Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

Thumbs up The Promise Of The Torah!

Hi Thummim,

The Torah promises both life and death!

Obedience gives life; disobedience gives death!

Our flesh is renewed through obedience if the promise of the Torah is valid. Why should you and I not believe that the promise of the Torah is valid? I have certainly seen all the disobedient die, and so have you! None that I have physically known have lived, no, not even one! All have died according to the promise of the Torah. If the promise of the Torah is true with respect to death, then surely the promise of the Torah must be true with respect to life.

There is no false logic here, or is there?

Sincerely, Ab

Post The Purpose Of Sacrifice!

Hi Thummim,
    Who gets the salvation from death that you believe in? Is it those who shed the blood, or those who don't? Spying, think on this one really hard.
    Obviously, I believe that I possess this salvation and so does Lady Lucy and so do a few others.

There is a way to life that has been provided for us through sacrifice, through the shedding of blood, and we need to indeed role up our sleeves and tackle this issue really hard as you suggest.

There are rules to understanding sacrifice. Sacrifice is not substitutional despite seeming so! If you approach sacrifice thinking that someone else is dying in your stead, then you have no chance for life. The object of sacrifice is that the sinner die (that the sinner's blood be shed). That is the purpose of sacrifice. If through sacrifice, the sinners dies, then ELOHIM is happy, because the just requirement of the Torah concerning the death of those who disobey and sin, has indeed occurred.

If the sinner has died through sacrifice, then the Law has been satisfied, and the former sinner now has a new chance for life. So, while the Law does work wrath and death, the Law does also work to give you and me an opportunity for life.

This process can be repeated over and over again as long as presumptive or deliberate sin is not a factor. So, there is no limit to the application of repentance and the resulting life that is outlined in Ezekiel 18. The governing rule is that sin must not be deliberate, and repentance must be sincere resulting in obedience.

So, all Jews can have life if they perform the proper sacrifice under the right conditions. Under the Law, this is their only chance for life once disobedience has entered the picture.

It is different for me! I possess a far better way!

Sincerely, Ab

Wink Spying, you will die. I say this with confidence.

...Spying posts;

The object of sacrifice is that the sinner die (that the sinner's blood be shed).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Spying, I see a couple of problems here with your reasoning. First, not all of Israel is guilty of shedding innocent blood. {It doesn't say "any sinner" in replacement for the one that sheds innocent blood to whom this law is directed} The death penalty is specific. It belongs to the transgressor of the law and requires a specific law to be broken. And it is clear that there is no kaphar for breaking the law and that leaves a priest without a sacrifice to perform in the case of the lawbreaker. {Nu. 15: 30, 31} YHWH is adamant on this point. Since spilling innocent blood is a purposeful event, there then cannot be a sacrifice that exists for either of us if we decided to nix nix to a righteous man. He must be a righteous man to be covered here like Uriah { a Hitite} was. We are allowed to stone an unrighteous man to death with the proper cleansing for ourselves. The law is not as simple as you would like to make it. Even YHWH can give over a city and its people to distruction at the hands of his people if he deems the people to be unrighteous. {The city must be free of righteous men as declared in the case of Sodom and Gomorah} This makes it clear that there is no exchange for shedding innocent blood that can be made at all. The law opens no door here but that which comes through the forgiveness that YHWH can give which still trumps his own laws weight. This forgiveness we JEWs have as recorded in the book of Isaiah {44: 22 - 23}. The law and its effects doesn't really belong to gentiles that do not take on the covenant of Israel. But killing even a righteous Hitite makes one guilty. The sacrificial blood that the priests use is the blood of circumcision {Ex. 24: 8} and not the blood of innocence or guilt. So both you and Lady Lucy are wrong in your misunderstanding. If you make a try for the covenant, you become one of us, guilty by your own accusations. But the good thing is that your former self cannot lay anything but his own personal burdon of guilt upon you. Your guilt is YHWH's only to reason.

