Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Thumbs up That's ok Thummim.

That's ok Michael, others have also " confused " me with that " other eliyah of eliyah forums " too.

Sometimes, I even think that he( that eliyah of the forums) has been given the credit for a few of " my writings " in the past, but I only want people to know the truth of YAH in the torah and prophets.

And no, I don't lend any credibility to my bloodline, I was merely pointing out that I know my family line.

""" This points out the burdon that can be put upon a name by those who openly accuse it. The defiling of a name is not without consequence."""

Very true indeed, and it is of great consequence to defile the name of YHWH, as there are many scriptural examples to that fact, as i have been pointing out.

But, no human will ever change my mind concerning YHWH'S = YAH'S Great Name which IS LIFE and LIFE FOR HIS PEOPLE, and anyone who has truely studied the torah and the prophets indepth MUST ADMIT THAT TOO, or otherwise they just have not studied them indepth.

I perceive that you are very knowledgable in the torah and the prophets, your words of writing are a testimony which does well with you.

Thanks Michael for the welcome too, I guess that I cannot expect people to " change overnite ", but when knowledge is given from YHWH we must live by that knowledge, and to me His knowledge is very precious, and His Commands are all righteous.

And Spying ? Ah, I overlook his accusations, it probably was as my wife said .

My wife's words in the French language, without the accent, because there is none on this keyboard "" Ce matin il sait lever du movais cote du lit.""

Translation to English....

" Maybe when he woke up the other morning, that he got up on the wrong side of the bed."

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Thumbs down The Man Of Anomia!

Hi Eliyah,

You asked this question:
    A.B., what are you implying? Are You implying that those of us who believe in using the true Names of YAH( Psalms 68:4)WEH and Yahushua( as is plainly used in the original texts) is some how promoting " the man of sin " ?
    And this was my reply:
    Yes, you have it exactly! That is exactly what I am implying!
    This is a very difficult issue that we are discussing. My goal is to expose and help destroy The Man of Anomia or The Anomos One whether that man be an individual or a movement in accordance with the will of Messiah Yahushua.

I have been hard on you because I am vulnerable on this issue. Others can look at me, and they will conclude that I must be The Man of Anomia? Why?

I use the Sacred Names, and I am not a Sacred Namer (I don't really believe that I am required to use the Sacred Names).

Charge: So, Ab must be using the Sacred Names to deceive others.
    Charge: So, Ab is promoting anomia by allowing others to use the pagan or common names in association with the Sacred Names.

I believe in life now without requiring that every aspect of the Law be fulfilled in a physical sense, i.e, physical circumcision, physical use of the Sacred Names, physical wearing of the tzitzis, etc.

Charge: So, Ab is indeed promoting anomia!
    Charge: "Life now"! Who does he think he is, YAHWEH ELOHIM?
    Charge: Besides, look at his pseudonym. He calls himself Ab in clear contradiction to the directive of Yahushua! He must be lawless!

You yourself are fully aware of the difficulties that names can cause. That is why you wanted us to know that Eliyah is your real name and that you are not to be numbered amongst all those other self proclaiming EliYAH wannabes! I know that people stumble over names, and I am vulnerable by using Ab.

Charge: The Torah teaches that stumbling blocks should not be placed before the blind. The use of Ab is clearly a stumbling block so Ab is indeed The Lawless One.

Now, I am not saying that you have made these charges against me. You are truly seeking to understand otherwise you would have left days ago! Even so, Ab was a stumbler for even you. You had to satisfy yourself concerning my use of it, did you not?

Hang in there, Eliyah! We will get this ironed out with the help of Messiah.

Sincerely, Ab

A.B. your not being hard on me, but you are being hard on yourself.

Whether you choose to obey the truth of scriptures is entirely between YOU and YHWH, but I do not, and have not accused you of being anything, and neither do I condemn anyone.

Will "the man of sin" be teaching the following below?

