Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Exclamation Above The Torah!

Hi Thummim,

Thank you for jumping in. There are not many who find life:
    Matthew 7:14
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that it.
    With these your words I agree:
    If YHWH concedes forgiveness, he also concedes that there is no perfection in the keeping of the law.
    And so does the Torah:
    Leviticus 16:16
    16 And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.
    Under the Torah, sacrifice is not optional for the Day of Atonement. The mere requirement of commanded sacrifice imputes guilt. What this means is that ELOHIM takes it for granted that HIS Law will be transgressed, does it not? So all those that believe that they can keep the Law must first ask themselves why ELOHIM commanded sacrifice?

The Torah is a system, it is a process for dealing with imperfection within a relationship. The Torah is a marriage contract which outlines what the wife must do when she misbehaves. The Torah does not allow that the wife will be perfect. This is why Paul says of the Torah:
    Romans 4:15
    15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
    The only way this wrath can be put aside is through death of the sinner. This is why all men die. However, some do find life as DeAnna was inclined to say through DBR, death, burial, and resurrection. Those who die, those who are buried can arise from the dead, and they can enter into a new relationship through resurrection.

It remains to be seen whether we are within a new relationship, but some of us, like Lady Lucy and myself, are absolutely convinced that we are. Having arisen, we are above the Torah in some rather exclusive company because it is evident from the scriptures that only ELOHIM is above the Torah.

Sincerely, Ab

Thumbs up Why not try a bowl, of water?

...Spying posts;

The only way this wrath can be put aside is through death of the sinner.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...I beg to differ. This makes a mockery of the forgiveness that YHWH concedes to us when he chooses to. A death penalty can be rescinded. This happened for David who killed an innocent man, spilling his blood so he can have his wife.

7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith YHWH God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;

8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.

9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of YHWH, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.

10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

11 Thus saith YHWH, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against YHWH. And Nathan said unto David, YHWH also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die. II Sam. 12: 7 - 13

...David has just declared that the man who did this evil thing would die. He passed judgement upon himself. He also broke GD's own law that requires his death. But verse 13 commutes the death penalty showing us that YHWH's forgiveness trump's even his law. Have you noticed that you christians are always trying to kill dead men? The forgiveness that YHWH grants to David he has also given to his own people. Forgiveness exists for all of the JEWish people in Isaiah's own writings. Chapter 43: 22 - 25 tells of YHWH's reasoning for this forgiveness of his people and Isa. 44: 22, 23 commutes the sins of the JEWish people. We are redeemed from our transgressions with YHWH's forgiveness of us.

...Spying, you constantly plead for David's death {in the law} along with the death of the JEWish people. Blood is life, and death is the lack of flowing blood. Stop trying to save the dead and try to save the living. When life ends and gives in to death, what is left is YHWH's sole domain. Breaking YHWH's law as well as keeping it does not remove deaths cliff from before us all. All must still jump when we get to the clift that lays before us all! It helps to have a good Name here. It is like wings to fly upon. Hashem is what christianity ignored in what it tried to understand of our own {JEWish} faith.

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of YHWH, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler {read Ps. 124: 7, 8}, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made YHWH, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Ps. 91

7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our help is in the name of YHWH, who made heaven and earth. Ps. 124: 7, 8

...You cannot damn us JEWs without also damning our Name. You see how easy it is for us JEWs to escape christianities net that it laid down for us? Damn the Name of YHWH and die! {Job is told this by his wife} Bless us and be blessed. How does one wash off from its faith all of the innocent JEWish blood that it shed? Try a bowl of water like Pilate did. It worked for him. It is us JEWs that christianity blamed for the death of its messiah and not Rome. But I doubt that you will convince YaHu{W}daH of our guilt with any of your very consistant arguments. Christians have been arguing for our deaths ever since Pilate washed the blood off of his own hands. Christian history bears me out.

....Michael

mt of Transfiguration = what did it reveal to mankind?

Spying wrote.