...What we have is a JEWish people declared righteous by YHWH as Isaiah plainly writes in Isa. 44: 22, 23. We have you who is arguing JEWish guilt, and your claim of your own salvation {from the shedding of innocent blood or blood given in exchange for your own blood?}, or what case would you be arguing here with me? You imply that you have something that other JEWs do not have. In Christianity, we have a very vile faith that believes that YHWH requires the shedding of innocent {JEWish?} blood to remiss sin {Rome's faith to me}. The faith of christianity have practiced to much of this {JEWish} slaughter as christian history shows us and which I posted. So now, who is the guilty party to YHWH? "The day of YHWH {not the LORD}" comes because of the mistreatment of YHWH's own people. This is so whether we read from Joel or from any other prophet in the tanakh. With christianity being guilty of so much innocent JEWish blood, can this faith escape YHWH's own wrath, that of an Eloheem who shares a Name with his own people that makes him a JEW as well?

...Spying, you simply have not made a case for the requirment of the shedding of blood to remiss sins. YHWH argues against you.

22 But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.

24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isa. 43: 22 - 25

...Note that YHWH clearly states that he is not served with any temple function {which doesn't exist at this time} and yet he has forgiven the transgressions of his people. YHWH's argument here is that he does this for his own sake. That translates to me, "because I want it that way". I can see you at YHWH's own feet pleading for his peoples guilt, while you claim salvation for yourself by the JEWish blood {of Jesus} that is all over you. If YHWH were to damn a single JEW {Jesus} and your only claim to salvation, wouldn't all other JEWs go free? What cover would any christian claim then? And now the Name of YaHu{W}daH would be free of its christian accusers. Silence would prevail over the voices of these people because YHWH would have vindicated his own Name.

....Michael

yes, all sinners will die Thummim, it is the law of sin and death

and a very sad state for all human-kind!

what happened?

a LIE CAUSED IT.

2 PEOPLE BELIEVED A LIE, and went along with the programme offered by another, RATHER THAN stay with THE WORD OF GOD and all its blessings!

Jesus came to rectify this sad problem, by the sacrifice of His life, to change this dire situation that happened and TO OFFER SALVATION, to people He will draw to Himself.
    why?
    so some people, [if not all people,] could walk and talk and live in the exact same living conditions HE LIVED IN CALLED = THE TRUTH!
    meaning, people able to escape from the father-of-lies!
    death is abnormal ~! no one likes it,
    INFACT i have found it very strange, that even 'christians/churchians' try everything they can to prolong their lives here.
    WHY?
    if it is a far better thing 'to be with the Lord in this heaven'.

They shall do almost anything ''not to be with this Lord'....but ... death clasps them and they go very reluctantly!

Reluctant = unwilling, disinclined to, resistance to, struggle against!

sin - death go together
    salvation and life go together.

there is a choice
    death by being rebellious, filled with doubts, lies, and unbelief
    or
    life, abundant life, filled with the Spirit of Life, the same Spirit, that worked with Jesus Christ! amen.

dead to sin = life
    dead IN sin = death and the grave.

how do u live inside = death TO sin ....OBEDIENCE TO THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST,

THAT IS HOW HE ''''DID''' IT = ONLY OBEDIENCE, THAT CAUSES SUFFERING,= DYING TO SELF, BUT LIVING FOR ABBA.
    JESUS SHOWED THE WAY AND FEW PEOPLE FIND THIS WAY BUT SPYING AND I HAVE [ as well as others] BY GRACE ALONE and this Goodnews, the real Goodnews of the REAL Gospel Jesus brought to mankind has been hidden by lies and deceit plus covered over by wilfull misleading of evil men that the majority believe in called 'traditions'.

But, thank God for His mercy, some have found the way into the 'promised land' JUST AS Joshua and Caleb of OT fame, KNEW HOW TO ENTER IN,
    BUT
    not one other religious person in that entire nation was willing to go forth and receive their blessings of milk and honey and a land of every blessing.