I have done what is required of me, and pointed out that""" IF the same true Spirit of Yah and Messiah is in a true modern believer of YAH, then that person will cease to commit wilful lawlessness to the torah or law, because the Messiah did not commit wilful sin or lawlessness, and IF His true set apart Spirit dwells within us, as He also dwells in us, then we too will cease from committing wilful sin/ ie-transgressions of law or torah( 1 John 3:4), AFTER that we have received THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH( Hosea 4:6; Heb.10:26)."""

YHWH through the Desciple John in ( 1 John 3:8-10) plainly said and identified those who are " The children of the devil "( ie-it is those who commit wilful sins/ ie-wilful transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4).

He( or that person) that commits SIN( ie-wilful transgressions of law 1 John 3:4) IS OF THE DEVIL( 1 John 3:8).

Also, the true CHILDREN OF YAH are identified by "" Whosoever is born of YAH(Psalms 68:4) does NOT commit( wilful) SIN( ie-wilful transgressons of law 1 John 3:4): for His( Yah's) seed remains in him( that person):and he( that person) cannot( or will not wilfully) commit SIN( ie- wilful transgressions of law 1 John 3:4), because he( or that person) IS BORN OF YAH( 1 John 3:9).

In this( ABOVE) "THE CHILDREN OF YAH" are made manifest or made known, and " the CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL"...( 1 John 3:10).

Hence, ha satan is " the father of the wilful disobedient "( St. John 8:44; 1 John 3:8), and YAH is the true sacred FATHER( St.John 17:11) and His true CHILDREN ARE THE OBEDIENT OF YAH AND HIS LAWS( 1 John 3:9-10).

Hence, " he shall turn the heart( mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( mind) of the children to the fathers "

The question everyone should be asking themselves, is WHO OBEYS the scriptures and commandments in spirit and truth( John 4:23-24) and "" THY( YAH'S) WORD IS TRUTH""( John 17:17) ?

ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE RIGHTEOUSNESS( Psalms 119:172), and ""BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may HAVE RIGHT TO ** THE TREE OF LIFE**( Rev.22:14).

And that would MOST DEFINITELY include ( Exodus 20:7) Thou shalt NOT make the NAME OF( YAH) IN VAIN( meaning bringing His name to nothing- as in pagan or other nations title deities, or syncretisim).

Now A.B., you can sit and talk about LIFE till hell freezes over( as the expression goes down here), but the true fact is, it is ONLY the righteous commandment and torah obeyers that have and will have right to * THE TREE OF LIFE*( Rev.22:14).

Hitherto is the fact and end of the matter OF " The TWO FATHERS" and ETERNAL LIFE.

Eliyah C. still on the net!

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

may i ask a question plx?

Eliyah,
    are you a Jewish person still under the law of the Jewish religion, spanning from Moses times thru to today and studying the OT ?
    Are u asking Spying, [ and perhaps me in a round 'bout way ] if he follows this law of the OT, that Jesus Christ came to fulfill and all of its commands?
    I cannot ask you face to face, to see how you will respond, but if possible, could you explain in a childlike manner so I GET IT right as I would greatly appreciate this, and the perspective you are coming from.
    thank you for your kind consideration
    regards Lucy

Smile Because Messiah fulfilled the law, does not mean He did away with it.

Spying, here is your chance to explain the law, in that it was not, is not, nor will it ever be abolished? Or, do I have to?

Lucy dear, I perceive that ye have been influinced by traditional christianity.

But, because Messiah fulfilled( obeyed in the full, performed the law) does NOT mean that He done away or abolished the law, as traditional christianity teaches.

But, if you think that the law was abolished or done away, then, you better think again, and dig a little deeper in the N.T. texts.

Spying, or A.B. very well knows this too, so I will give him a chance to explain it to you dear, after all, this is his forum.

But, just because one is forgiven through Messiah the " curse or death penality " of the law for past sins/ ie transgressions, does not mean one is free to continue to wilfully break the law/ ie-continue sinning because of undeserved pardon for those past sins.

But, A.B. very well KNOWS what is meant in my ABOVE previous post, because it is very well self explanitory of those scriptures and what they mean.

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

Smile Because Messiah fulfilled the law, does not mean He did away with it

Spying, here is your chance to explain the law, in that it was not, is not, nor will it ever be abolished? Or, do I have to?

