it is acceptable to YHWH to apply the same name and title to Him.

Leah, who gave Zilpah's son the name of " Gad=God", was herself born and raised in the pagan household of Laban, who himself worshipped many idols( Gen.31:19, 30), and this name means " good fortune ", not " good future "( cf.Gen.30:11).

Yes, I have posted this " Who really is Baal Gad? " on other forums( since I've only been back on the net for nearly 2 months since 5 years ago) and some of the forum Administrators have removed it, and have even sent me e-mails speaking demonic words to me and accusing me, and calling YHWH'S Words " garbage " merely because I posted " this one post ".

Mind You, this was the ONLY POST made to that forum, as I was suspended from the forum within less than 12 hours, and the forum was closed down within 24 hours after I received this condemning and accusing e-mail.

Mind You, I did or said nothing, I merely posted the " Baal Gad " post as is on this forum, and I did nothing of myself that closed down that forum board.
    Here below is a copy of such an e-mail sent to me, by the " Shema Bulletin Board Discussion ".

Continued below in next post.

Thank you.

Eliyah C.

Continued from above post.

The e-mail to me from " SHEMA ", continued from above.

"""From: SHeMA Community Homepage
    > Date: 2005/08/04 Thu AM 11:11:12 GMT
    > To: Eliyah
    > Subject: SHeMA Community Homepage Membership Information
    >
    > SHeMA Bulletin Board Notification
    >
    > Dear Eliyah,
    >
    > The site administrators have removed your access rights:
    >
    > Sacred name fanaticism will NOT be allowed on the SHeMA bulletin board. You and your sacred name fanatic friends need to stop PROFANING the character of the Living God through you stony hearted condemnation, self-righteousness, and mindless arguments. You DO profane YHWH by misrepresenting His mercy and love. And you sacred name fanatics have ZERO love, or concept of love, for
    your fellow man. You have been suspended pending an explaination of your intent for spamming the bulletin board with your GARBAGE!
    > Powered by Groupee Community from http://www.groupee.com""" Unquote.

My reply back , "" I was NOT spamming the board, i was merely pointing out certain scriptures that YHWH has spoken through the PROPHETS concerning " titles " to His Great Name, and if anyone wanted to reply to it.

So, I'm suspended from the forum? But, then, you ask that YHWH bless me, and keep me ?

I need not remind you concerning scriptures that speak of those who DENY His( YHWH'S) Word.

Ps. Do you think that YHWH'S Words are " GARBAGE " from the Prophets, that i merely quoted ?"" End of my words to SHEMA.

But, the " forums " that done this to me, and called YHWH'S words " garbage " as the above are now " closed down " within 24 hours, and I did not do anything to close them.

Here is the address, http://www.shema.torahofmessiah.com/groupee/forums

But, I do not " argue " with anyone, people can believe what they choose to believe, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I merely ask that they search out to see if these things are so like the Bareans did.

A.B., I'm not advocating a " salvation by works " if this too is what your implying, but faith in YHWH through Messiah without obedience is dead faith.

Now, it seems that people cannot receive my testimony, because they cannot understand my words, but I'm not trying to convince anyone, that is between them and YHWH, not me.

I have pointed this truth out to people, I have warned them like a watchman, and I have not held back truth and Knowledge, I have shouted to them like a trumpet, but if I hold back truth and Knowledge, will I not be guilty of their blood, and guilty of ( Rom.1:18) ?

Now, I challenge everyone on this forum, to look up in a Strongs Concordance the word " NAME ", and study ALL the scriptures that pertain to the " NAME" and " YHWH"( = LORD), and what these scriptures say concerning His " NAME ", and restore back as the original text His Name of " YAH"( 3050,3068) where the title of " LORD " is used ?

Here are just a few, but there are many, many more.