Spying and I have written many words on this on this forum ABOUT LIFE, the real life that is

and

NOT one person, [posters or readers] has asked.
    ''how do you come to this understanding''
    or
    'what happened', can you tell us plz.

Unless it is a personal revelation, just as it was to Joshua and Caleb, men will die in their religion,
    and religiousness,
    religious study and mediations
    religious singing and fasting,
    religious worhsip and services,
    religious mind-sets,
    never knowing how rebellious to Abba they really were.
    They will argue over a knat and miss the SALVATION offered!

As long as satan, holds the power over them, and they do as he wills, they dont upset his kingdom, all is well with their religious ideas.

sin and satan and death = 3 bedfellows

BUT FOR LIFE Jesus Style that is, this world, my flesh and satan and his knat religion GETS THE push~!

Exclamation Honor Our Mother!

Hi Eliyah,

The Apostolic Sanhedrin wrote this letter to be sent to Gentile converts:
    Acts 15:23-29

23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:
    24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:
    25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
    26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our YAHWEH Yahushua Messiah.
    27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.
    28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
    29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well. (I have put the words of the Sanhedrin in crimson because this is our Mother that is speaking, and her words carry all the authority of Messiah)
    This Sanhedrin made a decision not for themselves. They were Jews, and they kept the Torah, and they intended to continue to keep the Torah, but this Sanhedrin did not ordain that Gentile converts be required to be circumcised nor that Gentile converts be required to keep the Torah as a Jew save for those things necessary for fellowship, those very things which they did decree.

You do not have the authority, Eliyah, to add to what they have ordained, nor do you have the authority to take away from what they have ordained. In order to change this decision, we must convene another Sanhedrin. I fully agree that their decision can be changed, but we better have a good reason.

The Apostle Paul acted in good faith with the above decision when he circumcised Timothy.

Timothy was considered a Jew because his mother was Jewish It is a tradition in Judaism that if the mother is Jewish then the children are Jewish. This is why Paul took Timothy and circumcised him. Being a Jew, Timothy was not exempted from adult circumcision as were the Gentile Converts.

This is a double standard. Titus was a Gentile, and knowing Paul as I do, I doubt if Titus was ever circumcised by Paul (Galatians 2:3).

So Paul supported not only the Tradition of Judaism (Acts 21:21-25) but also the Tradition of the Apostolic Sanhedrin as the Torah itself required of him:
    Deuteronomy 17:10-13

10 And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which YAHWEH shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
    11 According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.
    12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before YAHWEH thy ELOHIM, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
    13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.
    Eliyah, are you going to honor the decision of our Mother?

Sincerely, Ab

To Spying.

So what your inferring by using ( Acts 15) that there is ONE WAY for a ""Jewish believer in Messiah "", and then ANOTHER WAY for a "" GENTILE BELIEVER "" in Messiah ?

Spying, if that were true, then Paul would never have said, "" For by one Spirit are we ALL baptized into one body, whether we be JEWS OR GENTILES""( 1 Cor.12:13).

If my photographic memory serves me correct, your mentor and teacher H.W.A. once said, "" that a Gentile must go as Abraham and an Israelite " to receive the promises."" Unquote.

So, your wrong again A.B., your argument is mute, even Armstrong knew the truth of that.

Again, were you asleep in their meetings at Ambassador College?

Spying you already know as I believe as do the scriptures, that I stated in a previous post, but you want to ignor it.

Do you really believe and think that YAH is going to give Eternal Life to someone who wilfully sins / ie- transgresses His Laws( 1 John 3:4), when they have been given the knowledge of the truth?

If you really think that, then your really on the back side of the page, and sliding down hill.

B.T.W., where are all those " LIFE scriptures " you were suppose to put up over there, so we could hear the whole matter?