Matthew 7:14
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that it.

bible numerics of no.7 = is perfection
    no 14, double perfection!

now, the rest of the verse says
    FEW
    find the way THAT LEADETH TO LIFE.

can anyone answer this

WHAT DO THE REST FIND~!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you have to consider this
    am i in ''the few''
    or
    am i ''the rest''?

also

to be considered.

HOW DID THE 'FEW' find, this, life~!
    what is their secret?

WHAT DID THE ''FEW'' DO to find this life, that the rest failed to do?

We can take this one verse and open it up to reveal a gold mine of secrets, that are eternal. [The clue, for few, is the Mt. of transfiguration in Math 17!]
    Jesus took only 3 men with Him that day, and revealed to them HIS TRUE LIFE.
    Out of the whole of Israel, with all its religious people and temple worshippers, with its priests and services, only 3 men, witnessed TRUE LIVING RESURRECTION LIFE = the few.

why was the high priest of Israel, who tried to keep the law NOT INVITED?
    why was the religious masses left out from being eye-witnesses to the truth?

why were only 3 choosen, out of 12 disciples to eye-witness the Majesty from on High?.

is there an answer = OFCOURSE.

and that is what 'THE FEW' FOUND OUT. = THEY FOUND THE KEY INTO THE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE THAT HAD BEEN SHUT UP by religion.

what is religion! but a collection of thinking passed on.
    what is LIFE, ?
    answer.
    GLORY HONOUR, IMMORTALITY AND ETERNAL LIFE [roms 2.v.7] = the exact same life Jesus Christ walked in !
    what did Paul say~!
    ''But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
    For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ''

FEW find His same life for themselves
    why?
    because they are far too busy with their own religions, they have NO time for His.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-22-2005 at 05:14 PM. Reason: added a thought

Exodus 23:13 Command being broken or transgressed today.

This post will absolutely prove to you that the title names of BAAL is being applied to YHWH=YAH( Psalms 68:4) and that He does not approve of it either.

Dig a little deeper in scriptures.

This is a bit more information to prove that title names of Baal are being applied to YAH( Psalms 68:4).

I want to let the scriptures themselves explain what people today are calling the true Creator, and let YAH Himself show you that He does not approve of it, and when you truely understand this, then you will SEE how very close this hits home to you as it did to me years ago.

Now, most everyone reads and uses a K.J.V. of the Scriptures, and I do not have a problem with that translation except that its translators inserted pagan titles ( lord=baal and god=gad) in substitute place of the true Creator's name of YAH( Psalms 68:4), and it substituted pagan customs in place of the true, as it did the word "easter=astarte=ishtar=ashtoreth"( Acts 12:4) in place of " Pascha" meaning " Passover ".

Thee above " custom as easter sunrise servives" is condemned in scriptures( Ezekiel 8:14-18) as it was also practiced back then.

Now, I ask that you " get out " your Old K.J.V., and one with a "" CENTER REFERENCE COLUMN "" in the center, and LOOK very close in detail of these scriptures as these is pointed out to you, and you will be astounded at this revealed truth even as I was.

First, I want to let the K.J.V. point out the meaning of "" BAALI "" in detail, and show you that people are calling YAH this title name, and to point out that He does not approve of it either, and that He is going to remove it forcefully from peoples mouths.

Turn to ( Hosea 2:16 ), but please NOTICE the little small " NUMBERS" that are in the verse( as this is for the center reference column).

There is a "" NUMBER 12 "" in the verse of a center reference column only K.J.V..

This "" NUMBER 12 "" in the verse will SHOW You where to LOOK in the CENTER REFERENCE COLUMN by its number for " THE TRUE MEANING " of that verse in Hebrew.

Look at the number 12 in the "" CENTER REFERENCE COLUMN "".

But, first I'm going to write the verse of ( Hosea 2:16), so that you can compare it to the ORIGIANAL MEANING OF SCRIPTURES when we are finished.

K.J.V.== "" And it shall be at that day, saith "" the LORD "", that thou shalt call me Ishi ; and shalt call me no more Baali.""