"" And in that day shall ye say, Praise Yah, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. (Isaiah 12:4 AV)

Pour out thy fury( Wrath-see Rev.of the plaques) upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that CALL NOT ON THY NAME: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate. (Jeremiah 10:25 AV)

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yah shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Yah hath said, and in the remnant whom Yah shall call. (Joel 2:32 AV)

For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of Yah, to serve him with one consent. (Zephaniah 3:9 AV)

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, Yah is my Elohim. (Zechariah 13:9 AV)

Then they that feared Yah spake often one to another: and Yah hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared Yah, and that thought upon his name. (Malachi 3:16 AV)

And call ye on the name of your deities, and I will call on the name of Yah: and the Elohim that answereth by fire, let him be Elohim. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken. And Eliyah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your deities, but put no fire under. (1 Kings 18:24-25 AV)

The name YAH is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and is safe," (Prov. 18:10).

"YAH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; My El, my strength, in Whom I will trust; My buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon YAH, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies,"( Psa. 18:2-3).

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having HIS FATHERS NAME written in their foreheads.( Minds)( Rev.14:1)

The " titles " of " god " and " lord " are not His Name, they are in fact " titles " of ALL OTHER nations " deities ", and even titles for satan too( See my post above).

You will be shocked at how important it is to know His MEMORIAL NAME.

Now, am i saying that we should shun and turn away from those that do not use the true names or that are ignorant or unknowing of His Name? No, Yah forbid, but they should be taught the truth of the true names, for if they are shunned, then how can they " COME OUT OF HER"( Rev.18:4)?

I'm not asking anyone to believe me A.B., but people can investigate this themselves, and make up their own minds.

As I said before A.B., I really do appreciate You for not removing my post, your more of a true man than those on some forums that act childish.

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

""For HE( The Coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.3:6).

Thumbs up Oh, by the way A.B...

Oh, by the way A.B., I did not " copy and paste " all the words that person wrote to me in " that e-mail from SHEMA Discussion forum", because they were not " fit" words for ANY FORUM.

But, there is something that I just realized while I was re-reading this man's e-mail to me. While he accused me, and said some nasty things to me in his e-mail, he also wrote and pronounced a blessing on me in the VERY NAME that he so vehelmetly condemned me for and spoke against me.

For he said, """ May YHWH bless you and keep you. May His blessing pour out upon you. """
    >
    Unquote of his words.

Absolutely amazing isn't it ?

This reminds me of a similar incident in scriptures when Balak-Balim was suppose to curse the Children of Israel, but instead he pronounced a blessing on them. Remember ?

I have just now realized this! Absolutely amazing !

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

""For HE( The Coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Post Baalism?

Hi Eliyah,

Good morning to you, and thank you for your replies!

Yes, you have it exactly! That is exactly what I am implying!

I will ask it again, what is so mysterious about lawlessness (anomia)?

Use of the pagan names is lawlessness, is it not? Sure it is. However, if it is my intention to deceive, if I am seeking to deceive you, whose name will I use, God or ELOHIM?

What is more important? The Name? Or the activity associated with the Name? This is what scares me about Sacred Namers. If I come to you using the Sacred Names, you will give me an ear. I have already publicly proven that on the EliYAH Forum. If I come to you using the common or pagan names, you will automatically dismiss or discount what I have to say.

You see, you came to this forum while I was in the process of openly and publicly discussing the possibility of life now. That did not really interest you. Your focus was on the Sacred Names.

Now, this tells me something about you. I believe based upon your actions that your concept of YAHWEH is synergistic with Baalism. In other words, while you may have switched to the Sacred Names, the activity, the ideas, the understanding that you associate with that Sacred Name is wholly paganistic. You are exactly what you think I am. You are a syncretist. You have not cleansed your mind of wrong thinking about YAHWEH.

Sincerely, Ab

Confused An open forum?