Shalom,

Eliyah C.

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Spying, I'm about ready to....

A.B., I'm about ready to leave this forum, because there are others that need to know this truth, but I thought we were on the same page, but evidently you are on the back side of the page, and sliding down hill fast.

You claim to believe in life, but you also claim that one can have it through wilful dis-obedience to YAH'S will through His words.

You still NEVER examined my post I gave concerning the Prophecy of ( Hosea 2:16-17) ABOVE?

Eliyah C.

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Talking The Best Husband!

Hi Thummim,

The Torah promises both life and death, life to the righteous and death to the transgressor. We either die for our own sin, or we die for the sin of someone else. It is clear that Abraham died for the sin of someone else for Abraham:
    Genesis 26:5

5 ......obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
    Someone, therefore, is responsible for the death of this innocent man, Abraham. Who might that someone be?

All innocent ones who die, i.e. children, die because of the sin of someone else. If someone else dies because of my sin, even if they die at a great age because of my sin, am I not guilty of shedding innocent blood?

Adam sinned, and death was given to all men whether or not they themselves directly transgressed a commandment of ELOHIM as did Adam (Romans 5). So Adam gave to all of us the gift of death.

ELOHIM desires individual responsibility. That is why both life and death are placed before us through the Torah. With the Covenant, comes also an increased gift of death. The Torah makes all of us responsible sinners. Prior to the giving of the Torah, many of us could claim that we are innocent because we were not guilty of transgressing a direct commandment of ELOHIM as did Adam. With the giving of the Torah, our profession of innocence is forever lost. Now, we are individually guilty of our own blood. Now, we have the privilege of dying for our own sin just like Zelophehad:
    Numbers 27:3

3 Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against YAHWEH in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.
    In a like manner, just as death was given to all men through the action of one man, Adam, so also is life given to all men through the action of one man, YAHWEH YAHUSHUA MESSIAH, my SAVIOR from death!

Messiah does not die in my stead, and Messiah does not live in my stead. Just like the Covenant, in Messiah is both life and death, and I am privileged to have been given both life and death in him. Thank you, Messiah Yahushua for both gifts. Thank you for helping me to die unto sin, and thank you for helping me to live unto righteousness. You are wonderful. You are the best man! You are the best Husband!

Sincerely, Ab

Acts 21 proves there was a distinction between Jew and Gentile.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah
    A.B., I'm about ready to leave this forum, because there are others that need to know this truth, but I thought we were on the same page, but evidently you are on the back side of the page, and sliding down hill fast.

You claim to believe in life, but you also claim that one can have it through wilful dis-obedience to YAH'S will through His words.

You still NEVER examined my post I gave concerning the Prophecy of ( Hosea 2:16-17) ABOVE?

Eliyah C.

Shalom Eliyah,

I have enjoyed reading the discussions between you, Thummin, Lady Lucy, and Spying. I would hate to see you leave this forum.

You have drawn a line in the sand over the use of pagan names verses the Sacred Names, and that appears to be foundational for fellowship with you. As Spying brought out earlier, circumcision was foundational for fellowship with certain believers:
    Act 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
    Act 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them (the Gentiles), and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
    These believing Jews felt it was necessary to circumcise Gentiles. This was the issue of Acts 15, and the decision was made to forego circumcision on the Gentiles.

You stated in a previous post that there would not have been a double standard, but there was when you look at Acts 21. In Acts 21, Paul returns to Jerusalem and the believing Jews were concerned that rumors about Paul would cause problems within the Jerusalem church. So they have him go through ritual purfication to prove the rumors were false. Now, what were the rumors:
    Acts 21:21 And they are informed of thee (Paul), that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
    Paul's return to Jerusalem was years after the council of Acts 15, and the verse that really establishes that there was a different standard for the Gentile is in verse 25:
    Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.
    This clearly shows that the Gentiles were not bound by physical circumcision, but the Jews were. Here is the whole set of scriptures together and I would hope that you reconsider your thinking on this and also on leaving the forum.