This word "" BAALI "" has a number "" 12 "" just beside it, and now look at the "" center reference column "" at the number "" 12 "".

Number 12 says, "" THAT IS, MY LORD"".

Now, when this verse with its names is correctly " transliterated " it will read thus blelow, and it is inescapable that the title name "" BALLI "" means "" LORD ""..

"" And it shall be at that day, saith YHWH=YAH( 3050,3068, see Strongs of word 'lord'), that thou shalt call me( YHWH) my Husband( Ishi, see number 11 in center reference), and shalt call me( YHWH=YAH) NO MORE my "" LORD"".( Hosea 2:16).

Now, the center reference column in the K.J.V. absolutely leaves NO DOUBT as to the true meaning of the "" title name of BAALI "", for it means "" LORD "", and that is exactly what people are calling YHWH=YAH( Psalms 68:4) today.

Now look at ( Hosea 2:17) for it says, "" For I will take away the (titles) names of BAALIM( Plural==lord=baal and god=gad) OUT OF HER MOUTH, and they shall no more be remembered by their( titles) names.

Now, please NOTICE the letter "" P "" in this verse, and in " THE CENTER REFERENCE COLUMN ", and then, in the center reference column, the letter "" P "" refers you to ( Exodus 23:13).

Then, look at ( Exodus 23:13) as this is a COMMANDMENT that is being disobeyed and broken today by churchianity, for if you LOOK at the "" CENTER REFERENCE COLUMN "" and the letter "" N "" that is in ( Exodus 23:13) verse, then, look at the center reference column it refers you BACK to ( Hosea 2:17).

Study this very close with the center reference column in your own K.J.V., and can you truely deny to yourself the truth about people calling the true YHWH= YAH by the pagan title names of " lord "== baali " ?

Read ( Exodus 23:13) as it is a Command TO NOT EVEN MENTION the title names of pagan " gods==deities " out of our mouths, but worse, people are also applying them to YHWH=YAH( Psalms 68:4), and what is even more worse, is that the translators mis-transliterated the true Creator's Name in the most popular K.J.V. scriptures, and many merely believe and follow the K.J.V..

Now, will you believe your own eyes, as you read the true meaning of " BAAL=LORD" in your own K.J.V. scriptures ?

If YAH( Psalms 68:4) is going to remove and take away the title names of BAALIM =LORD and GOD=GAD out of people's mouths in the future, then should we not get an early start at doing that today?

Or, do you want to continuely dis-obey ( Exodus 23:13) ?

Eliyah C. on the net!

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Post The strength of a Name...

14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for YHWH, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: Ex. 34: 14

...Yes, he is even jealous of strange names since they give no honor to the Name of YHWH. The blessing of the JEWish people belongs to the Name of YHWH {YaHu{W}daH}.

23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24 YHWH bless thee, and keep thee:

25 YHWH make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

26 YHWH lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 23 - 27

...In no other Name can the JEWish people be blessed like we can in the Name of our own Eloheem. Malachi makes this clear.

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart {to give honor to the Name of YHWH}.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. Mal. 2: 1 - 3

...Honor must be given to the Name of YHWH or how will YHWH give his people the cover of his own Name. These are powerful words which go well with those used in Malachi's first chapter.

6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith YHWH of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name? Mal. 1: 6

...You see, we JEWs do not bear the Name of "god", but that which comes fron the letters in the name of YaHu{W}daH. Abandoning Hashem as christianity does with the name of {Jesus} will yeild no blessing for us JEWs. It is this Name of "YHWH" that is our own JEWish link to our own Eloheem's Name.

...But still I know that it is OK to speak of YHWH generally. It's just that no honor is given to the JEWish people {or to YHWH} by doing so. I and my people are advantaged when the Name of YHWH is used correctly. Is "gawd" a specific name or just the term "lord" used in another language? How specific is this word in pointing to a specific god?

....Michael

Greetings Thummim.

I assume your asking me this question.