...Spying, let me jump in here. This is unusual for you to cancel ones membership for anything that he has to say on this site. You have long maintained that you wouldn't do this. I will admit that Eliyah has always been quick on the button when he didn't like what another had to say if it violated his expectations as related to using the proper biblical way of saying it {as he himself reasoned it should be done}. It is because he banned a friend of mine {Sandy} that I also left his site. But on using the correct names, we can all gain an understanding of Hebrew texts here. Eliyah's arguments are not wrong as I read them. Who among christians realized that there was even a connection between the name of Yahudah and the Name of YHWH? Most christians still are unaware of this fact. This makes my argument that YHWH is a JEW very relevant and absolute in defending all JEWs from christian substitutionalists. The thought of a mispachah {a family} connection existing in Yah's Name wouldn't exactly make a christian feel good while he is accusing YHWH's people by his own Name or thinking that he can replace a JEW. The Name of Yahudah is the Name of "YHWH" when we remove its fourth letter. This shows the importance of using specific names sometimes. If we are to disallow "real" name arguments here, much relevant information will be withheld from us. The author's of the tanakh put important information into their "names" which I think that you discovered sometime ago. Every name has a meaning that may have very much to do with the stories which these authors write. A faith were the name of a person is connected to a persons soul would hold much of a faiths mysteries in the names it uses in telling its stories. In reading what I write, you have discovered that to be so even of YHWH's own Name. I do like using the correct biblical names when I want to give pertinent information along with those names. I just don't believe that "GD" is a wrong way of refering to "Yah". YHWH is specific Name whereas GD is non-specific and a generalized term to me allowed to cover any god. "Eloheem" like "GD" is a cover-all term and in using either, I am not usually refering to Baal'im.

...The Name of YHWH as life is at the center of our discussion on this very thread. As a christian, you would rather believe in some blood letting necessary for gaining "life" from Yah. I as a JEW must yeild to the Name of YHWH {YaHu{W}daH} for obvious reasons as being life to the JEWish people. The NT already damns every JEW that will not bow to {Jesus}, and this is not "life" to a JEW that abides by the rules of his faith {to keep YHWH at the center of his faith}. With christianity already damning almost every JEW already in its faith, my arguments for JEWish life must be other then christian arguments.

...Rome without christianity would have become impotent a long time ago, along with Rome' own persecution of the JEWish people. Rome itself wanted an everlasting life for itself and seems to have gained it through the faith of christianity, a fledgling faith that likely wouldn't have survived without Romes intervention. So Rome continued to reign over the nations in the power of its new faith, but adding to this faith the blood of many other pagan faiths as Rome always did prior to christianity. There was no god that Rome wouldn't entertain for a price. Rome profitted heavily with christianity, bleeding all of its patrons of as much money as it could. And Rome continued its persecution of the JEWish people through christianity as I have posted in this thread.

...My point in all that I am saying here is that Eliyah isn't really missing the context of this thread with his input. After all, it was me with whom Eliyah took offense. As to spamming this web site, did he e-mail everyone? I didn't get any E-mail from Eliyah. By my definition of spaming, Eliyah isn't guilty. Please reconsider his membership to this site and reinstate it. He does have something valuable to add. Surely Eliyah didn't commit Lo-ammi's unforgivable sin? He will just have to except that this site is used by "common" christians who want to feel welcome here no matter how they address their GD {whom they even hold to be a man which even the Baal'im wouldn't have allowed}. Eliyah's input is still very valuable.

....Michael

Eek! Eliyah Banned? Not Here!

Hi Thummim,

Huh, do you mean Eliyah had a hard time with Sandy-speak at one time also? Did he ban Sandy?

I have done nothing to Elijah save for a few verbal jabs which are only designed to get his attention.

Sincerely, Ab

I have to jump in here Spying Plxz.
    THIS SENTENCE JUMPED OFF THE PAGE TO ME,

your quote to another poster called Eliyah,
    that said this !
    ''You see, you came to this forum while I was in the process of openly and publicly discussing the possibility of life now. That did not really interest you. Your focus was on the Sacred Names.''
    That is the difference Spying!

One person has a '' NAME'' programme!