Act 21:15-25 And after those days we took up our carriages, and went up to Jerusalem. (16) There went with us also certain of the disciples of Caesarea, and brought with them one Mnason of Cyprus, an old disciple, with whom we should lodge. (17) And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. (18) And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. (19) And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. (20) And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: (21) And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. (22) What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. (23) Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; (24) Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law. (25) As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.
    Blessings in The Name,
    ImAHebrew

Thumbs up Men Of War!

Hi Lady Lucy,

I am going to play the fool here and speak concerning myself.

Caleb is my hero, and I have patterned my service after him to the best of my ability with the hope that Messiah would indeed bless me with a different spirit, the same different spirit that dwelt in Caleb. You have that same spirit, the spirit which believes that it is indeed possible to overcome the impossible, the twin giants of sin and death through the grace of our Husband, Messiah Yahushua!

Why do I believe in his grace so? I believe because I can see Messiah in the Torah as my sacrifice. The Law requires sacrifice for our sins. In order to live, the sinner must sacrifice. I as a sinner only have two choices. I can shed the blood of an animal for my sin or I can recognize through revelation that Yahushua is my sacrifice. If Yahushua is my sacrifice, how did I shed his blood? I shed his innocent blood through my sin. My sin crucified Messiah. My sin killed the very source of life. Why would YAHWEH bring me to believe this revelation? Would Messiah bring me to this belief so that I could remain in sin? Not for even one second!

First of all, I was horrified that I, through my evil action, that I through my sin, was constantly killing an innocent man. So, I resolved to repent of my sins, and I resolved to leave Egypt (the authority of Satan) without delay. I was covered with the blood of an innocent man. So I washed myself in baptism with the firm resolve to arise to a newness of life that is pleasing to ELOHIM! At that time, I had no idea that this life was indeed life now until I was privileged to spy out the LAND which is life in Messiah Yahushua.

Why do I believe in life now? I believe because of the gift of righteousness that is given to me through the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua. If we are required to fulfill the Torah in order to have life now, and we are, then I am off and running, and I am way ahead in the race for life that belongs to me through the belief that Yahushua is my sacrifice.

I have fulfilled a whole lot of Law through my sin if my sin did indeed sacrifice Messiah Yahushua! ELOHIM gave me my sin when HE gave the Law to me. I was automatically made a sinner when YAHWEH ELOHIM gave the Torah to me. This gracious sin, which is a gift, becomes through the crucifixion of Messiah also a gracious gift of indescribable righteousness.

The only problem with this righteousness is simply this: I am proven to be sinner should I be moved to accept this gift of ELOHIM (Galatians 2:17, Romans 3:7-8). This is a big stumbler for the self righteous, all those who believe that they can achieve life now without Messiah Yahushua. Imagine having righteousness through sin!?, but this is precisely the manner in which the grace of ELOHIM is given to men. ELOHIM graciously made all men sinners through the giving of the Torah. Now, ELOHIM has graciously made all men righteous through the work of Messiah Yahushua, and all those who see and believe in this faith of Messiah have the gift of life now.

What are we going to do, Oh ye Men of War, are we going to stumble, or we going to run to the fight?

Sincerely, Ab

Confused Christian bodies stuff many gravesites! It appears that {Jesus} brings no remedy here

...Spying posts;

All innocent ones who die, i.e. children, die because of the sin of someone else. If someone else dies because of my sin, even if they die at a great age because of my sin, am I not guilty of shedding innocent blood?

Adam sinned, and death was given to all men whether or not they themselves directly transgressed a commandment of ELOHIM as did Adam (Romans 5). So Adam gave to all of us the gift of death.