""" Is "gawd" a specific name or just the term "lord" used in another language? How specific is this word in pointing to a specific god? """ Unquote.

If you do some indepth research into the scriptures as of ( Isaiah 65:11) concerning that word "" GAD= GAWD=GUWD=GOD "", you will see that this is referring to an ancient Babylonian Deity called "" BAAL==LORD and GAD=GOD=GAWD "" that our forefathers anciently worshipped by Idolatry and and because of pagan surrounding nations, and tried to apply it as a " title name " to YHWH.( See concerning Solomon, and the time of Joshua, Son of Nun)

To YHWH and theTorah it is Idolatry worship to apply to Him such pagan title names of other nations deities as the above, it violates in ( I'm using English Translation now) ( Exodus 20:1-7) and also ( Exodus 20:13; Joshua 23:7) as I pointed out above in my post.

Do you realize, that traditional christianity merely claims they obey and follow( pick and choose) the Torah, then, they wilfully disobey its specific Commands by YHWH ? What a laugh and a joke that traditional christianity is.

The title names of "" lord= baal and gawd=god " is specific of other nations pagan deities( such as christianity uses), and YHWH hates these deities being applied or attached to His Great Name of YHWH( Isaiah 65:11; Jer. 23:26-27; Hosea 2:16-17), and He has explicitly stated that He does not even want us to mention these other nations pagan " title names "( Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7) out of our mouths, and even especially to NOT apply them to Him and His great Name( Exod.20:1-7), because it brings His Great Name to VAIN OR NOTHING.

This is WHY I pointed out in detail of my previous post the scripture in ( Hosea 2:16-17) as it direct us back to the Command in ( Exodus 23:13) that people break by doing thee above.

Traditional christianity is a JOKE when it is compared to the Torah and Prophets.

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

I agree

Do you realize, that traditional christianity merely claims they obey and follow( pick and choose) the Torah, then, they wilfully disobey its specific Commands by YHWH ?

What a laugh and a joke that traditional christianity is.

yes it is a joke~!

BUT SO IS ALL religions of this world, that fail to bring life [real active LIFE, the same as Jesus Christ walked in] to its adherents.

THEY ARE ALL AN ABOMINATION, for not one person escapes their corruption~! as opinions and traditions are a curse.

We have come full circle, on this thread.
    what have we learnt?
    I have learnt nothing from the 'jewish' perspective, as no doubt they have learnt nothing from mine.

which only proves

ONLY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
    can draw men, to Himself and then REVEAL, Himself to them = by SHOWING THEM His own personal revelation of how to live like He does.

no man can persuade anyone. IT HAS TO BE DIVINE.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-24-2005 at 04:22 AM. Reason: SPELLING [ooch!]

Exclamation Laughing Last!

Hi Eliyah,

I accept all that are honestly seeking the truth!

The Torah is both physical and spiritual. Your argument against the use of the pagan names comes totally from the physical. You are very similar in your approach to the Circumcision Party of the Apostolic Assembly!

No one in their right mind should argue against physical circumcision. Such a one would be arguing against the Torah:
    Exodus 12:48-49
    48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to YAHWEH, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
    49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
    Yet, many in the first Witness did do exactly that. They argued against the physical circumcision of Gentile converts who deemed themselves worthy of life (now), and a decision or judgment was made by the first spiritual Temple against imposing the outward requirements of the Torah upon Gentile converts.

If I had to make a judgment today concerning the use of pagan names in reference to YAHWEH ELOHIM, my judgment would be not to bother those whom YAHWEH has chosen for Life Now. YAHWEH calls us from Egypt to worship HIM! We answer HIM with praise! Imitation is the truest form of praise!

If I am truly praising YAHWEH through the thoughts of my heart, all the other words of my mouth, and the deeds of my actions, then the issue is not so much what name I ascribe to YAHWEH. The real issue is what NAME YAHWEH ascribes to me!

Be careful here, he who laughs first may not have the last laugh!

Sincerely, Ab

Question Trumping Death?