Another HAS TRUE 'LIFE' NOW programme.

can we ask this!
    who is right?
    or
    are both right?
    or
    who is wrong?

it is perhaps a paradox, The bible is filled up with them and a saint is to rightly divide the Word of God.
    It is like two streams moving together, but not necessarily at the same rate, BUT, the secret of these 2 streams is to merge together that makes LIVING WATER FLOW.

SEEK the name BUT also SEEK THE LIFE!
    There are so many things in the bible that are paradoxes!
    The 'name' of God establishes HIS CHARACTER, therefore let this character be Inside us BY LIVING '''IN''' IT NOW.

Eliyah,
    is very insistant upon the name used, the name relates to the CHARACTER!
    We have to have this same character. it is a process of line upon line etc.
    It is NO good using that name, but having a mortal corrupted character, = that is rather useless.
    The name is not some magic wand, to wave over our lives while we still remaining unholy.
    NAME=CHARACTER.
    also,
    as we mature into Christlikeness God Abba Father, reveals His secrets to His Kings, & as we know, the bible is filled with them but they are hidden from preying eyes.
    The secret of LIFE, can only be opened up to a SEEKER OF LIFE for we are told in Roms. 2.v.7 TO SEEK, immortal life and eternal life.

we as His Kings are told, to seek the eternal blessedness of immortal life.

Eliyah,
    Now that you having found the sacred name , come and seek the immortal life. By putting these 2 together [the character and the life,] we can become a living flowing river of living water.

A.B., You cut me to the quick with such statements.

First of all, I want to point out to " Thummim " that I'm NOT the same " Eliyah " of " eliyah forums ". I'm a completely different " Eliyah ", and this IS MY REAL NAME.

My real name is " Eliyah Collette ", born from the tribes of bloodline of " Asher " and " Joseph" by name, but I'm a Hebrew of the Hebrews.

But thanks Michael.

Spying, You cut me to the quick son with such statements as you made.

You stated the following below.

A.B.=="""Use of the pagan names is lawlessness, is it not? Sure it is. However, if it is my intention to deceive, if I am seeking to deceive you, whose name will I use, God or ELOHIM?

What is more important? The Name? Or the activity associated with the Name? This is what scares me about Sacred Namers. If I come to you using the Sacred Names, you will give me an ear. I have already publicly proven that on the EliYAH Forum. If I come to you using the common or pagan names, you will automatically dismiss or discount what I have to say.

You see, you came to this forum while I was in the process of openly and publicly discussing the possibility of life now. That did not really interest you. Your focus was on the Sacred Names.

Now, this tells me something about you. I believe based upon your actions that your concept of YAHWEH is synergistic with Baalism. In other words, while you may have switched to the Sacred Names, the activity, the ideas, the understanding that you associate with that Sacred Name is wholly paganistic. You are exactly what you think I am. You are a syncretist. You have not cleansed your mind of wrong thinking about YAHWEH.

Sincerely, Ab"" Unquote...

Both the NAME and the Activity is important A.B..

A.B.=="""" Sacred Namers. If I come to you using the Sacred Names, you will give me an ear. I have already publicly proven that on the EliYAH Forum. If I come to you using the common or pagan names, you will automatically dismiss or discount what I have to say."""" Unquote.

Now your assuming and confusing me as being like " that other eliyah of the forum ", and if the above were true, then WHY would I even bother speaking to others on other forums that use the common pagan names ?

There are people that use the " common pagan titles " that do have truth, and no i do not dismiss what they have to say, but if what they say is not scripture, i must dismiss the error.

A.B.==""""You see, you came to this forum while I was in the process of openly and publicly discussing the possibility of life now. That did not really interest you. Your focus was on the Sacred Names."""" Unquote.

A.B., You were having a discussion with Thummim concerning that issue, and Thummim did not want me " to confuse him ", that is the reason i said that i would wait till he and you were finished with your discussion.

But, since both of you came to this thread, am i not to respond with the issue in this very thread ? Or, is it really proper to discuss " the Life issue " under this thread ? Or, was it not proper to " focus " on the Sacred Name in this thread?

Even Michael knows that to be true, he just stated it!

A.B.==""""That did not really interest you.""" Unquote.