Lucy dear, I perceive that ye have been influinced by traditional christianity.

But, because Messiah fulfilled( obeyed in the full, performed the law) does NOT mean that He done away or abolished the law, as traditional christianity teaches.

But, if you think that the law was abolished or done away, then, you better think again, and dig a little deeper in the N.T. texts.

Spying, or A.B. very well knows this too, so I will give him a chance to explain it to you dear, after all, this is his forum.

But, just because one is forgiven through Messiah the " curse or death penality " of the law for past sins/ ie transgressions, does not mean one is free to continue to wilfully break the law/ ie-continue sinning because of undeserved pardon for those past sins.

But, A.B. very well KNOWS what is meant in my ABOVE previous post, because it is very well self explanitory of those scriptures and what they mean.

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

Thumbs up Absolutely, Perfection Is Required!

Hi Eliyah,

Thank you for your response, and thank you for the opportunity.

First of all, allow me to say that this is not my forum. This forum is owned and paid for and maintained by the Tzaddikim. Without men and women like ImAHebrew and Hyssop, this forum would not exist.

Since you were born with the Sacred Names in your mouth, and you never had to switch or repent of naming the names of false elohim, then I suppose that you do have a chance for life now through keeping the whole Torah (Law)! Keeping the whole Law is a viable option; however, if you should fail in even one point, then Eliyah, you are going to die. You have lost your opportunity for life.

Have you kept the Torah perfectly, Eliyah? If not, then perhaps you should consider another path! You cannot continue to travel the same road of imperfection and expect to have life. That is what fools do. Surely you are not of the opinion that you can have life without perfection, or are you?

Have a good Sabbath, Eliyah!

Sincerely, Ab

Elijah, thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying
    Hi Eliyah,

Thank you for your response, and thank you for the opportunity.

First of all, allow me to say that this is not my forum. This forum is owned and paid for and maintained by the Tzaddikim. Without men and women like ImAHebrew and Hyssop, this forum would not exist.

Since you were born with the Sacred Names in your mouth, and you never had to switch or repent of naming the names of false elohim, then I suppose that you do have a chance for life now through keeping the whole Torah (Law)! Keeping the whole Law is a viable option; however, if you should fail in even one point, then Eliyah, you are going to die. You have lost your opportunity for life.

Have you kept the Torah perfectly, Eliyah? If not, then perhaps you should consider another path! You cannot continue to travel the same road of imperfection and expect to have life. That is what fools do. Surely you are not of the opinion that you can have life without perfection, or are you?

Have a good Sabbath, Eliyah!

Sincerely, Ab
    Eliyah
    SPYING IS RIGHT....plz hear him.

Have you kept the Torah perfectly, Eliyah?
    Please, Eliyah you know this answer, OFCOURSE no one can keep the law.
    NO-ONE it is IMPOSSIBLE for us all to keep, our faulty natures will never even allow us to keep it. All are doomed who even try!

It is like putting a thief infront of an open banksafe and as we walk away tell him, ''dont touch the money within''.

Jesus came to make us FREE.
    free from all the binding and tight holding things that stifle us, = our will, our religious opinions, our mind, our god of faults, our sickness, our lack of wisdom, our bad habits, our slavery to all evil.

when this whole disaster begins to lift from our lives WE BEGIN TO ESCAPE THE CURSES OF REBELLION, thru grace and the atonement of Jesus Christ !
    for us.
    Please hear, what Spying is telling you
    Friend Eliyah,
    ''You cannot continue to travel the same road of imperfection and expect to have life. That is what fools do. Surely you are not of the opinion that you can have life without perfection, or are you?''
    Also
    do not look at ''church-land'' out there in this world, claiming the name of Christ!
    It too is a lie and watered down, to make it NO effect.
    This is the whore, the old bag of religion who listens to everyone BUT THE LORD.
    hOWEVER!
    When we come to a point of realization, that!
    we cannot do it,
    we dont know it,
    we are broken and stupid
    we are faulty and an idiot,
    we are insane!
    we have come to an END OF OURSELVES..... only then.... do we realize WE NEED DIVINE HELP TO SAVE US mostly from ourselves AND OUR OPINION.