ELOHIM desires individual responsibility. That is why both life and death are placed before us through the Torah. With the Covenant, comes also an increased gift of death. The Torah makes all of us responsible sinners. Prior to the giving of the Torah, many of us could claim that we are innocent because we were not guilty of transgressing a direct commandment of ELOHIM as did Adam. With the giving of the Torah, our profession of innocence is forever lost. Now, we are individually guilty of our own blood. Now, we have the privilege of dying for our own sin just like Zelophehad:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Spying, and let me include LucySmith in my reply, are we really guilty of our own blood? Be careful that you do not remove YHWH's own part in the adventure of both life and death. YHWH can commute a death sentence and has done so. Aren't you confusing justice with death anyhow? You are trying to convince me that the dead are not really dead if they will just except {Jesus} as their messiah and abide by his own ways. I want you to show me where YHWH decided to give the authority of life and death to any earthly creature in any book of the tanakh.

...Justice involves a penalty. Without this penalty and a slidding scale to go with it, can justice really exist? One visits the judge and he decides on a mirad of different penalties for each sin. The law states the maximum penalty. This is evidenced throughout the tanakh by the consequences that each lawbreaker has faced under YHWH. All sin does not have the same penalty and the maximum penalty is not always given. Shedding innocent blood has with it a death penalty. But not all are executed for having innocent blood upon them. But all die and fill their gravesites. This death then is not a part of YHWH's overall justice. Can you in anyway figure out the difference between the lawbreaker and the just man here with death coming to both? You make all men guilty before there is even a crime committed with your way of appraising death. This mocks the law. If one sheds innocent blood and another one doesn't, you execute them both, distinguishing neither. Why? And when did the judge loose his powers to judge the lawbreaker and decide upon his guilt, distinguishing him from the innocent? If all are guilty, we need no judge. We can just kill'em all {ourselves included} and satisfy the law. But it really isn't about the law at all, but what consequence that the law exists for. The law is given to the living, and not to the dead. How does one kill a dead man anyhow and what is its advantage to the living? What wrong can you do to him except through the living? But christians insist that the dead carry their guilt upon them, including with them most of us JEWs. In death there is no more blood to shed making the definition of life, that it is carried in the blood, a moot point. How will we pay the penalty a second time with each man yeilding up his own blood to his own death? Have christians created their own version of death to again punish the lawbreakers, giving {Jesus} the only key? As far as YHWH is concerned, the worst penalty has already assessed against the lawbreaker and the law keeper equally and justly with his death. Both have paid the penalty with their lives. But a JEW still has a place in the Name of YHWH if it does not reject him for past crimes. I still have to place my hope in YHWH's own Name. It's your word {and all christians} against mine as to each others future fate beyond this bloody life. You will not escape the grave, guilty or innocent as far as I can reason.

...Christianity hasn't done justice to the Name of YaHu{W}daH ever. No one has ever shown me the blessings that christianity has given to this sacred Name which ties a people and their Eloheem together. Blessing or curse, each is a just reward to be returned to he whose craft each is. The Name of {Jesus} is a bitter nipple for a JEW to have to suck upon given its effect upon JEWish flesh. I still must put my hope in my Eloheem's Name. Will he take me and my people to himself in the end? GD knows that christianity sure won't give the JEWish people a place in their own heaven, given the NT's own words and the history of this evil faith towards the JEWish people. Lets see now, {Jesus} or YHWH, {Jesus} or YHWH? It's not so hard for a JEW to figure this one out.

....Michael

a different Spirit.

there is a 'doing' spirit
    there is a 'believing' spirit

both spirits are correct, but they have to be used in conjunction with each other, to OVERCOME, the law of sin and death.

'Believing' comes first
    'Doing' is next.

believe then do.

In all of this, our minds have to be SCRAPED CLEAN, of all preconcieved religious ideals.