Question: Why do you presume to " think " of as in my mind " what really intrests me "? I need not remind You A.B. to NOT presume and " put words or thoughts in my mouth and mind ".

Shame on you Allen Brown.

A.B. You also said......""""Now, this tells me something about you. I believe based upon your actions that your concept of YAHWEH is synergistic with Baalism. In other words, while you may have switched to the Sacred Names, the activity, the ideas, the understanding that you associate with that Sacred Name is wholly paganistic. You are exactly what you think I am. You are a syncretist. You have not cleansed your mind of wrong thinking about YAHWEH."""" Unquote.

Huh huh huh, now that's a LAUGH for me A.B., because I never " switched to the sacred names ", but I did discover 24 years ago( as others will too if they value their eternal life) that most all the English translations of scriptures have violated ( Exod.20:2-7) by bringing YHWH'S Name TO VAIN- meaning nothing- with pagan titles of Baalim( Jer.23:26-27; Hosea 2:16-17; Mal.2:1-4), and todays modern " Baal=lord and Gad=god " prophets and priests are going to bring YHWH'S wrath and fury( Jer.10:25) on ignorant people that blindly follow modern churchianity.

A.B. you said this too.

""""You are exactly what you think I am. You are a syncretist. You have not cleansed your mind of wrong thinking about YAHWEH."""" Unquote.

A.B., I have NO reason to " think" anything of You. Do I ?

Where in ANY of my posts have I malaligned you or your posts ?
    Where did I accuse You of being a " syncretist " ?

In 2 previous posts I "pointed out " H.W.A. and G.T.A. " and the C.O.G.s of THEIR OWN WORDS( mind you) THAT SPOKE AGAINST THEMSELVES, and have proved themselves to be in error, but I was NOT directing their words toward You A.B., for their own words have found them out.

Do you hear, read, and understand that A.B. ?

In your own words, you stated that you were( past tense) of the WWCG, but i was not directing their words toward you, just merely pointing out their own words of teaching, that speak against themselves.

Here ABOVE in merely 2 posts I have pointed out these men's own words, and dis-proved with scriptures two very prominant used to be ministers of the W.C.G, but their own words have judged their own teachings( as Messiah said-Remember?)

Now i'm nothing and a nobody as far as this world is concerned, but I give ALL THE HONAR AND PRAISE TO YHWH and Messiah to come, for giving me wisdom and understanding, to withstand all the whiles of the devil, and to answer every person according to HIS GREAT NAME and WORD.

What then, just because I have investigated these Organizations DOES NOT mean that i have been in their Organizations, but merely investigated their teaching and doctrines.

A.B., You said=="""You are a syncretist. You have not cleansed your mind of wrong thinking about YAHWEH."""" Unquote.

Ah, but now WHO really did accuse here?

Shame, shame on you Allen Brown.

For even the Angel did not bring a railing accusation... but said, YHWH rebuke thee.

Is it not true, that if someone cannot disprove another person with scriptures, then, that someone as a last resort, will attack and accuse that another person personally, as you have just now done me ?

But then, who is really pointing out the examples of scriptures on here concerning " syncretisim " to YHWH that is being practiced by this world's churchianity? Is it You ? Or, is it me ?

I need not remind you A.B., but I will put this scripture up here for all of us to re-read,
    """ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou has rejected knowledge, I( YHWH) will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me( YHWH): seeing thou has forgotten the law of thy EL, I will also forget thy children.( Hosea 4:6).

Read the next verse about " SHAME ".

And the times of this ignorance YAH( Psalms 68:4) winked, but now commands all people everywhere TO REPENT!

Eliyah C. on the net!

""For HE( The Coming Messiah) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

To Spying or A.B.

First, You make this statement out of your own mouth on ( 08-08-2005) to me.
    Spying==""'Now, as a member of the Church of God, I worship God and Jesus through my imitation of them knowing that I have chosen life.""