I have to ask?
    what is an opinion
    what is MY OPINION

'my' opinion is not even mine!
    'my' opinion has been fashioned by others telling me how to think!
    'my' opinion is a mixture of many many voices and, i have taken them in and made them mine,

THEREFORE 'MY 'OPINION IS NOT EVEN MINE BUT AN INFLUENCE BY OTHER voices INTO MY THINKING!

HOW DO I ESCAPE, from 'my' own opinion,?

by WALKING WITH GOD, like Enoch did!

ENOCH WALKED WITH GOD, and he had NO other opinion but God's opinion!
    Jesus Christ, walked with God HE too, had NO OTHER opinion but HIS FATHER'S!
    Therefore, it is in my best interests TO GET RID of ''my'' opinions and WALK WITH GOD AND DEVELOP HIS OPINIONS.
    AND
    I am doing this Praise the Lord for grace so i cannot boast of my own SELF-SUFFICIENCY.

I grew out of 'my'' religion based on ''my'' opinion!

I am learning how to LIVE IN THE FULLNESS OF LIFE,
    my new teacher is ONE VOICED, called the HOLY SPIRIT! and while I DO READ AND CONSIDER others comments and views, i only line them up, to what i have been RE-PROGRAMMED to believe in now by the Word of God namely Jesus Christ who said ''follow Me'' to His Dsiciples.

A.B, You very well KNOW what I meant in my previous post.

Spying, You said out of your own mouth, that you were a part of th WWCG, then you should know their teaching?

Now, I know from those ABOVE teachings that they taught faith in a Messiah, and obedience to His and the Creator's Commands.

Or, did you fall "asleep " in all their meetings, and at " Ambassador College "?

I believe and follow by faith in Messiah and YHWH, through obedience( the Father's will -Remember?) to Their Commands.

Faith without obedience, is dead faith, and you were very well taught that, if you were in the WWCG as you say.

Or, do you merely just " believe " in the Messiah, and that He exists, without obedience to YHWH the true Father?

A.B., You know very well what is meant in MY PREVIOUS POST, so don't play ignorant in front of Lucy, and pretend that you believe that " the law was abolished " as traditional christianity teaches today.

Michael was right about you, when he said similar to this " If you run out and have no scriptures, then you resort to ignoring what has already been said and asked to you in previous posts ".

You A.B. ignored this what I said """"" IF the same true Spirit of Yah and Messiah is in a true modern believer of YAH, then that person will cease to commit wilful lawlessness to the torah or law, because the Messiah did not commit wilful sin or lawlessness, and IF HIS( Messiah's) TRUE SET APART SPIRIT DWELLS WITHIN US, AS HE TOO DWELLS IN US( See Rom.8:9-10), then we too will cease from committing wilful sin/( See Rom.6:1)/ ie-transgressions of law or torah( 1 John 3:4), AFTER that we have received THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH( Hosea 4:6; Heb.10:26)."""""

Now, don't pretend to sit there and imply to me, that if Messiah dwells in you( as you claim), and His true Spirit, that He will wilfully commit sin/ ie- lawlessness ( 1 John 3:4) to the true Sacred Father's Word and Commands written in the scriptures.

So, don't pretend to imply to me, that I'm believing in " salvation by the law", for you KNOW fully well what I mean.

Now, I can understand that if Lucy does not fully know and understand my writings, but I know that you( AB.) should, or did you sleep through all the time you spent in the WWCG ?

Eliyah C. on the net!

A.B., will you continue to ignor this? Or, don't you believe this?