One man BROUGHT life. MY saviour, Jesus Christ!= a life giving Spirit.
    what did He do that made Him so different from the rest of us?
    HE DID NOT SIN
    HE CONTAINED NO DEATH
    DEATH, had no hold on Him, nor did His flesh, satan, nor this world.
    He died, to set me free [ i was a slave to the world the flesh and the devil]
    WHAT DID HE DO?
    He ALWAYS DID, the things he saw and was told by His Father.

He died as a sacrifice that defeated the law if sin and death~!
    He died, so I can NOW LIVE, and that comes back to choices.
    I choose His life and live as He did, under His divine care and protection and tutoring [Ps 23 and Ps 91]
    I choose my death still a slave to my old nature and murders me daily.
    but~!~!~!
    to live in real Life.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have to DIE, to my death and I have to be trained up TO LIVE, to His life.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

example.

yesterday, i heard The Holy Teacher, say.

''dont let evil STALK YOU, push it off and RESIST for evil will STALK and hover over its prey like a hawk,
    it is a STALKER therefore resist its stalking.
    Overcome it by the Power of Truth and stand there and not move from this Truth ~!''

Then i look to see if this is from the bible and sure enough it is SO I DO, what I am TOLD TO DO, so that I have died, to some type of fear or unbelief i had previously by DOING what i am told.

also

i KNEW, this was another revelation, so that 'the gates of hell will not prevail over my life'. I was being given Divine wisdom~!

Now i believe that is the Word of God to me, and so now i DO this word, so that I LIVE and another spot is taken from my life and another part of death is removed.

This goes on daily as I progress OUT FROM my own dead life into HIS living life.,

This is called ''dying to self'' or dying to the human condition that murders me. Only Jesus Christ has allowed me to understand as I would never have been able to do this to save myself.

This is the begetting of Wisdom
    This is growing up in Christ, into full maturity where all my death is swallowed up, into HIS real Life. My carnal thinking is fading and death is fading and real true life, from another dimension called the Kingdom of God is overtaking my life to the Glory of Abba, Father.

the promises are to HE WHO OVERCOMES.
    what?
    the law of sin and death.

spying wrote.
    Why do I believe in life now? I believe because of the gift of righteousness that is given to me through the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua
    amen, WITHOUT THIS DIVINE INTERVENTION we are all wallowing in the land of the dead living in 'our own religion'.

puke.[ i hate religion]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-26-2005 at 05:22 PM. Reason: to add.

Amen Spying amen to your post

Quote Originally Posted by Spying
    Hi Lady Lucy,

I am going to play the fool here and speak concerning myself.

Caleb is my hero, and I have patterned my service after him to the best of my ability with the hope that Messiah would indeed bless me with a different spirit, the same different spirit that dwelt in Caleb. You have that same spirit, the spirit which believes that it is indeed possible to overcome the impossible, the twin giants of sin and death through the grace of our Husband, Messiah Yahushua!

Why do I believe in his grace so? I believe because I can see Messiah in the Torah as my sacrifice. The Law requires sacrifice for our sins. In order to live, the sinner must sacrifice. I as a sinner only have two choices. I can shed the blood of an animal for my sin or I can recognize through revelation that Yahushua is my sacrifice. If Yahushua is my sacrifice, how did I shed his blood? I shed his innocent blood through my sin. My sin crucified Messiah. My sin killed the very source of life. Why would YAHWEH bring me to believe this revelation? Would Messiah bring me to this belief so that I could remain in sin? Not for even one second!

First of all, I was horrified that I, through my evil action, that I through my sin, was constantly killing an innocent man. So, I resolved to repent of my sins, and I resolved to leave Egypt (the authority of Satan) without delay. I was covered with the blood of an innocent man. So I washed myself in baptism with the firm resolve to arise to a newness of life that is pleasing to ELOHIM! At that time, I had no idea that this life was indeed life now until I was privileged to spy out the LAND which is life in Messiah Yahushua.

Why do I believe in life now? I believe because of the gift of righteousness that is given to me through the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua. If we are required to fulfill the Torah in order to have life now, and we are, then I am off and running, and I am way ahead in the race for life that belongs to me through the belief that Yahushua is my sacrifice.