"""When I was a young adult and a member of the Worldwide Church of God, I worshipped God and Jesus every Saturday assembling to sing songs, and pray, thinking myself closer to God and Jesus since I had grown to learn of the coming of their Kingdom. """ Unquote.

Then, you said """ NOW, AS A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF GOD""" unquote of your words.

Then you say on( 08-13-2005),

"""P.S. Right now in St. Louis, the Church of ELOHIM consists of three individuals, myself and two others. I have to assume that everyone, with whom Messiah brings me into contact, is a potential member of the Church of ELOHIM and therefore should be treated with the utmost respect. The Church of ELOHIM is not an offshoot of the Worldwide Church of God."" Unquote.

Which is it ? """NOW, AS A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF GOD""" unquote of your words.

Or, """The Church of ELOHIM is not an offshoot of the Worldwide Church of God.""" Unquote.

Which is it? But of course I can not " assume" to know what is in your mind, and I do not intend to do such.

So, how can you " assume " to know what is in my mind of me and accuse me ?

Eliyah C.

Confused Your Scriptures!

Hi Eliyah,

As I have stated about your scriptures:
    Use of the pagan names is lawlessness, is it not? Sure it is.
    Is that statement plain enough? What further answer do you need from me concerning your scriptures?

Sincerely, Ab

The Church Of God!

Hi Eliyah,

The Worldwide Church of God is not the Church of God.

A Church of God is not the Church of God.

What distinguishes the Church of God from both is the belief in life now. I know of no other Church that teaches life now. They may exist, but I am not aware of them. I know of no other Church which teaches that members of the Apostolic Church of God are still alive and live among us. Do you know of any assemblies with such a belief?

It is these type of beliefs that distinguish the Church of God from all other churches!

Sincerely, Ab

Then why are you so " hot under the coller " at me?

If you agree with me and the scriptural examples that I have given, then why did you " fly off the handle " yesterday morning as we say down here, and accuse me for no reason?

You said and state that """Use of the pagan names is lawlessness, is it not? Sure it is. """ Unquote.

This is exactly as the scriptural examples that I gave have proven( 1 Thess.5:21) , and that I have pointed out for everyone to see and read, so what is it that you want to debate here, as you said on the " life post " ?

Then, if you KNOW as you have written above, then is YHWH= YAH( Psalms 68:4) a deity called " gad=god "?

Eliyah C.

Confused Names and their persons?

...Eliyah posts;

First of all, I want to point out to " Thummim " that I'm NOT the same " Eliyah " of " eliyah forums ". I'm a completely different " Eliyah ", and this IS MY REAL NAME.

My real name is " Eliyah Collette ", born from the tribes of bloodline of " Asher " and " Joseph" by name, but I'm a Hebrew of the Hebrews.

But thanks Michael.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Sorry for my mistake. You are at least knowledgeable enough for me to make such a mistake. I'm not sure that I would want to lend any belief to "bloodlines". At the most we can only capture a few genes that we can truly link to our bloodlines as being JEWish. The idea of a JEWish "race" just doesn't work even though antisemites love to declare a JEWish "race" as existing. I'm sure you already know such things and have had to refute the idea of a JEWish "race" with your own words. Even in the time of the Babylonian captivity it was possible to stand in as a JEW {Esth. 8: 17} from the surrounding population. This points out the burdon that can be put upon a name by those who openly accuse it. The defiling of a name is not without consequence. My point, what it is to be tagged as those who would kill a messiah. The German people slaughtered their JEWish neighbors {or allowed it} against the name of a "JEW". The JEWish people that they would not defend was wearing the flesh of their own children. Little did they know that the name of our people was YHWH {GD to them} with the addition of a single letter.

...You at least have my welcome to this board even though I don't know what weight my own welcome carries with it. But realize, this is a christian site where we are the strangers here. Your posts are meaningful to me even if they do occasionally take a nip at my heals. With a gentler touch, a lot of ideas can be passed back and forth between us all. Spying doesn't seem to want to burn the bridges just yet and I hope that our differences can be worked out in a respectful manor.

....Michael