A.B., You ignored this of my words, """ IF the same true Spirit of Yah and Messiah is in a true modern believer of YAH, then that person will cease to commit wilful lawlessness to the torah or law, because the Messiah did not commit wilful sin or lawlessness, and IF HIS( Messiah's) TRUE SET APART SPIRIT DWELLS WITHIN US, AS HE TOO DWELLS IN US( See Rom.8:9-10), then we too will cease from committing wilful sin/( See Rom.6:1)/ ie-transgressions of law or torah( 1 John 3:4), AFTER that we have received THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH( Hosea 4:6; Heb.10:26)"""

"""
    IF the same true Spirit of YAH and Messiah is in a true modern believer of Yah, then that person will cease to commit wilful lawlessness to the torah or law, because the Messiah did not commit wilful sin or lawlessness, and IF HIS( Messiah's) TRUE SET APART SPIRIT DWELLS WITHIN US, AS HE TOO DWELLS IN US( See Rom.8:9-10), then we too will cease from committing wilful sin / ( See Rom.6:1) / ie- transgressions of law or torah( 1 John 3:4), AFTER that we have received THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH ( Hosea 4:6; Heb.10:26)"""
    Or, do you believe, that IF Messiah is dwelling in you( Rom.8:9-10), and that AFTER you have received the knowledge of the truth( Heb.10:26), that a person is suppose to wilfully commit sin / ie- transgress the law ( 1 John 3:4) ? Yes or No question.

Or, have you changed your mind A.B. or Spying, do really think the law was abolished ? Yes or No question.?

Lucy Dear, I know your honest in what you believe in that traditional christianity has taught you concerning the law, but NEITHER did Messiah NOR Paul " do away with the law "( Acts 24:14; Rom.7:7; Rom.7:22-25), they plainly said they believed, obeyed, and fulfilled it.

Lucy Dear, You have been taught a " LIE " by todays traditional christianity, if you think the " LAW " was abolished.

Spying, or A.B. Knows this too, as well as I Dear Lucy.

I'm interested to see A.B.s answers to my questions? Or, if he will avoid them like the plaque? Yes or No questions, simple.

Shalom,

Eliyah C.weilding the sword of truth!

Post The Law Abolished? Absolutely Not!

Hi Eliyah,
    Psalms 100:5
    5 For YAHWEH is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Psalms 111:3
    3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Psalms 119:160
    160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
    It is not possible that the Law be abolished.

No one in the Worldwide Church of God or in any of splits (as far as I am aware) has lived and not died. This is because the Law is firmly in its place:
    Ezekiel 18:4
    4 ............the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
    The issue before us in not whether the Law is in its place. The issue is one of perfection. How are you going to live if you are not fulfilling the righteous requirements of the Law?

Lady Lucy is in a different place. She is thinking about becoming the Law. She is thinking about enduring forever, and you should listen to her!

Now, becoming the Word of ELOHIM, becoming the Law is a process. It is a certain path, and while I do think that you are flirting with the path, for the most part, you are walking in the weeds. How in all the world are you going to live and not die? How are you ever going to become the Law?

Sincerely, Ab

Thumbs down The law and perfection, and the spilling of innocent blood for atonement??

...Spying posts {to Eliyah};

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...You know that I have to jump in here with this errant idea of yours, Spying, which we have disputed in the past. If YHWH concedes forgiveness, he also concedes that there is no perfection in the keeping of the law. Perfection is for the god's to claim. YHWH has said often enough that there would be no perfection in keeping the law as codified by Moses. So is YHWH a fool in calling for a body of law that no one can keep "perfectly?" Or does YHWH expect imperfection from those who choose to keep his law? The pages of the tanakh show that perfection is not required to be a chosen servant of YHWH's, and even David was not perfect. Not Moses and not Aaron, and not any other character is ever said to be perfect in the pages of the tanakh. Christians are determined to own the gates of heaven with the blood of {Jesus}. But innocent blood is accursed. It is written that the blood that is shed by the priests is the blood of a covenant that exists between YHWH and the JEWish people. When Moses sprinkles the blood of a sacrifice upon his peoples, he call's it the blood of the "brit". Brit in Hebrew is translated covenant in this following text. It means, "cut".

8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which YHWH hath made with you concerning all these words. Ex. 24: 8

...Don't make the mistake of thinking that this blood is innocent blood. There is no such requirement to gain righteousness as the spilling of innocent blood that Rome teaches its students. YHWH does not build upon such a corrupt foundation, his own faith.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Gen. 9: 5, 6

...YHWH does not think this blood is to come from the innocent. It is the blood of the "guilty" that YHWH asks to be spilled here. It is a violation of YHWH's own image that brings this requirement. The Name of YHWH goes into the image of YHWH {?} This is the underlying faith of the JEWish people. Forgetting "Hashem" in a faith that is said to be JEWish is really foolishness. Now those who reject David's rock are rejecting which Name?