Hi Thummim,

There is something wrong with these words, and if you give me enough time, I may figure it out:
    ...David has just declared that the man who did this evil thing would die. He passed judgement upon himself. He also broke GD's own law that requires his death. But verse 13 commutes the death penalty showing us that YHWH's forgiveness trump's even his law. Have you noticed that you christians are always trying to kill dead men? The forgiveness that YHWH grants to David he has also given to his own people.
    David was forgiven; yet, David did die! Why? Apparently, the Torah was not trumped!

Jews have the same problem as David. They are all forgiven; yet, they all die. What value is the forgiveness of ELOHIM if that forgiveness does not also grant life (now) and in truth trump the physical death required by the Law?

Sincerely, Ab

Lightbulb Under The Law!

Hi Lady Lucy,

In teaching about life now while at Cedar Hill, I saw first hand how one's preconceived religious opinions prevent someone from coming to a knowledge of the Truth!

Christians and Jews are filled with denial. They believe their opinions, and then they die. They say that they believe in Life, but they accept Death as their prize! What is the value of their believe, their dogma when the result is death?

The Torah requires your death and my death when we sin! How are we going to answer that requirement? Do we answer it with Life, or do we answer it with Death?

Christians and Jews do not realize that their own physical death proves that they themselves, despite all their good religious opinions, that they themselves are indeed under the Law!

Is it day or night when I am writing to you? I think that you are a little ahead of me! I guess I should say, have a good afternoon, Lady Lucy!

Sincerely, Ab

Roll Eyes (sarcastic) The life given to us is walled in by the blood that gives us our lives.

...Spying posts;

David was forgiven; yet, David did die! Why? Apparently, the Torah was not trumped!

Jews have the same problem as David. They are all forgiven; yet, they all die. What value is the forgiveness of ELOHIM if that forgiveness does not also grant life (now) and in truth trump the physical death required by the Law?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...There is a problem with your logic. YHWH doesn't say that one will live forever. David escaped the penalty that the law demanded. He was not executed. But he still ends up at the same pit that every christian ends up at. Where do you escape death? It isn't in this world that we can verify by eyesite. It seems that you also have a body that will wear out. Being of a different faith doesn't seem to alleviate a decaying body. What you claim is that you will no longer die. How do you know that? You also claim that we JEWs will die the death that you yourself escape. Again, how do you know that? Who is stupid enough to build their faith upon a principal that YHWH denounces, the shedding of innocent blood, and think this faith in the slaughter of innocence will somehow save you from death?

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Gen. 9: 9

...And yet you {X's?} spread innocent blood all over yourselves and shout to us JEWs, "we are saved from death". Are you though? Is that what YHWH says is to be your fate? So who killed {Jesus}? Will you accuse us JEWs or will you accuse yourselves? Who gets the salvation from death that you believe in? Is it those who shed the blood, or those who don't? Spying, think on this one really hard.

...The blood that the priests spill is not innocent blood. That is the mistake that Rome makes. The blood mimic's that of circumcision. {the brit}.

8 And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant {brit in Hebrew}, which YHWH hath made with you concerning all these words. Ex. 24: 8

....Michael

escaping death~!~! WHO? can~!

Hi Lady Lucy,
    In teaching about life now while at Cedar Hill, I saw first hand how one's preconceived religious opinions prevent someone from coming to a knowledge of the Truth!

Christians and Jews are filled with denial. They believe their opinions, and then they die. They say that they believe in Life, but they accept Death as their prize! What is the value of their believe, their dogma when the result is death?

hey Spying.

''LIFE''' now, is a revelation only the Lord Jesus Christ can give to any man. IF HE personally does not give it, the grave is 'lord' and sin and death are the grave-diggers.
    The object of all ''religions'' is to be ''better'' somehow = to improve our lot by aiming higher.
    WHY?
    is no man born into this world ''satisfied with their own life'', & their business of living?
    WHY do they wish to aim ''higher'' ane be ''blessed'' in their belief?
    Why DO THEY WISH to escape from who they are and what they want to be?

interesting questions to look at~!