I have fulfilled a whole lot of Law through my sin if my sin did indeed sacrifice Messiah Yahushua! ELOHIM gave me my sin when HE gave the Law to me. I was automatically made a sinner when YAHWEH ELOHIM gave the Torah to me. This gracious sin, which is a gift, becomes through the crucifixion of Messiah also a gracious gift of indescribable righteousness.

The only problem with this righteousness is simply this: I am proven to be sinner should I be moved to accept this gift of ELOHIM (Galatians 2:17, Romans 3:7-8). This is a big stumbler for the self righteous, all those who believe that they can achieve life now without Messiah Yahushua. Imagine having righteousness through sin!?, but this is precisely the manner in which the grace of ELOHIM is given to men. ELOHIM graciously made all men sinners through the giving of the Torah. Now, ELOHIM has graciously made all men righteous through the work of Messiah Yahushua, and all those who see and believe in this faith of Messiah have the gift of life now.

What are we going to do, Oh ye Men of War, are we going to stumble, or we going to run to the fight?

Sincerely, Ab
    fight the good fight of faith by BELIEVING THE GOODNEWS. amen

this world
    my flesh
    the devil

is defeated by the work of the Cross.

NOW!

ALL I HAVE TO DO

is to be trained up by God's Holy Spirit to LIVE INSIDE the victory-walk of MY HUSBAND~!

sad but true

Thummin wrote.

Christian bodies stuff many gravesites! It appears that {Jesus} brings no remedy here
    i think those words are the sadnest words i have seen.

Thummin, men in their evil religious ideals, masquerading as angels of light, have introduced traditional iniquity that church-people now believe as the truth.

I cannot explain it, but go out there and look at MOST people who name Christ as their saviour and puke.
    They have the 'wrong jesus'. They have been led up the garden path and believed a lie and this lie manifests in their lives.

They worship the wrong Christ = the man made one~!they BELIEVE A LIE~! The Truth has been taken from them and they live a substitute-life that sends them to the grave, THE CHURCH AND THE GRAVE sit side by side.

the mystery of iniguity.

Unless this horrible mystery is seen for what it is NO one escapes its curses.

can i explain it to you?
    can i explain it to others that they will believe.?
    NO~!
    it has to be a revelation, and in that revelation THE TRUTH has to be loved and then followed so that THE WAY OF ESCAPE IS OPENED UP.

I feel a person has to give up, all they have, meaning, = their full dependancy upon themselves and other men, so that they die to loving their own lives.
    It seems only then, the SPIRITUAL LIFE buoy GETS THROWN OUT By Abba Father and the man is rescued from the cursed life of death~!

a man must come to the end of himself.= utterly helpless at saving himself.
    That is the only way, i can describe this process.
    I did this, many years ago, I had a gut-full of looking after myself and I prayed to Abba ''Look after me plz, Your way and on Your terms''
    and
    that is what happened to me, i began to learn a new way of living and loving that was unavailable to me prior~!
    I grow in leaps and bounds as I surrender up my own life, so that HE may Live.
    I found Ps 110.v.1-4 is true as only grace abounds in my life and I have a witness of how to overcome all things IN Christ and the power of His strength,.
    I hate religion~! I hate the divisionsal-church for it sends all men to the grave, when an escape route is now available to all true seekers. amen

Lucy Dear.....

If you really believe the rehetoric that the short form of the name of "" YAH "" is from pagans of Egypt, then WHY did you quote Spying's own words of.... """ YAH-U-SHUA "" ?

Why do I believe in life now? I believe because of the gift of righteousness that is given to me through the sacrifice of Messiah ""Yah-u-shua ""
    He used the short form of "" YAH "" and "" SHUA "", was he calling Messiah a pagan name?

Ha, Ha,

Eliyah C. on the net!