...YHWH does not go back upon this principle that disallows the shedding of innocent blood. He grants no absolution through the spilling of "innocent" blood. But this is Romes way. Rome always made the innocent pay the debt of the guilty. If the guilty was not handed over, Rome slaughtered the innocent. It might be only ten the first day, but each day it increased until an innocent man gave up his life in exchange.The innocent blood doctrine is Romes influence and they convinced many christians of this lie. Again, the spilling innocent blood doesn't grant any absolution to anyone. It is YHWH's own forgiveness of a transgression that must be sought with a contrite heart to gain the forgiveness of a personal sin or of having broken the law. Personal sin is handled different from national sin. The offerings and sacrifices all belong to YHWH and are made by fire. The arrows of possession all point to YHWH, and not to man. These kaphar'im are not mans to claim for himself.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

-------

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

...This idea of bloodless forgiveness is absolutly foreign to the student of Rome's own faith.

hello Eliyah, Thummin & Spying.

i am enjoying this debate! i wonder if we are getting anywhere.
    It is interesting to view other people's perspectives and find out IF true life is there, or, if is not.

I do not KNOW how to keep the law of Moses, nor any of the edicts from the OT temple services. I have never been shown how to do this by the Holy Spirit.[ I am not Jewish nor have i been a church-pew- person for 30+odd years]
    --------------------------------------------------
    Spying wrote.
    Lady Lucy is in a different place.
    She is thinking about becoming the Law.
    She is thinking about enduring forever, and you should listen to her!
    amen!

She is thinking about becoming the Law.
    amen!
    amen !
    that is correct..

to become
    THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE found in Christ Jesus = where now there is NO condemnation. ONLY in that place do i find '''NO CONDEMNATION.''

now, I have to FIND THE ROUTE into the Law of Life and that route is BELIEVING JESUS CHRIST and doing His words.
    It is a TRAINING UP and not achieved in an instant, but it is progressive, as I yield up my will into a HIGHER WILL that guides me into Truth, for i am unable to guide myself into Life.

If ''I"" take the reins over my life, i shall die like all men do, despite every type of religious opinions and belief, as that old law of sin and death is expert at killing people.

what we have to decide is, if we believe as most men do and perish?
    or
    IF we have had the curtain raised a little, to view into another LIFE, that is immortal, eternal, holds glory and honour.

By Grace i have found a KEY, into the House of Knowledge.
    The entry Key is surrendering our will, to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, not in words, but in deeds. I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY LIFE.!
    I have to be YEILDED up to the Spirit of Life otherwise I shall die in my sins and the law of death and sin will prevail.

Jesus says '' I will have MY church, without, spot, wrinkle or unclean thing'' and these people have learnt [by grace and mercy] how to dwell in the full presence of HOLINESS................
    THE LAW OF DEATH..... has been progressively stripped away from their lives.

I have to STOP and view my life and question
    AM I COMING OUT from the slavery of sin and death.
    I have to STOP and view my life and question
    AM I COMING OUT, from ''' myself''' to BE, INSIDE, THE PERFECTION OF CHRIST!

i HAVE TO QUESTION, what is holding up my progress, what hold does satan have upon me, that still makes me a slave.
    The Lord will highlight, my imperfections, then I YIELD them up to HIM, for i am unable to remove them myself. [math 11.v.28-30]

Spying, or A.B.

How can someone be on the "" VERG" of becoming the law, when that person thinks that the law was abolished?

""
    NO-ONE it is IMPOSSIBLE for us all to keep, our faulty natures will never even allow us to keep it. All are doomed who even try
    And ""
    Please, Eliyah you know this answer, OFCOURSE no one can keep the law.
    "" Unquote.
    Now, will you not explain to LUCY and correct the false traditional christianity teaching concerning the law? Or, do you merely accept " numbers " of peoples, even tho they are scripturally in error?