ALL MEN, have religion in some form be it popular or unpopular
    Most MEN DIE never obtaining their goal.
    They pour over books, ever learning!
    they study, and know dots and jots,
    they pray to some 'god'
    they eat right,
    they mediate right,
    they sing, they dance, they fast for days,
    they speak in other tongues,

but STILL THEIR GOD, will not listen to them.
    [Reminds me of the 450 false prophets of baal, who danced and shimmied around Elijah that day long ago.] 1 Kings 18.v.22.

somehow all of this IS FALSE and what Spying has said is the STUMBLING BLOCK in most men's minds.
    '' I saw first hand how one's preconceived religious opinions prevent someone from coming to a knowledge of the Truth!''
    THIS VERY THING = locks up the house of Knowledge!

The same mind
    that is in
    Jesus Christ
    HAS TO BE BIRTHED, into His People's mind, SO that, they become His Image = the HOPE of Glory.

can we stop here and LOOK at something that seems to escape us all.
    JESUS BROUGHT LIFE, to this planet, for the first time.
    JESUS BROUGHT TRUTH, to this planet, for the first time.
    then
    HE SHOWED US = HOW TO BE THE SAME.
    IN Him = was no death found = no law of sin and death had a hold upon Him.
    IT was IMPOSSIBLE for Him to die [He gave up His own life]
    IF, a person is to be ''an image'' of something or someone they are an EXACT COPY and if not, they are just a counterfeit .

Spying wrote ''Christians and Jews do not realize that their own physical death proves that they themselves, despite all their good religious opinions, that they themselves are indeed under the Law!''
    YES aint it the truth~!~!~!~!
    where was THE TRUE-LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST LIVING in them.
    but wait~!
    what KILLED THEM?

THE CARNAL MIND DID. [Rom.8.v.6-8] I am telling u now, IF u possess that carnal stupid mind of Adam, get out your spade and begin digging.

however, there is hope
    Rom.8.v.11-16 = LIFE verses of revelation.= the children of God.

Is it day or night when I am writing to you? I think that you are a little ahead of me! I guess I should say, have a good afternoon, Lady Lucy!
    I am approx 14-15 hrs ahead as I live in Brisbane Australia.

Spying, your argument is mute.

First, you accuse me of " salvation by the law", then you accuse me of being like the " circumcission party" as you call it.

You used earlier for your example of ( Acts 15 ) concerning circumcission, but yet nothing is mentioned about circumcission toward the end of Acts 15.

Now, we know what the decree was that was handed down in ( Acts 15:19-20).

No. 1. Now don't you think it strange that if physical " circumcission " was the main issue here, then why is it not mentioned in the decree?

No.2. If physical " circumcission " was the main issue here, and that physical " circumcission " was and is not required, then WHY do you suppose Paul took Timotheus and " circumcissed " him in ( Acts 16:1-3 ) ?

No.3. Do you suppose Paul merely forgot about the decree that was handed down in ( Acts 15 ) ?

Your argument is mute, or otherwise Paul dis-obeyed that decree handed down in ( Acts 15 ) ?

Your trying to teach life in a Messiah that wilfully dis-obeys the Father YHWH'S Commands, which is entirely false according to Paul himself( Heb.10:26).

How can you OBEY in the spirit of the law, when you dis-obey it in the letter?

Those who wilfully do so, are of the devil( 1 John 3:4-8).

And whosoever does this out there, if the shoe fits, then they will have to wear it.

Eliyah C.

not teaching this LIFE but

TO ''BE'' INSIDE of this life

IS THE revelation.

'BE'ING, verses just saying

just writing
    just thinking.

JESUS '''IS'' life inside His BE-ING now that is what the whole thing is about.

our mind, has to be converted to recieve HIS MIND, so that we become HIS IMAGE.,

PS to above post.

I was not screaming with the large letters at anyone, i was testing them out, but they looked so real and alive and heavenly i let them stay,