But, I'm starting to think, that there is no more than 4-5 people on this entire forum board, if there are more, then they certainly are not speaking up since i came to this forum.

Then, You tell me, that I should " listen to her "? I think you need to do some explaining to her concerning the law A.B., or do you even know it?

All this is a real laugh A.B.

Eliyah on the net!

[smiles] there are 2 laws at work in this world.

1] the law of sin and death = the law in the OT, = ALL MEN could NEVER KEEP ! which i do not keep as it was done away with, when the veil was rent in 2.! When this happened, a NEW and LIVING way was opened up. This ofcourse was proven, with the entire destruction of the temple and all of its worship in 70ad, as we know.
    Image that, just destroyed, a whole system, pulled down never to be re-built by Father Abba again.
    If we consider this a little, it kinda makes these people in a ''no man's land'' without a temple, without a passover, without a high priest, without a sacrifice for their sin~! very sad!
    Also to consider, I am not Jewish, only jews were asked to keep the law. As an out-sider is am NOT required to keep Jewish OT laws.

or

2] the law of Life in the Spirit, the NT dispensation
    [post Cross and its finished work]
    and this is where TRUE LIFE IS TAUGHT.

''On the verge'' MEANS, beginning to understand how to walk within this hallowed realm!

IF
    i keep, the OT laws of Moses = I DIE, as NO-one could do it.
    IT pointed out my sin, my rebellion, my negativity to My Father. I was helpless in my own lawlessness.

IF,
    I keep the Law of the Spirit of Life = I LIVE!
    how!
    born again from above
    changed into metamoorphoo,
    being a NEW CREATURE,
    WALKING IN A NEW AND A LIVING WAY!

No-one in the OT had this oportunity, they were all bound by that law and died under it!

I AM NOT bound!

the freedom is so divine
    the freedom is unlimited
    the freedom is holy...... Just as Christ is free.... so am i learning how for myself!

Nothing can put me inside one Jewsih law of the OT and nothing can make me a religious slave again as Long as I HEAR MY SHEPHERD AND ''FOLLOW'' only Him.

THESE PEOPLE [ THE SHEEP who listen and hear his voice] who do this = are the REDEEMED.
    BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!
    His sheep are being taught HOW TO OVERCOME.......ALL THINGS..... meaning everything in Christ! amen!

my insides are being washed out, the curse in my nature is fading and dying, my 'me' is almost dead and I AM SO JOYFILLED.

I have been one route of religion called ' form of godliness'
    but
    my eyes were opened to all is craziness, all the human thinking and doing and opinions, all the insanity of human persuasions!
    I AM FREE.
    I AM FREE
    I AM FREE
    of the curses OF RELIGION and all its passion, YET, the tombs are filled with men, trying to keep the law of moses as well as the tombs of church-men, who failed to be TRUE CHRISTIANS, living and loving in the realm of heaven.

-------------------------- smiles as I know where i used to be, to where I am now! Grace alone works wonders. amen
    .................................................................................................... ..

A Jewish person [ or an other person for that matter] who is under their own religious rules and reading the NT as a study or exercise, will never come to a faith-based understanding of the NT.
    A person has to be drawn by Jesus Christ, [ as His Disciple] then born again from above [ the spiritual heavenly realm] made a New Creature, with a NEW MIND or the same mind that is in Christ, and Baptised, [ the infilling of the Holy Spirit] ONLY then, is the door to the House of Knowledge even opened.!

To speak about Christ-centered things, with human understanding is impossible. This is where the ''ever-learning'' but never arriving comes into play.

..................................................................................................

BTW, just for the record...
    Using bible numerics
    I posted this at 9.49pm [ usa time slot, i have a different time on my clock here]

9 in bible numerics is
    judgement or fruit and gifts of the Holy Spirit
    I take the gifts and fruit as there are 2 [9's]
    49 is Jubilee, release,

I thank the Lord, for His confirmation over my post.
    the fruit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the RELEASE from the laws of sin and death,
    or
    returned to the rightfull owner Jesus Christ, to be INChrist forever dwelling richly in the bounty to LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.